Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 2nd April 2010, 23:31   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
3) We are yet to face overheating in Baleno. If ignition timing is wrong, then M800 faces this overheating issue. Other wise, no overheating issues in Bumper to bumper traffic even in A'bad. The temp gauge will not move above half mark in Baleno and in M800, irrespective of season, max is slightly above half mark. I fail to understand how modern cars face this overheating issue.
It happened to me after 1 hour of bumper to bumper in peak Delhi heat + air conditioner and seeing the stranded cars on the road with radiator open, I decided to glance at my temperature gauge and it was redlining. And like I said when I switched off the AC it became normal.

My M800 is very well maintained and gets a servicing every 5k kms.
f1head is offline   Reply With Quote