Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 30th September 2010, 10:46   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
I tried losing him twice, but he caught up and started tail gating again.
^^^ That is plain suicidal, I'd say. Unless you're driving something really powerful and fast, compared to the guy behind, on a real free way.

Quote:
Just let them go, they are not worth the trouble. Your car and your life is more important than an ego clash.
The wisest thing to do.
silversteed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2010, 11:00   #17
Team-BHP Support

I was honk-tailgated by a yellow minibus as I drove up to my office today. The constant honking got on my nerves especially since I wasn't going slow or anything- I guess in the other driver's opinion, the gap between me and the car in front was a little too much for his liking!

I tried ignoring him, but the guy got dangerously close and starting waving his fist and all, so I moved across at the first opportunity. He immediately proceeded to do it to the next guy in front. Either he is a lunatic or had a bad case of loosies, either way, no point messing with such guys!

Ironic end-note: I crossed the idiot again hardly 100m down the road- he was held up by some traffic turning right and my lane was free. Resisted an overpowering urge to roll my window down and *point and laugh* But maturity and good sense prevailed!
noopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2010, 09:45   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversteed View Post
^^^ That is plain suicidal, I'd say. Unless you're driving something really powerful and fast, compared to the guy behind, on a real free way.
I think a Swift D is enough to smoke him if required.

New Bel road at 11 PM is pretty deserted.So yeah, if really want to smoke someone, you can; provided you know where the speed breakers are.
sachinj12 is offline   Reply With Quote