Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Street Experiences

Old 9th January 2006, 15:15   #31
Senior - BHPian

here whoever hits first is always right...i had this drunkard who fell right in front of my splendor when i was doing 60 kph...i was overtaking another vehicle...when he fell down i just crashed into him ..thankx to my helmet i was aved but the front of my bike was a bigg mess.i just got up and thrashed that guy who was motionless on teh road...all this when abt 30-40 locals were watching me waiting to pounce on me...
then i put the guy in a rickshaw and took him to a hospital and the joy i got when he shouted when dettol was being applied was terrific...

so i f i ahd got down and said sorry to the guy ..i would havebeen beaten up ...so if u cannot run away ...just stop and trash the other person ...
speedsatya is offline   Reply With Quote