Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 9th April 2010, 19:58   #16
BHPian

wow this is news, i only read in papers, good to see that atleast hardware is working, if only it was complimented by our system. I had experienced such flash in Germany, I was driving with my friend and passing through a tunnel in frankfurt, and suddenly there is a flash and my friend says sh** and I followed the tone. And I asked him what happens now?? He said now he will get a very expensive photograph which will activate "i am stupid lights" on his forehead. A week later he did receive that photograph and a fine of 40 euros plus 1 point. And if does not pay within 15 days, the money automatically gets deducted from his bank account with additional penalty i really wish such system gets implemented in India, and then it would be no wonder to see traffic cops in BMWs and Mercs (just like in Europe)
formel_eins is offline   Reply With Quote