Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2014, 11:57   #2161
Senior - BHPian
 
h@r$h@l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: GJ1
Posts: 1,421
Thanked: 670 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Agree with Speedy and i would also like to add, STAR cars can also often fetch more than their worth due to the fan following. So judging / evaluating the price of the car is very difficult in such cases.

Regards,
h@r$h@l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2014, 02:40   #2162
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Katrina Kaif's Audi Q7
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-1978473_660495357344428_1691430740_o.jpg  

Anand123 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2014, 11:27   #2163
Senior - BHPian
 
Epic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,087
Thanked: 196 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
It will be interesting to see the outcome of this unfortunate episode. I wonder what would be the cause of the fire and how will Audi be reacting to it. Now, this being a vehicle owned by a celebrity, I wonder if Audi will give him a tough time like it does with non-celes in replacing the car - of course, that all depends on the cause of the fire.
I seems that Audi has given Sonu a new car as per the report in today's BT. That was pretty quick don't you think? While the common man is made to run from pillar to post.
Epic is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2014, 15:17   #2164
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,446
Thanked: 2,216 Times
Default

Imran Khan's Ferrari California. Also seen is his Cayenne S. Not sure if the Goldwing belongs to him.
Pic off FB.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-1397468648849.jpg  

A.K is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 09:59   #2165
BHPian
 
funkydevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Muscat, Oman
Posts: 352
Thanked: 49 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Farah Khan gets a new Merc SUV from SRK :-

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e.../33764071.cms?

ML or GL Class ??
funkydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 11:40   #2166
Senior - BHPian
 
faithless_1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,516
Thanked: 181 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Saw this pic on Instagram.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-20140415-11.37.20.png  

faithless_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 11:50   #2167
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Imran Khan's Ferrari California. Also seen is his Cayenne S. Not sure if the Goldwing belongs to him.
Pic off FB.
The Goldwing is not his. I don't think the Cayenne S is also his, if i remember right he has a Brownish coloured Cayenne. He is also not known to roam around with an escort car.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 11:56   #2168
BHPian
 
///RMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 640
Thanked: 979 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The Goldwing is not his. I don't think the Cayenne S is also his, if i remember right he has a Brownish coloured Cayenne. He is also not known to roam around with an escort car.
The Cayenne in the picture is almost brown. More towards being maroonish than brown if you'd want a more accurate description.
The Cali was following the Cayenne on Sunday morning.
///RMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 11:57   #2169
BHPian
 
Octane_Power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 619
Thanked: 392 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The Goldwing is not his. I don't think the Cayenne S is also his, if i remember right he has a Brownish coloured Cayenne. He is also not known to roam around with an escort car.
Yes, he has a Brown Cayenne. But speedy sir were you able to discern the color of the car from the pic? Cuz, I am having some difficulty doing so given the resolution of the pic.

If we look closely then I think it is brown.. I know his cayenne is of the lighter brown shade but might be due to the anlge from which the pic's taken(?)

-Bhargav
Octane_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 12:05   #2170
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
The Cayenne in the picture is almost brown. More towards being maroonish than brown if you'd want a more accurate description.
The Cali was following the Cayenne on Sunday morning.
Cant Argue with you, as you have taken the picture. To me the Cayenne looks dark blue or black with silver frames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane_Power View Post
Yes, he has a Brown Cayenne. But speedy sir were you able to discern the color of the car from the pic? Cuz, I am having some difficulty doing so given the resolution of the pic.

If we look closely then I think it is brown.. I know his cayenne is of the lighter brown shade but might be due to the anlge from which the pic's taken(?)

-Bhargav
If you click on the pic it enlarges..as i mentioned the car looks dark blue or black in the pic, at least to me. That is a possibility as angles and light do make a difference to the actual product, even i remember his cayenne colour looking lighter than the car in the pic.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2014, 19:17   #2171
BHPian
 
mahesh_sn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 165
Thanked: 139 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

SRK gifts Farah Khan Mercedes GL Class SUV.

Source: http://www.rushlane.com/srk-gifts-me...-12115449.html

Quote:
This is not the first time Shah Rukh Khan has gifted Farah Khan a car. Actually, whenever Shah Rukh has done a movie with Farah as director, he has gifted her a car. During Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om too, SRK had gifted Farah cars, one was a Hyundai and the other was a Mercedes Benz. In the latest movie which they are doing together, called ‘Happy New Year’, other stars include Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah
Attached Images
 
mahesh_sn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2014, 11:46   #2172
Senior - BHPian
 
Epic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,087
Thanked: 196 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
I seems that Audi has given Sonu a new car as per the report in today's BT. That was pretty quick don't you think? While the common man is made to run from pillar to post.
BT seems to have corrected their article on this after Sonu claims that the new car was bought by him and not replaced by Audi.
Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2014, 12:38   #2173
BHPian
 
carheadbanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Calicut
Posts: 215
Thanked: 172 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh_sn View Post
SRK gifts Farah Khan Mercedes GL Class SUV.

Source: http://www.rushlane.com/srk-gifts-me...-12115449.html
Mercedes must be proud of the new GL, as it charmed and beguiled an ardent devotee of BMW !

Last edited by carheadbanger : 16th April 2014 at 12:43.
carheadbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2014, 13:56   #2174
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by carheadbanger View Post
Mercedes must be proud of the new GL, as it charmed and beguiled an ardent devotee of BMW !
SRK didn't buy the Merc for himself but for Farah Khan and this isn't the first time he's gifting a Merc to the director. IIRC, he had gifted her an E-class after Om Shanti Om. May be Farah Khan is a fan of Mercs!
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2014, 16:56   #2175
BHPian
 
doctorque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 545
Thanked: 355 Times
Default Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The Goldwing is not his. I don't think the Cayenne S is also his, if i remember right he has a Brownish coloured Cayenne. He is also not known to roam around with an escort car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
The Cayenne in the picture is almost brown. More towards being maroonish than brown if you'd want a more accurate description.
The Cali was following the Cayenne on Sunday morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane_Power View Post
Yes, he has a Brown Cayenne. But speedy sir were you able to discern the color of the car from the pic? Cuz, I am having some difficulty doing so given the resolution of the pic.

If we look closely then I think it is brown.. I know his cayenne is of the lighter brown shade but might be due to the anlge from which the pic's taken(?)

-Bhargav
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Cant Argue with you, as you have taken the picture. To me the Cayenne looks dark blue or black with silver frames.



If you click on the pic it enlarges..as i mentioned the car looks dark blue or black in the pic, at least to me. That is a possibility as angles and light do make a difference to the actual product, even i remember his cayenne colour looking lighter than the car in the pic.
The Cayenne S colour is called the macadamia metallic. It is indeed dark brown and the one in the picture is Imrans car. He loves it still and uses it regularly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic View Post
BT seems to have corrected their article on this after Sonu claims that the new car was bought by him and not replaced by Audi.
This seems more like Audi saving themselves by doing this article as everyone with a defect in their Audis would start asking for a new one. Knowing Audi, I am quite sure Sonu got a new one without paying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carheadbanger View Post
Mercedes must be proud of the new GL, as it charmed and beguiled an ardent devotee of BMW !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
SRK didn't buy the Merc for himself but for Farah Khan and this isn't the first time he's gifting a Merc to the director. IIRC, he had gifted her an E-class after Om Shanti Om. May be Farah Khan is a fan of Mercs!
SRK has also bought the launch edition of the new S500. I am told he absolutely loved the new edition of the S and couldn't stop himself this time around from buying one.
doctorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cricket Stars and their cars Mpower Super-Cars & Imports in India 515 8th December 2016 21:57
South Indian Movie stars and their cars khamsinmerak Super-Cars & Imports in India 952 23rd November 2016 23:18
Latin NCAP - 4 stars for Ford Ka, 5 stars for VW Vento, Honda City, Fit / Jazz and HR-V JonSnow The Indian Car Scene 13 20th November 2015 08:20
Fav car of Politicians/Businessmen/Sports Stars/Film Stars. Macho Toyota SUV line up PCS The Indian Car Scene 32 27th November 2012 05:35


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:46.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks