Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 28th March 2011, 13:43   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Fog lamps getting more & more powerful!

Was doing pondy to chennai on ECR yesterday; 1/10 or 320 bothered to responded to my dimming, and that too, 3rd or 4th attempt. Worst are the big SUVs (fortuner, endeavour etc) whose lights ride so high, that even if they are on 'dim' it pretty much kills your eye. And those guys come at 140 with HIDs on full blast, dont they even care for their own safety ? (any blinded vehicle can ram into them, ECR is very twisty, for those of you not having driven on it)
Buses/trucks, one expects rogue behavior anyway, but high-end vehicle users not being aware of dim-bright discipline, is surprising indeed.
Strictly avoid friday nights to pondy & sunday nights to chennai on ECR - its a nightmare !!
this is my first post in TBHP (follower for the past one year, member now), unfortunately it is a negative post (not that i wanted this, but got pissed off real bad yest)
venkyhere is offline   Reply With Quote