Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 28th September 2011, 16:55   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India!

Two pages, I think we've had enough and more of the owner and now lets wait for the car itself!
Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 17:08   #32
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab500 View Post
Looks guys, no disrespect to anyone, but this is a public forum where all kinds of issues get discussed. I don't see any reason why shouldn't his Garage be discussed, specially if he is getting 2 of the LP700.

Discuss away! Would be nice to see some pictures as well.
nicely said. This is a forum for supercars especially, so discussion about such cars is obvious.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 17:13   #33
BHPian

Post Re: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India!

+1. To add to what you have said, No one is talking about peoples wealth here, like I have said before thats such a foolish and stupid thing to say in the first place. There sure are tons of person's around in our Country who could beat them hands down, but hello ? We are on an Automotive Forum incase people have forgotten, and we are discussing about Cars. I have observed the same people who go gaga over pictures or discussions about Lambo's, Benetley's, Porsche's on other threads come and make disregarding statements whenever a discussion is ensued about the DC's, just exposes the hypocrisy in such debates.

Oh come on people, as Indian's be proud we have someone around us who could boast of such numbers, whether that appeals to your tastes or not is your personal view and people should to learn to appreciate and respect other readers opinions as well instead of having total disregard and uttering BS Statements every time a picture or a discussion about this particular garage is being made.

Please Lets get back to the Discussion about the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India, Peace everyone !

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2011 at 11:29. Reason: Quoted post has been deleted
ShortShifter is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 17:33   #34
Team-BHP Support

This has nothing to do with jealousy or envy. Why should we be jealous, really? He is an Indian, and so am I! And I'm proud that someone like him owns so many cars in a country like India that is still in its developing stages. So this has nothing to do with the number of cars he has.

I believe that classic cars are an integral part of a 'good' or a 'great', or even the 'best' car collection. And as far as I know, the guy from Hyderabad doesn't have any. Classic cars form a part of a collection that cannot be replaced or ignored.

Just because a supermodel has amazing hair or a great smile doesn't make her the most beautiful person in the whole World. You need to take into account, her eyes, her face-cut, and other things.

What the argument is really about, is whether his car collection is the best. I firmly don't believe that it is THE BEST! It is definitely one of the better, and one of the best garages in India. But it certainly isn't the best! Sheer number of cars don't always count. Just like how sheer wealth doesn't always count.

Now what we're annoyed about is not that he has so many cars and that others from our States don't. It's that every time a car is talked about, we always end up having a massive and pointless discussion on his collection. If one really wants to talk about his collection, then open another thread and include pictures even! I'd be the first one to thank left, right and center!

But don't bring it up where it is not necessary. This topic is about the Lamborghini Aventador coming to India. Mention that he is picking up two of them Once. That's enough. And continue the discussion in the thread dedicated to his collection.

You're right, this is a car forum and the discussion is bound to take place. But this forum isn't mostly for supercars and exotics, as you've mentioned somewhere on this thread. This is a forum where the Indian automotive scene is discussed at length. New car launches, travelogues, street experiences, motor-sport, technical stuff, etc.

Anyway..

I'm really looking forward to spotting the Aventador on our Bangalore roads. I wonder what colours have been chosen for the two Aventadors destined for Bangalore. Lamborghini must think about expanding their service network. A few metros would benefit greatly from the service stations. Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai could be hubs. We know that there are dozens of Lamborghinis in each of these cities. It would make a great deal of sense, IMO.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 28th September 2011 at 17:36.
suhaas307 is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 17:57   #35
BHPian

Lets not talk about how he bought these cars buddy. Again, as pointed by you itself, this is a forum for cars and lets not deviate into Democracy, Rulers and stuff. He has has cars and it ends there. And you never know how DC made his dough so lets not get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
+1. To add to what you have said, No one is talking about peoples wealth here, like I have said before thats such a foolish and stupid thing to say in the first place. There sure are tons of person's around in our Country who could beat them hands down, but hello ? We are on an Automotive Forum incase people have forgotten, and we are discussing about Cars. I have observed the same people who go gaga over pictures or discussions about Lambo's, Benetley's, Porsche's on other threads come and make disregarding statements whenever a discussion is ensued about the DC's, just exposes the hypocrisy in such debates.

Oh come on people, as Indian's be proud we have someone around us who could boast of such numbers, whether that appeals to your tastes or not is your personal view and people should to learn to appreciate and respect other readers opinions as well instead of having total disregard and uttering BS Statements every time a picture or a discussion about this particular garage is being made.

Please Lets get back to the Discussion about the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India, Peace everyone !
I agree with you that he has an absolutely drool worthy garage. No doubts about that. But the only thing which sometimes can be annoying is the topic about his numbers crop up on threads which are not meant for it and that too many times. Why cant you guys open a new thread dedicated to his garage, especially when you have insider information and someone here also claims to know the guy personally? Hope this makes sense. All in peace!

Last edited by GTO : 29th September 2011 at 11:29. Reason: Quoted post has been deleted
Baleno7811 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 17:59   #36
BHPian

Can we have that thread dedicated to vrr's rides now please?

Btw anybody with a wondeful collection would obviously have his name dropped once in a while. You guys are discriminating . There used to be some guy called éckosreturns or someone with a similar name who had a splendid collection . His name would find it's way into threads like VRR but nobody said anything then . Let's end this and resume anything about THE garage on a thread dedicated just to THE garage .

Last edited by D33-PAC : 28th September 2011 at 18:09. Reason: Adding some logic .
D33-PAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 18:23   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post

Btw anybody with a wondeful collection would obviously have his name dropped once in a while. You guys are discriminating . There used to be some guy called éckosreturns or someone with a similar name who had a splendid collection . His name would find it's way into threads like VRR but nobody said anything then . Let's end this and resume anything about THE garage on a thread dedicated just to THE garage .
Buddy, here you go. The below thread is one of them dedicated to Ecks garage. There is another one where all his rides were discussed.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...case-bull.html (My LP640 - "The eagle has landed, (or in this case, the bull)")

Last edited by Baleno7811 : 28th September 2011 at 18:38.
Baleno7811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 18:34   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
There you have it. - Link (Mr. W16's Garage - Bugatti, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Rolls', Ferraris, Porsches!)

Please continue the discussion of this garage in the given thread
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 11:31   #39
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Note from Mod : Please stick to the topic
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2011, 19:28   #40
BHPian

Default Re: Imported Cars seen in Delhi over the past few years

My Dear Tbhpians, here's something really special for you all.
Courtesy, Supercars and Exotics in New Delhi.

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India!-img_1856-copy2.jpg

And besides the Murceilago, was this beast. You Know What!
Name:  313667_222772974449885_174931019234081_629183_1429427784_n.jpg
Views: 5860
Size:  18.6 KB
Parishrut is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2011, 19:47   #41
Senior - BHPian

is this the one on amrita shergill marg?
mayankk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2011, 20:00   #42
Distinguished - BHPian

Wait a minute! Is the beast under the cover, an Aventador?
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2011, 20:37   #43
BHPian

OMG Yes it is an Avendator can someone please post pictures of her without the Covers..ON MY KNEES
Sportygellar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2011, 20:39   #44
Senior - BHPian

Aventador!!!! Photos please!!!

Oh and I think Scorcher is having a crisis

Last edited by anekho : 5th October 2011 at 20:43.
anekho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2011, 22:20   #45
BHPian

One more teaser from Supercars in New Delhi fb page.

Source : Super Cars and Exotics in New Delhi | Facebook

Name:  20111005_221903.png
Views: 6253
Size:  145.2 KB
vagu is offline   Reply With Quote