Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2013, 11:00   #1861
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
You sure that wasn't a G55?

The G63 was launched just over a month ago in India and it was reported earlier that Ranbir would be getting the first.
The Launch black G63 was bought by the owner of the black G55 and the matt black Aventador.

There is a G63 in Delhi as well and someone told me Bangalore has or is getting one too. Ranbirs car is the 3rd one in the country.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 11:24   #1862
BHPian
 
mikon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pune
Posts: 432
Thanked: 346 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
You sure that wasn't a G55?

The G63 was launched just over a month ago in India and it was reported earlier that Ranbir would be getting the first.
It was a G63. I am sure because I was tailing it for 15 to 20 mins in the traffic. He dissapeared in palm beach road.
mikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 11:29   #1863
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 1,038
Thanked: 123 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The Launch black G63 was bought by the owner of the black G55 and the matt black Aventador.

There is a G63 in Delhi as well and someone told me Bangalore has or is getting one too. Ranbirs car is the 3rd one in the country.
Doesn't the Matt Black LP700 guy have a silver G55. One black is with the Rane's, i have seen it up close.
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 11:38   #1864
BHPian
 
TRANSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 548
Thanked: 41 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Ranbir sure has a fine fleet now, first the Red R8 then the A8L and now this beast. I am unsure, if he still has the R8 or was it replaced?

Quite recently i saw of picture of Kailash Kher, taking delivery of his brand new red Evoque.
TRANSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 11:38   #1865
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Doesn't the Matt Black LP700 guy have a silver G55. One black is with the Rane's, i have seen it up close.
No sir he has a Black G55 which was wrapped to camoflage for a while and is not back to black. Rane has a black (now painted matt black) and beside the two cars mentioned the city has 3 more black G55's.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 12:09   #1866
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 1,038
Thanked: 123 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
No sir he has a Black G55 which was wrapped to camoflage for a while and is not back to black. Rane has a black (now painted matt black) and beside the two cars mentioned the city has 3 more black G55's.
Well there is a silver G55 for sure, IIRC the reg plates also have G55. Here is a pic from the newspapers. I have also seen a black MH43 #$999 in Vashi.

Mods can you please move this discussion to the G55 thread.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by heavy_foot : 25th April 2013 at 12:13. Reason: removed the faces
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 12:13   #1867
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Well there is a silver G55 for sure, IIRC the plates also have G55. Here is a pic from the newspapers.

Mods can you please move this discussion to the G55 thread.
I never said there is no Silver G55, i only said it does not belong to the Matt Black Aventador owner as you were suggesting . The silver one belongs to a MLA who was recently in the news.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 12:15   #1868
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 1,038
Thanked: 123 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I never said there is no Silver G55, i only said it does not belong to the Matt Black Aventador owner as you were suggesting . The silver one belongs to a MLA who was recently in the news.
Aren't they in the same family ? I thought they are. If not, sorry for the confusion !
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 12:16   #1869
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sahil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,036
Thanked: 1,650 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
Ranbir sure has a fine fleet now, first the Red R8 then the A8L and now this beast. I am unsure, if he still has the R8 or was it replaced?
Indeed he has a car diverse garage, a car for almost every occasion and location.

He also has a white RR Sport with same regn number 8. Think that was his first acquisition when he started his career in bollywood.

Saw this G63AMG next to Lilavati a few nights ago. Was followed by a white Bentley Flying Spur and a cop gypsy.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 12:22   #1870
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Aren't they in the same family ? I thought they are. If not, sorry for the confusion !
This is his cousin but seperate garage. I was with the Black G63 last night itself
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 14:17   #1871
BHPian
 
doctorque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 545
Thanked: 355 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Diverse garage for sure, but the R8 has left the garage sometime ago (may be to make way for the G63). Not sure if he has another sportscar on his mind in place of the R8.
doctorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 15:44   #1872
Senior - BHPian
 
h@r$h@l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: GJ1
Posts: 1,421
Thanked: 670 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
Diverse garage for sure, but the R8 has left the garage sometime ago (may be to make way for the G63). Not sure if he has another sportscar on his mind in place of the R8.
Has the R8 been sold? The reason i ask is, my cousin was in BBY recently and she bumped into Ranbir and Anurag Kashyab at Olives, Bandra and she saw him drive there in his Red R8. This was about a month or so ago.

Regards,
h@r$h@l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 18:37   #1873
BHPian
 
doctorque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 545
Thanked: 355 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post

Has the R8 been sold? The reason i ask is, my cousin was in BBY recently and she bumped into Ranbir and Anurag Kashyab at Olives, Bandra and she saw him drive there in his Red R8. This was about a month or so ago.

Regards,
It's sold. Not with him anymore. Not sure of the date of sale.
doctorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2013, 15:38   #1874
BHPian
 
mohammedismail's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 351
Thanked: 841 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Has the R8 been sold? The reason i ask is, my cousin was in BBY recently and she bumped into Ranbir and Anurag Kashyab at Olives, Bandra and she saw him drive there in his Red R8. This was about a month or so ago.

Regards,
The R8 is still with Ranbir, My friend saw the Car @ his Bungalow, he is negotiating the price if the deal happens the car will head to Bangalore.
mohammedismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2013, 21:51   #1875
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,447
Thanked: 5,423 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo View Post
Yes he did buy a W12. That is most likely it. His previous gen w12 wasnt white.
His previous gen W12 (Black) is now with the Yellow Aventador owner from Bangalore
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cricket Stars and their cars Mpower Super-Cars & Imports in India 514 1st December 2016 01:11
South Indian Movie stars and their cars khamsinmerak Super-Cars & Imports in India 952 23rd November 2016 23:18
Latin NCAP - 4 stars for Ford Ka, 5 stars for VW Vento, Honda City, Fit / Jazz and HR-V JonSnow The Indian Car Scene 13 20th November 2015 08:20
Fav car of Politicians/Businessmen/Sports Stars/Film Stars. Macho Toyota SUV line up PCS The Indian Car Scene 32 27th November 2012 05:35


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:59.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks