Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 15th December 2010, 02:48   #46

Default Re: Ford Mondeo vandalized! Scratched from top to bottom

That's awful. The first thing that came to my find after seeing the scratched car is the scene from Pulp Fiction - it's when Travolta goes to the drug-dealer's home to get high. Here's the quotes from that scene.
gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2010, 23:47   #47
BHPian

@ Dreamcatcher I stay in HSR layout :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Came across this thread only now. It really hurts to see your car like this! How much is the estimate from the dealer?

As the others have mentioned, there is no depreciation on glass, and you are eligible for 100% compensation on it from insurance, barring the cost of sealant.

P.S. : I spotted your car on Hosa road once, but didnt stop as i was with family and was in a hurry.
Well the estimate is close to 1.2 laks. Yes i did check with insurance and he said i am eligible for 100% refund provided they accept my claim. Btw next time when you are spot me do flag me down,we can catch up for a mini chat
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnome View Post
That's awful. The first thing that came to my find after seeing the scratched car is the scene from Pulp Fiction - it's when Travolta goes to the drug-dealer's home to get high. Here's the quotes from that scene.
Lol nice went through it. So true even I had lost my control when I first saw the scratches but later i took it as a part of life and let go of my anger.
zazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2010, 00:35   #48
Senior - BHPian

Hey, they will approve the claim, so dont worry. They will call you also to find out details, be very sweet and sound sad.
thedreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote