Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 28th April 2005, 13:17   #61
Ran

Here they allow Japanese bikes. So got to say V-Tec is nothing for a Honda CBR even 250cc will do. They only allow unto 350cc bikes here. But guys have even Hayabusa. In other words SUZUKI GSX1300R (1300cc) My friend has Yamaha YZF R1 (1000cc) Even a Ferrari canít beat them.
Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2005, 23:21   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But guys have even Hayabusa. In other words SUZUKI GSX1300R (1300cc) My friend has Yamaha YZF R1 (1000cc) Even a Ferrari canít beat them.
In a stright line maybe but, around a track there are many cars that can beat even the latest R1.

Why Ferrari, a car as small as an Ariel Atom will be more than enuf to take on any production street legal bike you can throw at it.

Shan2nu
Shan2nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2005, 21:55   #63
BHPian

woah man u lucky dawg i wish i had a vtec too
kooldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2005, 22:22   #64
Senior - BHPian

when is the vtec coming to bangalore??
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2005, 12:49   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
I've seen so many morons with a girl [mostly] behind riding as if whole world is gonna end.
Bloody idiots like them, they'll tilt [and go zig-zag] the bike on straight roads that too while accelerating. and the useless cuts they'll give, it all looks scary. Feels very bad for the person sitting behind, has to risk his/her life becuase of an idiot.
man, this little statement is profound. seriously ought to have this as much signature. this is sense.
skandyhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2005, 00:44   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
when is the vtec coming to bangalore??
Let him take his own time, you already have mine here...and my VTEC is no wee bit different from that of Shan2nus's, infact I think mine is a little 'psychod'...you know what I mean right??
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2005, 01:20   #67
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Let him take his own time, you already have mine here...and my VTEC is no wee bit different from that of Shan2nus's, infact I think mine is a little 'psychod'...you know what I mean right??
tu chalane dey tab na..btw this guy doesnt even let us sit in his VTEC boss,says ul dirty my car..aur bolta u have mine already na..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 14th December 2005 at 01:22.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2005, 01:29   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
tu chalane dey tab na..btw this guy doesnt even let us sit in his VTEC boss,says ul dirty my car..aur bolta u have mine already na..
Did you realy have to mention that on the forum mclaren??? You have successfully embarassed me!!! huh!!!
You have driven my car, v1p3r has also driven it ok...Dont say I never give it, its just that Im scared to give it to you super charged youngsters, thats it man!!! Ive never doubted or questioned your driving ability to do so...rather I get mocked all over the place for my driving capability:-(
Old 14th December 2005, 01:40   #69
BANNED

Quote:
Did you realy have to mention that on the forum mclaren??? You have successfully embarassed me!!! huh!!!
You have driven my car, v1p3r has also driven it ok...Dont say I never give it, its just that Im scared to give it to you super charged youngsters, thats it man!!! Ive never doubted or questioned your driving ability to do so...rather I get mocked all over the place for my driving capability:-(
arrey wait..now if my memory serves me right how many times has anyone of us driven ur car since its been psychoed eh..NONE..u see thats what i mentioned about..and there was more than one occasion that we asked for the keys..

super charged youngsters?? tho tu kya hey turbocharged budha ..btw when did we mock at ur driving skills da..u saying " i know the pulse of my car" is still ringing in my ears ..hope ur not talking about that run we had the day before the drag da where the zen got the vtec wondering as to what on earth was going on..btw we MOCKED u..highly unlikely unless ur ears were ringing..
Old 15th December 2005, 00:27   #70
Senior - BHPian

Arre, what youngster? You are but 4 years and 49 says older than me, so let's not start a generation gap here!!!

When did I mock you on your driving skills? I agree with you that no one knows a car as well as the owner...
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2005, 01:47   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
Why Ferrari, a car as small as an Ariel Atom will be more than enuf to take on any production street legal bike you can throw at it.Shan2nu
Ariel Atom,,small car!!! Bro I know exactly what you mean if not you are going by the name "Atom" which is supposedly really small, rather micro!!! But if I have to comment on the Atom, I think its Atom BOMB on the track!!!!!
Old 15th December 2005, 01:54   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
.hope ur not talking about that run we had the day before the drag da where the zen got the vtec wondering as to what on earth was going on..btw we MOCKED u..highly unlikely unless ur ears were ringing..
My ears never ring but my eyes just did looking at what you have written,,,how dare you mention "VTEC" and zen in the same sentence???
Old 15th December 2005, 10:55   #73
BANNED

Quote:
My ears never ring but my eyes just did looking at what you have written,,,how dare you mention "VTEC" and zen in the same sentence???
haha..now im sure that ur eyes were closed when we did the run..and about me mentioning about the zen and the VTEC in one sentence pls remember that mine is no ordinary zen ..how about another run on one of these days eh and i can show u what my zen can do ..

by the way ur sig is a hilarious one da..wonder where ul reach to(as in offroading,sightseeing,treehuggin) with another car tied to ur back..

PS : statements made here not to be taken offensively..calling off peace...

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 15th December 2005 at 10:59.
Old 15th December 2005, 11:00   #74
Team-BHP Support

Wolf, Mclaren, please get onto to YIM to continue chatting. Tnx guys.
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2005, 09:06   #75
Senior - BHPian

Wow... Loved reading the whole thread
Started with a thrilling experience....Then the biker boys fought back......
Ending could have been better..... than a few guys started chatting here....

KP
kpzen is offline   Reply With Quote