Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Closed Thread

Old 8th January 2012, 20:55   #406
BHPian

Default Re: Story of Pajero Theft

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabombay View Post
BTW this was also a Nasrat job
Kudos Gtabombay for not giving it up and ensuring that this reaches a logical end.This thread seems straight out of a movie.
Respect for you.

Keep us posted, climax or anticlimax.

Old 8th January 2012, 21:06   #407
Senior - BHPian

gta,what happened to the Pajero,finally?
Old 8th January 2012, 21:08   #408
BHPian

what happened to you all these days? Bhpians were really worried about your absence here. Glad to see you back.. Please share us more details on this..
Old 8th January 2012, 21:13   #409
BHPian

Quote:
The final chapter in this story is unfolding even as I write this. Nasrat was caught during the last days of 2011. He is undergoing the interrogation at the Police Station. He has admitted to the crime.

He has admitted how he has made the duplicate keys while the car was parked in front of Cafe Coffee Day on that fateful night on 5th Jan 2010. From there he followed me to my final destination and lifted the vehicle within ten minutes of my parking there. From there the details get murky and we are stuck without further progress.

I am afraid this is going to be an anti-climax. Police can recover umpteen Pajaros from him, if he breaks. But that seems to be not happening.
Good going friend.I was very much following this thread and am pleased to know that the culprit has been nabbed.At least you'll feel some peace at heart.I had a similar experience in December 2010 with a great result.I've shared it here on the forum(link is- http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...ts-inside.html (White Bolero stolen. And then RECOVERED using GPS Tech!! Screenshots inside) ) I feel that we all can spend some more on these gadgets rather than spending on stuffs like LEDs and other accessories that are of no use.Keep us posted about this and PLAY SAFE!
Old 8th January 2012, 22:03   #410
BHPian

As they say better late than never. Sachhai ki jeet :-)

Good to see atlast the culprit is behind bars.
Old 8th January 2012, 22:14   #411
BHPian

@gtabombay: Hats off to your persistence and tenacity, in seeing this event to it's final and deserved conclusion, frankly, I'd have taken the insurance pay out and bade good bye and moved on.
Old 8th January 2012, 23:23   #412
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Kudos Gta! Amazing perseverance and just keep pushing for a climax. Cops better try the third degree here. This can teach all a lesson! Keep us posted.
Old 9th January 2012, 02:15   #413
Distinguished - BHPian

Its good to hear from you GTA after all this while. I had seriously started thinking that you have got some threats or something and have gone offline. Awesome to hear that he got nabbed. Atleast your efforts didn't go to waste even if the Pajero may not come back.
Old 9th January 2012, 05:20   #414
BHPian

If you happen to be in the police station (going by the influence you've), can we ask you to post the development right there from within the station before even coming home? Just kidding Such is the level of curiosity most readers of this thread have.
It's very heartening to know the development. Best of luck.
Again, play it safe. A desperate criminal has nothing to lose.
Old 10th January 2012, 20:36   #415
BHPian

Four persons were arrested by the Navi Mumbai Police Crime Branch on Friday for allegedly murdering Ghatkopar businessman Ashish Bansal, whose body was found near Khalapur in Raigad on December 14. The matter was transferred to the Navi Mumbai Police by the Raigad Police and a case was registered at the New Panvel police station.
The accused have been identified as Amir Mohiuddin Khan (27), Nasrat Ali Khan (37) alias Jabir Ali, Asif Hussain (28) and Rizwan Wadia (29). Crime Branch officers said they are habitual offenders and have cases registered against them.
Officers also recovered Bansal’s credit and debit cards, Rs 3 lakh in cash, two Chevrolet Optra cars, one Mitsubushi Pajero, eight mobile phones, 5 SIM cards and 13 rounds of ammunition of 7.65 mm country-made weapon from the accused. The Chevrolet Optra cars were stolen and efforts are on to ascertain if the Pajero was also stolen, officers said. A press card was also recovered from one of the accused.
gtabombay is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 10th January 2012, 20:56   #416
BHPian

Quote:
Four persons were arrested by the Navi Mumbai Police Crime Branch on Friday.
Thanks for sharing the info and i'm relieved just like everyone here that you are fine.I pray that these fellows are not let out on bail and given the severest of punishments.

Quote:
The Chevrolet Optra cars were stolen and efforts are on to ascertain if the Pajero was also stolen, officers said. A press card was also recovered from one of the accused.
I hope they recover your Pajero also.

Last edited by BoneCollector : 10th January 2012 at 21:00.
Old 10th January 2012, 21:02   #417
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Four persons were arrested by the Navi Mumbai Police Crime Branch on Friday for allegedly murdering Ghatkopar businessman Ashish Bansal, whose body was found near Khalapur in Raigad on December 14. The matter was transferred to the Navi Mumbai Police by the Raigad Police and a case was registered at the New Panvel police station.
The accused have been identified as Amir Mohiuddin Khan (27), Nasrat Ali Khan (37) alias Jabir Ali, Asif Hussain (28) and Rizwan Wadia (29). Crime Branch officers said they are habitual offenders and have cases registered against them.
Officers also recovered Bansalís credit and debit cards, Rs 3 lakh in cash, two Chevrolet Optra cars, one Mitsubushi Pajero, eight mobile phones, 5 SIM cards and 13 rounds of ammunition of 7.65 mm country-made weapon from the accused. The Chevrolet Optra cars were stolen and efforts are on to ascertain if the Pajero was also stolen, officers said. A press card was also recovered from one of the accused.
gtabombay, its inspiring to see that there is a faint ray of hope that justice would be served. Over last couple of decades I had become so negative that all hope was lost. Thanks for reviving the hope! Can't thank you enough.
Old 10th January 2012, 21:17   #418
BHPian

Your perseverence is to be applauded.

I salute you sir.
Old 10th January 2012, 21:34   #419
Senior - BHPian

Well good to see the things going to an happy ending.
Hope you get your Pajero back.
Old 11th January 2012, 01:17   #420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live
Well good to see the things going to an happy ending.
Hope you get your Pajero back.
I don't think he got his Pajero back. He just stated that they guy was caught and he admitted the crime.
Closed Thread