Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 26th September 2011, 13:49   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India!

OT. As Auto Hangar is about to bring Lamborghini to Mumbai, at Prabhadevi next to Century Bazar. I was hoping they get the Avendator for the launch??
TRANSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2011, 22:25   #17
Team-BHP Support

To add to what Ajmat has said above, please do also take a look at this thread :

Supercar Section Guidelines (Rules to be strictly followed while posting in this section)

Thanks,
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2011, 18:25   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
The complete list would baffle you, unfortunately one of our bhpians who knew him personally is no more on TBHP, or else he could have enlightened us further more.

@ Scorcher : I don't mean to break any rules ! I just assumed it was fine since he has been mentioned on this site before, and there is a 20 page discussion or something on Ratan Tata's rides, and we all know how much Ratan Tata values his privacy.
don't worry I'm back

YEs the guy is getting the first LP700 in the country. And he is also planning to get it to the Hyd Race club for the diwali races if everything goes well.

And yes, He has booked 2 Lp 700 and his CCX is yet to arrive in hyd. Facing permission issues as it is a LHD.

For the record, he currently owns a whopping 18 bentleys, 4 Rolls, he sold one due to some engine issues, 22 Audis, YES that is 22, 19 Mercs, 16 BMWs and 3 Range rovers and 4 Land rovers including the discovery, 2 XJl's one silver and one white, the white one is a 5L supersport currently without any temp plates as well, 3 XFRs in 3 different colors, he recently got the Rangerover evoque, which is white in color.
All not to mention the 100+ numbers of other cars including porshes, skoda, Honda etc.
btw, He also acquired a CFS speed, I also attended the pooja ceremony of the car

The one 77 he ordered is currently cancelled due to some issues which i do not know.

He is putting huge pressure on the dealers to deliver the lp700 on diwali.

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 27th September 2011 at 18:32.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (8) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2011, 18:56   #19
BANNED

BTw, i did not include their 4 lambos, 2 ferraris, & an Aston Martin Vantage V8.

They have a separate mansion which they use it just for parking their super cars.

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 27th September 2011 at 18:57.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2011, 19:09   #20
BANNED

ridiculous garage! man i would be able to think of all of these cars if God gave me one hour to name ALL the cars i ever wanted.

man but the Veyron takes the cake...
naturaldisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2011, 21:30   #21
BHPian

Am sorry but I dont understand why we are discussing about somedody's garage on this thread? We always end up discussing about DCs garage when his name comes up. I think we should stick to the topic as we have had enough discussions on his cars in various threads.
Baleno7811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 00:05   #22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
Am sorry but I dont understand why we are discussing about somedody's garage on this thread? We always end up discussing about DCs garage when his name comes up. I think we should stick to the topic as we have had enough discussions on his cars in various threads.
Look, the topic here is about lp700, and he is person who is first gonna get it and besides that, he is getting two! so his garage would obviously come into discussion

There are 2 more reasons too,

1) IT keeps refreshing, especially people who have joined recently. You might have already discussed his garage long back, but most of them did not know.

2) No matter how much u discuss this guy just keeps adding supercars to his garage every month. So the discussion is never ending and his collection is BY FAR THE best in the country. I'm not saying this coz i know them personally, but as a decent supercar lover.

I can also see most of the people from other states really envy whenever we bring up their garage. I don't know why!

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 28th September 2011 at 00:08.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 00:25   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
Look, the topic here is about lp700, and he is person who is first gonna get it and besides that, he is getting two! so his garage would obviously come into discussion

1) IT keeps refreshing, especially people who have joined recently. You might have already discussed his garage long back, but most of them did not know.

2) No matter how much u discuss this guy just keeps adding supercars to his garage every month. So the discussion is never ending and his collection is BY FAR THE best in the country. I'm not saying this coz i know them personally, but as a decent supercar lover.

I can also see most of the people from other states really envy whenever we bring up their garage. I don't know why!
If the topic is about the LP700 then lets please stick to it. Why discuss how many Bentleys he has etc?

And if his garage keeps refreshing and you want to keep the guys updated then why not open a thread dedicated to DC's garage and post pictures there for the benifit of everybody? And we do not want to get into the debate of whether his garage is the Best or not. Atleast not here.

And please do not have the misconception that the 'OTHER STATE' guys envy his garage as I can vouch no other garage has been debated so unnecessarily as DC's.
Baleno7811 is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 00:30   #24
Senior - BHPian

That garage sounds totally awesome!!!

He might just be having biggest exotic car collection in Asia!(but are there, roads to drive them too?)

Kudos to him!

btw cant wait to see the almighty Aventador here!
sohail99 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 00:57   #25
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
If the topic is about the LP700 then lets please stick to it. Why discuss how many Bentleys he has etc?

And if his garage keeps refreshing and you want to keep the guys updated then why not open a thread dedicated to DC's garage and post pictures there for the benifit of everybody? And we do not want to get into the debate of whether his garage is the Best or not. Atleast not here.

And please do not have the misconception that the 'OTHER STATE' guys envy his garage as I can vouch no other garage has been debated so unnecessarily as DC's.
There, with ur last line, one can easily say that ur one of that envy kind....:

Anyways, I do not want to go offtopic, I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohail99 View Post
That garage sounds totally awesome!!!

He might just be having biggest exotic car collection in Asia!(but are there, roads to drive them too?)

Kudos to him!

btw cant wait to see the almighty Aventador here!
Indeed. the best in asia without any competition.

His Aventador will be posted here as soon as it will be delivered. Have patience

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th September 2011 at 12:54. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 01:21   #26
BHPian

Quote:

His Aventador will be posted here as soon as it will be delivered. Have patience
Hope you are aware of country called Brunei in Asia? Its Sultan has the below collection.
The Sultan is the owner of 531 Mercedes-Benzes, 367 Ferraris, 362 Bentleys, 185 BMWs, 177 Jaguars, 160 Porsches, 130 Rolls-Royces and 20 Lamborghinis; Bringing the total number of his cars to 1,932 cars.
Now compare for yourself. For all we know he may not even have the best garage in India.

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2011 at 11:29. Reason: STRICTLY no rude posts on Team-BHP. Removing first line
Baleno7811 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 02:12   #27
BHPian

Post Re: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India!

Quote:

The trio sure seem to be living my wettest of dreams ! A true Porsche, rolls bentley or a lambo lover could swear by their garage, and we are only talking about modern supercars not vintages. Others who seem to be ignorant or might not share the same tastes have the liberty to remain that way. Their garage more than deserve to have a thread of their own where we could discuss about their splendid collection with all the liberties enshrined by the creators of this wonderful forum. Oh btw ravelsnip you forgot to mention about their 6 Porsche 911's which includes the following, a silver Carrera S, grey 997 turbo, red targa 4s, a carrera convertible, white 997 II turbo, and their latest addition a white GT3RS4.0 !!! Btw they also have a white panamera turbo, and a white cayenne turbo and my fav Merc the S65 AMG.

The only reason why I see lot of negativity being reflected from a few quarters everytime a discussion is being made about the hyderabadi's garage is that their garage has not been documented in a proper way. Contarary to the misconception they love to take out their rides for a short spin almost everyday! I dream of the day when all of their rides are parked next to each other in a sort of panoramic view, I would call it automotive nirvana !

Quote:

Asia ? Not sure, like the person above has mentioned, the Sultan of Brunei smokes any Indian garages day in and day out. Anyways this thread has headed terribly way out of topic. Now that are esteemed readers are aware of this splendid collection from India, I can't wait for the arrival of the new born raging bull from sant'agata bolognese, will make sure I set up a camp on road no.12 before diwali

Last edited by ShortShifter : 28th September 2011 at 02:35.
ShortShifter is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 14:23   #28
BANNED

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : STRICTLY no personal attacks, and do NOT use SMS language either. It's about time you read our rules.

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2011 at 11:25. Reason: Read Mod Note in your post
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 28th September 2011, 16:37   #29
BHPian

Definitely keep us updated on the DC garage. And I agree, it is easily among the best garages that I've at least come across, and I for one can't have enough of it. Pictures, updates, stories, anything and everything you have for us, man.

Thank you!

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2011 at 11:26. Reason: Quoted post has been deleted
axp817 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 16:54   #30
BHPian

Looks guys, no disrespect to anyone, but this is a public forum where all kinds of issues get discussed. I don't see any reason why shouldn't his Garage be discussed, specially if he is getting 2 of the LP700.

Discuss away! Would be nice to see some pictures as well.
ab500 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote