Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 14th May 2011, 22:16   #31
Default Re: The Ayyo My God (AMG) Experience! Mercedes SLS, SL63 and G55...

Originally Posted by A M View Post
Welcome aboard captain Astraholic. tDid you get a ride in gullwing too?
Thanks you sir! but I was not lucky enough to get a hike in gullwing! but no regrets!

Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
What a start Astraholic! And now I know what AMG stands for "Ayyo My God" - Good one

Just one question (actually 2):
(1) Driving same car for 38 years, and you mentioned Opel Astra. Something not in sync
(2) Why Vento IPL???
My uncle is buying Vento IPL because as Don Vito Corleone Quoted, "They made an offer we couldn't refuse!!"

Originally Posted by Puneet.S View Post
Hrm, is it just me or did they (dealership or while in transit) actually manage a few nicks already (paint scrapes) on the front bumper (left corner) of the brand new (and undelivered) G-Wagen?!

Drool stuff nevertheless.
There is a scratch! It is like a "sindoor" in cochin traffic!! without a dent,you will be out of place!!

Originally Posted by dot View Post
What a nice experience and excellent narration. Could feel the excitement while going through the lines.

BTW, was that a smashed up Merc at the background?
Yes it is smashed up totaled E-class.The airbags were deployed.Seems like the owner has abandoned the car.Its been there for a while.
Astraholic is offline   Reply With Quote