Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 5th June 2013, 18:56   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Ever seen the old car you sold off again?

I see my old Indica DLG almost every day. This was my first car and was with me for 6 years before I sold it to a colleague of mine and hence I kind of do keep seeing it regularly.
dass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2013, 19:07   #32
BHPian

Not a car but my old Bajaj Scooter my dad got me, I regretted selling but was forced by my dad to sell and get a motorbike. I saw it once, it was all rusted but was being used by someone. I am trying to locate it buy it back.

Last edited by motorpsycho : 5th June 2013 at 19:21.
motorpsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2013, 19:10   #33
BHPian

I sold my modified RE350 to a fellow colleague in Chennai (I worked in a different City) and to my surprise he continued to maintain it with my mech who is a good friend of mine. Felt bad for selling it as I modified it as per my liking but had to sell it due to unavoidable circumstances. Saw it once at my mech's place when I visited him. Havent seen it again. :(
balajird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2013, 14:22   #34
BHPian

Yes. Sold my 7 year old Alto while buying the new Quanto 2 months back. Yesterday saw the Alto and one of the Mahindra A S S Service Advisor brought it. Had good 15 min chat with him.
mohang_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2013, 16:18   #35
BHPian

I have spotted my old car in my company's parking lot, irony was I parked right next to it and only in the evening I realised it was my old love giving company to my Ikon. Wish I had stuck with my beloved 800 aka Atom and not gone for the Black Mamba.
Attached Images

Ikoner_03 is offline   Reply With Quote