Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 17th October 2010, 22:48   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientmariner View Post
Thats great. Even I have a patch of paint peeled off from the right side my front bumper and a few scratches. I was given an estimate of 1200 to repaint the entire right side by the authorised tata dealer. I am yet to take a quote from other shops. The dealer did some touch up painting for free just to cover the black patch.
did they paint the entire bumper for you ?
Nopes.......just some touch up. You can get it done outside, as it wont do any harm to the warrranty, such issues are always quoted exorbitantly at authorised service centres. But in your case, the price quote isnt very high considering they are painting the whole bumper, but then you can get it done just on the hurt portion for a lot lesser amount. And moreover, the authorised service centre guys will keep ur car for more than 1 day for sure. That is a pain.
arpanjha is offline   Reply With Quote