Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2009, 12:35   #841
Senior - BHPian
 
agspins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: MH-31
Posts: 1,545
Thanked: 255 Times
Default

Just saw a news clip on Star News that Salman bought a X6...
agspins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 13:19   #842
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
One is for Aishwarya one for the house and The 600 is taken out at night. Yes i had seen the 760li resently and was told he was keen to upgrade it to the new one. He drives all his cars and sometimes if you are lucky you can see him late at night driving his cars. If i do get a chance to visit his place i can give you a list. Right now the cars i see him in when he comes over i know off.
As far as i know two S350's one S600, BMW 760LI, Porsche cayman S, Land cruiser 101, BMW X5, ROLLS, Bentley GT (going to be upgraded to GT speed). The LP640 and the SL 500 were recently sold.




That would be 65 without registration and other costs.


The King is getting his throne. It is confirmed "The Badshah" of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan is finally getting the Phantom. The finer details are yet to be ironed out and the advance is to be payed. i learnt of it last night only and also this is his first Rolls Royce. I do not understand why he does not want to go in for the Ghost.
Wish to see the photos of his fleet especially the unseen S600 & other S-classes.

Oh really! At last king khan adding a king to his fleet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agspins View Post
Just saw a news clip on Star News that Salman bought a X6...
That's a huge gap for Sallu to change his car, I mean he was using his M5 for quite a long perios. What is his other stuffs!
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 14:11   #843
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agspins View Post
Just saw a news clip on Star News that Salman bought a X6...
He did not buy it but was gifted the car when he went to Ahemdabad for the Bmw showroom innaugaration. Just saw the news too . I guess instead of chargeing for the opening he opted for the car.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Wish to see the photos of his fleet especially the unseen S600 & other S-classes.
Very difficult to get that. He does not allow everyone in his house. Now they have three houses so the cars are distributed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Oh really! At last king khan adding a king to his fleet!
But he is acting like a popper to get it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
That's a huge gap for Sallu to change his car, I mean he was using his M5 for quite a long perios. What is his other stuffs!
He has not gone and bought it but it was gifted to him. He still has and uses the M5. The other cars he uses with the M5 are the LC 101, Q7, Busa,R1, X5, 5 series, S class and E class. All the brothers share the cars so distributed again. His favourite is the M5.

Last edited by speedy : 5th October 2009 at 14:13.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 14:34   #844
BHPian
 
samyakmodi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Indore
Posts: 765
Thanked: 205 Times
Default

would love to get my hands on that m5 someday!!!

he got the x6 from parsoli motors?!?!?
i thought the showroom was operational from quiet some time.
samyakmodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 18:10   #845
BHPian
 
Rotorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 926
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
Hmmm... I don't think Karunas has one either - he's not that big an actor.
but then who knows? maybe
well my source of information might very well be wrong since i too dont feel that he isnt such a big star to be paid so much as to own a hummer, but one can never know unless someone from chennai can confirm on this.

in the meanwhile i found this link which has some of the bollywood stars and their cars, though most of the photos seem to be already posted on this thread.

Stars And Their Cars - BOLLYWOOD MOVIE AND MUSIC FROM RADIOSARGAM.COM...
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 18:51   #846
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

Very difficult to get that. He does not allow everyone in his house. Now they have three houses so the cars are distributed.




But he is acting like a popper to get it.




He has not gone and bought it but it was gifted to him. He still has and uses the M5. The other cars he uses with the M5 are the LC 101, Q7, Busa,R1, X5, 5 series, S class and E class. All the brothers share the cars so distributed again. His favourite is the M5.
1- I just ment if anybody spot it on public, please click. Taking photo from his premises will be very difficult.

2- Why did you state that SRK acting popper?

3- Oh, Sallu has such a fleet, this is my new knowledge! Which is his S-class, standard Indian varient or CBU? What colout is his S, Q7, X5, 5 & E?


On my last visit to Delhi, I saw a photo is a daily (MidDay I guess) Aamir Khan after his Eid Prayers & on the background there was a brown colour Cayenne. Is it his next buy after dispossing the Q7?
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 00:03   #847
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
would love to get my hands on that m5 someday!!!

he got the x6 from parsoli motors?!?!?
i thought the showroom was operational from quiet some time.
So would i Buddy. That is one neatly maintained car and looks far better than the current ones.
I just mentioned what was on the news. If he would have to buy it i am sure he would have done so from bombay itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
1- I just ment if anybody spot it on public, please click. Taking photo from his premises will be very difficult.

2- Why did you state that SRK acting popper?

3- Oh, Sallu has such a fleet, this is my new knowledge! Which is his S-class, standard Indian varient or CBU? What colout is his S, Q7, X5, 5 & E?


On my last visit to Delhi, I saw a photo is a daily (MidDay I guess) Aamir Khan after his Eid Prayers & on the background there was a brown colour Cayenne. Is it his next buy after dispossing the Q7?
1- that would be late at night and in his area only. Its difficult but not impossible.

2- Each time he is told to make the advance payment for the car he evades saying he i busy in a shoot or is traveling but when he wants to design the car and know how long it would take to come down he is free. The guys at rolls are also fed up with his behaviour.

3- The S is a 350 and the standard one in Silver. Q7 is white, the 5 and the X5 are in blue or black colour saw it in the night. The E is in the dirty blue colour. His Lc 101's (3) all in white and one is in the cop station. He also has a MB100 van one jeep red busa and red and black R1. three quad bikes two water scooters and one speed boat.

That is his nephew's (jane tu ya janne na, kidnap fame) golden brown cayenne that was gifted by Amir Khan. The Q7 is still used by Amir.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 00:23   #848
Team-BHP Support
 
Mpower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 10,414
Thanked: 1,627 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
3- The S is a 350 and the standard one in Silver. Q7 is white, the 5 and the X5 are in blue or black colour saw it in the night. The E is in the dirty blue colour. His Lc 101's (3) all in white and one is in the cop station. He also has a MB100 van one jeep red busa and red and black R1. three quad bikes two water scooters and one speed boat.
Didn't him or his brothers own a black Terracan one upon a time. Was seen on TV
Mpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 00:40   #849
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Didn't him or his brothers own a black Terracan one upon a time. Was seen on TV
That was either Suhails or his partners car. They have an accord, camry and pajero too. Dont know who uses those cars.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 02:45   #850
BHPian
 
suped99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: HyderabaD,NC
Posts: 184
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
That was either Suhails or his partners car. They have an accord, camry and pajero too. Dont know who uses those cars.
I think the white Q7 is suhails too, because he showed it on the Times Drive show and said it was his sons choice,its video is been posted by some one earlier in this thread itself. But here it is again

they might be having two so i dont want to contradict you.
suped99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 12:00   #851
BHPian
 
krazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mumbai/Hong Kong
Posts: 329
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Doesn't Salman drive a CRV too?

I know it's not an import and sounds stupid even though he owns various imports, but thats what I heard once.
krazyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 12:03   #852
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
All the brothers share the cars so distributed again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
I think the white Q7 is suhails too, because he showed it on the Times Drive show and said it was his sons choice.
they might be having two so i dont want to contradict you.
They have one Q7 and as i had mentioned earlier and have quoted my post above. All Three brothers share the cars. They are very close and tight knit family so Suhail would buy the car as it is his sons choice but if Arbaaz wants to use it he can. Its like a joint pool and is considered as 10 cars in the family and not three cars one bike Suhail, 4 cars one bike Salman etc.


Krazyking all celebs do have a few Indian cars and some that are hidden from the outside world. This is so that they do get their privacy from the outside world. If a person like me who is a nobody likes to Take my corolla out everyonce in a while if i want my space, then these guys are hounded by everyone. The CRV i think is sold and an Endevour had taken its place.

Last edited by speedy : 6th October 2009 at 12:07.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 12:13   #853
BHPian
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Paris, France.
Posts: 899
Thanked: 184 Times
Default

Akshay's Bentley FS was on Zoom sometime ago. Albeit in the background. Was it beige in colour?
JayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 12:14   #854
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sahil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,036
Thanked: 1,651 Times
Default

Salman takes his vanity van 'Morfeous' made by DC for shootings regularly. It is green in color and parked right outside his building at nights. There is huge poster of Salman behind the drivers seat.

For local runs he uses his golden Landcruiser, it has a two digit number. The E39 M5 seldom gets out of their gate. There is a RR Sport Supercharged always parked near their cars but I am not certain it is theirs.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 12:39   #855
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Salman takes his vanity van 'Morfeous' made by DC for shootings regularly. It is green in color and parked right outside his building at nights. There is huge poster of Salman behind the drivers seat.

For local runs he uses his golden Landcruiser, it has a two digit number. The E39 M5 seldom gets out of their gate. There is a RR Sport Supercharged always parked near their cars but I am not certain it is theirs.
Now Now Sahil we are not counting the Vanity vans of the stars. Each Actor or actress in the big league have one. In that case salman has two Vanity vans one is outside the house and the other is next to his house in a plot he bought. Thats where the MB100,jeep and one car covered stand. You also cannot forget his cycle that accompanies him to his shoots.
I thought that LC was white. I see the M5 all the time in bandra and sometimes in town. I have seen the RR sport too but since i am not sure too have not mentioned it. Sajid Nadiadwala would visit them more often than once so am not sure whose it is, but will find out.

Jayr i think it was greyish silver colour with Beige interiors. Had seen it on Zoom too.

Last edited by speedy : 6th October 2009 at 12:43.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cricket Stars and their cars Mpower Super-Cars & Imports in India 514 1st December 2016 01:11
South Indian Movie stars and their cars khamsinmerak Super-Cars & Imports in India 952 23rd November 2016 23:18
Latin NCAP - 4 stars for Ford Ka, 5 stars for VW Vento, Honda City, Fit / Jazz and HR-V JonSnow The Indian Car Scene 13 20th November 2015 08:20
Fav car of Politicians/Businessmen/Sports Stars/Film Stars. Macho Toyota SUV line up PCS The Indian Car Scene 32 27th November 2012 05:35


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:05.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks