Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2006, 13:56   #1
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 732
Thanked: 59 Times
Thumbs up modded blue crx in mahim

people...i tried searching the forum for honda crx but found nothing......
anyways i was on my way to college and near mahim church i spotted this blue crx with a lot of stickers...it had a massive mugen sticker on its rear and i noticed a huge exhaust pipe...it had chrome alloys probably 16...but since there was alot of traffic it was crawling and i couldnt really get to hear the engine......
but the very next day i spotted the same car again ...it was driven by a young guy with a ciggie prob 28 yrs of age and this time there was no traffic so he floored her car along the mahim causeway and the car was fast ...looked awesome and sounded heavenly.......rocam dude u have competition.....anyways anyone seen this car before..cause i personally loved the car ...also it has matching blue and silver interiors with a momo steering wheels...real cool ride

cheers
xtreme power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2006, 14:03   #2
BHPian
 
z klasse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 345
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power
people...i tried searching the forum for honda crx but found nothing......
anyways i was on my way to college and near mahim church i spotted this blue crx with a lot of stickers...it had a massive mugen sticker on its rear and i noticed a huge exhaust pipe...it had chrome alloys probably 16...but since there was alot of traffic it was crawling and i couldnt really get to hear the engine......
but the very next day i spotted the same car again ...it was driven by a young guy with a ciggie prob 28 yrs of age and this time there was no traffic so he floored her car along the mahim causeway and the car was fast ...looked awesome and sounded heavenly.......rocam dude u have competition.....anyways anyone seen this car before..cause i personally loved the car ...also it has matching blue and silver interiors with a momo steering wheels...real cool ride

cheers

if it is the same one that came from the Bandra Kurla drags then it isnt fast as it got beaten by an Indian honda.
z klasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2006, 14:44   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,420
Thanked: 162 Times
Default

A topic on CRX exists.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...x-spotted.html (honda crx spotted...)

I've seen the blue CRX and it looks good enough. Its similar to the red CRX posted by V12 in the above topic.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2006, 16:50   #4
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,548
Thanked: 2,040 Times
Default

doesn't the crx come with an automatic gearbox? there's a silver one in mumbia which was very well kept and stuff. my cousin was going to be buying it, automatic roof and stuff, but then he instead got the ohc, this was way back in 1999 i think. there s a greensih blue stock crx standing at guddu s since a couple of days as well.

manson.

Last edited by manson : 15th February 2006 at 16:51.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2006, 17:17   #5
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 732
Thanked: 59 Times
Default

yup gorgon...its similar to the red one...only diff is that it had a nicer low profile tyres and a neat blue paint job....
overall quite a good car i thought
cheers
xtreme power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2006, 00:36   #6
BHPian
 
varun_patra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: mumbai
Posts: 469
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Hey xtreme power ! I saw the blue crx passing by Thakur's at juhu last nite and ya it was 1 sweeet CRX !
varun_patra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2006, 17:59   #7
Senior - BHPian
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,420
Thanked: 162 Times
Default

Had taken this pic in December 2005. Blurred though. But its the same car.

Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2006, 18:03   #8
Team-BHP Support
 
Rtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,769
Thanked: 212 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
doesn't the crx come with an automatic gearbox? there's a silver one in mumbia which was very well kept and stuff. my cousin was going to be buying it, automatic roof and stuff, but then he instead got the ohc, this was way back in 1999 i think. there s a greensih blue stock crx standing at guddu s since a couple of days as well.

manson.
thats a Del Sol. The model that replaced the CRX they are talking about. Was never accepted by the Honda fraternity as a true CRX due to the extra weight and drop in performance that came with that heavy roof and its mechanism (which was available as an auto roof only in Japan though, was a manual targa in other countries). It always had an auto and manual option.
Rtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 20:18   #9
BHPian
 
team dragstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: mumbai
Posts: 80
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

guyz thats my car ....and yeah had a burnt clutch at the bandrA kurla drag... and she was still flyin....

the good part is... she won silver at the speed run 06
team dragstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2006, 01:01   #10
BHPian
 
diven_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 213
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by team dragstar
guyz thats my car ....and yeah had a burnt clutch at the bandrA kurla drag... and she was still flyin....

the good part is... she won silver at the speed run 06
dude i even saw ur car at automec once....anyway wasnt ur time 15.*** at kharghar....not bad
diven_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2006, 08:23   #11
Senior - BHPian
 
islero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,574
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Hey team dragstar, how about some pics?
islero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2006, 12:36   #12
Jay
BHPian
 
Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 819
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Hey Team Dragster could you post some detailed pics of your car ...
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2006, 13:57   #13
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Gujarat 03
Posts: 1,302
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

team dragstar,

Do Post some pics..
And Details of the car.


Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Mugen_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2006, 14:56   #14
BHPian
 
team dragstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: mumbai
Posts: 80
Thanked: 0 Times
Talking blue turned white

click on my username and you guys will see my baby.
team dragstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Premji Tyre Shop (Mahim, Mumbai) navin Mumbai 16 5th March 2015 14:52
HeroHonda's lousy service center: FORT POINT,mahim,mumbai BunnyPunia Motorbikes 0 26th June 2007 15:17
Mahim Accident Gordon Shifting gears 10 1st May 2005 21:41
1990 Honda CRX VTi Rtech The International Automotive Scene 4 10th July 2004 00:24
FortPoint Mahim Sucks Wraith Motorbikes 6 8th April 2004 00:05


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:49.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks