Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2009, 18:48   #691
BHPian
 
krazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mumbai/Hong Kong
Posts: 329
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
No big shot my friend, just a person fond of cars. I am sent pictures of the cars and called incase i am interested or know someone who wants it. I live by a budget and practical use of the car, dealers and others know it. They call me to see the cars as i am fond of them. It does not cost to see the car does it ?
Ohh I see. Haha of course not. You ought to post the pictures of the cars up here, or where appropriate so that others get to see a chance to see them and maybe purchase them if they are interested. Of course not giving too much information away which would spoil your relations with dealers/friends. Just my opinion.

Cheers.
krazyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 18:54   #692
Senior - BHPian
 
canonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,463
Thanked: 181 Times
Default

Speedy are we talking about the 993 which featured in the Akshay Kumar movie some years ago also featured else where on Teambhp? If so she is not a turbo just a regular carrera with a wing at the back. Is she sold I thought she was still with him till recently?

Where is she gone?

Last edited by canonball : 30th August 2009 at 18:55.
canonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 22:16   #693
v12
Distinguished - BHPian
 
v12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 5,465
Thanked: 2,314 Times
Default

The 911 I am talking about is the 997 911 Turbo Cabriolet which has been pictured here (PICS : The new Porsche 911 Turbo 997 in Mumbai).

v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 11:24   #694
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Ohh I see. Haha of course not. You ought to post the pictures of the cars up here, or where appropriate so that others get to see a chance to see them and maybe purchase them if they are interested. Of course not giving too much information away which would spoil your relations with dealers/friends. Just my opinion.

Cheers.
Unfortunately i am not in liberty to do so,Dont have the permission. Its strange till they own the car the pictures would be all over the place, but when they want to sell it all the restrictions come in. These deals are not made on the forum brother. The information is given and the person interested would know the car and who to contact. Its a small circle of super car buyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
Speedy are we talking about the 993 which featured in the Akshay Kumar movie some years ago also featured else where on Teambhp? If so she is not a turbo just a regular carrera with a wing at the back. Is she sold I thought she was still with him till recently?

Where is she gone?
I was talking of the same car canonball. I thought it was a turbo. The car was up for sale a while back and someone told me it got sold. The car also had paper trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
The 911 I am talking about is the 997 911 Turbo Cabriolet which has been pictured here (PICS : The new Porsche 911 Turbo 997 in Mumbai).
Ahh! This one, i did not know it belonged to a film personality. I had seen it on peddar rd once and on marine drive.

Could someone confirm if A.B. has sold the white cayman S. Saw a white one being driven by someone else on Altamount rd. I have forgotten the Registration no of A.B.'s car so cannot confirm if it is the same one.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 13:59   #695
BHPian
 
krazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mumbai/Hong Kong
Posts: 329
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Unfortunately i am not in liberty to do so,Dont have the permission. Its strange till they own the car the pictures would be all over the place, but when they want to sell it all the restrictions come in. These deals are not made on the forum brother. The information is given and the person interested would know the car and who to contact. Its a small circle of super car buyers.
Oh I see. Only for the cool people huh? Haha just kiding. I understand. Thanks for sharing though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
The 911 I am talking about is the 997 911 Turbo Cabriolet which has been pictured here (PICS : The new Porsche 911 Turbo 997 in Mumbai).
I saw that car in March at Juhu Beach when I was in Mumbai. Looked amazing. Who does it belong to?

Last edited by Technocrat : 31st August 2009 at 14:51. Reason: fixed quotes
krazyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 20:30   #696
BHPian
 
bivin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MAA/DXB/CDG
Posts: 931
Thanked: 110 Times
Default

if you people had noticed, there is also a red ferrari f430 spyder which appears in the OSO end credits. any idea about its owner considering it could mostly belong to someone in the film industry???
bivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 20:35   #697
BHPian
 
kunaldhami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Surat
Posts: 144
Thanked: 59 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
if you people had noticed, there is also a red ferrari f430 spyder which appears in the OSO end credits. any idea about its owner considering it could mostly belong to someone in the film industry???
I think its bhushan kumar's car. (T-series)
kunaldhami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 05:47   #698
BHPian
 
zibby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Leicester-UK
Posts: 738
Thanked: 248 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaldhami View Post
I think its bhushan kumar's car. (T-series)
yup you are right it belongs to bhushan kumar
zibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 06:45   #699
Senior - BHPian
 
spadival's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 1,770
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
I think thats a Busa. Isn't it?
OT: Ummm.. I wonder what brand of baniyan is Salman wearing in that pic
spadival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 16:10   #700
Senior - BHPian
 
aniguchisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,021
Thanked: 110 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
The 911 I am talking about is the 997 911 Turbo Cabriolet which has been pictured here (PICS : The new Porsche 911 Turbo 997 in Mumbai).

That's the Juhu Scheme one right? There used to be a 355 Spider in that same parking lot a few years back. I believe there's an RR Sport in that building too now, right?
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 15:07   #701
BHPian
 
bivin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MAA/DXB/CDG
Posts: 931
Thanked: 110 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
yup you are right it belongs to bhushan kumar

any pics of it on road???
bivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 15:28   #702
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Recently saw Akshay Kumar's Bentley FS (greyish colour) in the backgorund of AK on an interview in Zoom.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 15:40   #703
BHPian
 
bivin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MAA/DXB/CDG
Posts: 931
Thanked: 110 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Recently saw Akshay Kumar's Bentley FS (greyish colour) in the backgorund of AK on an interview in Zoom.
i heard that he had gifte a bentley FS to his wife. was that the one???
not sure what colour though.
bivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 15:43   #704
BHPian
 
AltoHoncho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 581
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Recently saw Akshay Kumar's Bentley FS (greyish colour) in the backgorund of AK on an interview in Zoom.
Its a silver one, they've bought it in 2008 sometime Nov-Dec. I think they've a silverish-grey phantom as well. This guy is going all luxe.
AltoHoncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 17:38   #705
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
Its a silver one, they've bought it in 2008 sometime Nov-Dec. I think they've a silverish-grey phantom as well. This guy is going all luxe.
Might be silver, I'm not sure as the car was a litle behind from him.

Oh does he have Phantom? Is he bouhght new? So it'll be the 2nd Phatom in Bollywood!
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cricket Stars and their cars Mpower Super-Cars & Imports in India 514 1st December 2016 01:11
South Indian Movie stars and their cars khamsinmerak Super-Cars & Imports in India 952 23rd November 2016 23:18
Latin NCAP - 4 stars for Ford Ka, 5 stars for VW Vento, Honda City, Fit / Jazz and HR-V JonSnow The Indian Car Scene 13 20th November 2015 08:20
Fav car of Politicians/Businessmen/Sports Stars/Film Stars. Macho Toyota SUV line up PCS The Indian Car Scene 32 27th November 2012 05:35


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:45.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks