Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 18th March 2006, 15:04   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power
all mumbai guys meeting up tonight.......we are going to fing the veyron and hopefully catch it in action,,,,,,,lets hope for the best
best of luck guys. hope youll get some pics
khanak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 15:39   #62
BHPian

whoaaaaaaaa! niiice. where u ppl meetin up??? get some picss ... an all the best

[[[hey mods, this is the BUGATTIIII!!! cmon let em reveal the name of the owner !]]] :P
kidding.................
hellraiser0906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 15:51   #63
Team-BHP Support

62 posts and still no sign of that car!!
Rudra Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 16:20   #64
BHPian

wow,,,thats really kool news,,,wow,,,wuld luv to see it,,
well can anyone tell me,, where it was cleared from,, i can get the rest of infos,,,pm me,, plz,,,,
wheelieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 17:34   #65
BHPian

the rules of the mods states that we canot disclose names of the owners of cars untill its out publicly...
well if its one of our personal cars then i guess its ok..what say....
so here goes
THE WINE RED BUGATTI VEYRON BELONGS TO ME.....

that was just a joke guys....wanted to see how that would feel...i suggest all of you'll should do this and check out how damn freakin nice that makes u feel......do it
anyways hoping that we spot the veyron tonight
xtreme power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 17:53   #66
BHPian

i somehow envy mumbaiites now!...though there was no such reason to do so earlier!
v.tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 18:11   #67
Joz
BHPian

No Zonda's, no F1's, no Enzo's, but straight on to a Veyron - THIS IS INSANE!!!

Are we certain that the car is for Mumbai or has it just been cleared there? To see it flying down the expressway would be a sight, but i am hoping its headed to some rich garage down south!!

Who ever finds out the owner, please find out what he does too. I wanna make money like him!!!
Joz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 18:40   #68
BANNED

hey guys the marketing head of ferari was surely saying something about a veyron thats gonna come in mumbai.but i doubt if its a original veyron or a kitcar that just looks like a veyron and has anotehr engine.as far as i enquired from bugatti,they had that time told me that no veyrons are built in right hand drive and hence it wouldnt be legally possible to get it into mumbai.also the veron should offcially cost around crores on rd mumbai but if you completely custom build the car and fully load it with all options its gonna cost around 10to12crs.it could also be a converted car from left hand drives to right hand drives like a few hummers int he country today but then the car has to come in with illegal papers and documents for sure.
rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 18:42   #69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joz
No Zonda's, no F1's, no Enzo's, but straight on to a Veyron - THIS IS INSANE!!!

Are we certain that the car is for Mumbai or has it just been cleared there? To see it flying down the expressway would be a sight, but i am hoping its headed to some rich garage down south!!

Who ever finds out the owner, please find out what he does too. I wanna make money like him!!!
i know of a mc12 that may come in end of this year and a enzo thats gonna reach gujarat by mid2007,also im aware as some dealer has almost finalised beeing the dealer for pagani zondas,but no f1's for sure for india.
rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 19:53   #70
Team-BHP Support

Rocket, you spoke to bugatti? Could you be kind enough to tell us who are you?

If you cannot then let me put it up straight..you're mktgheadferrari. You had to change your name because of your huge mistake.

Get one thing clear. TBHP set up is sophisticated enough to find all these acts. mktgheadferrari and you're the same.

Please get a life. Life is not about talking big but doing big. Come back when you're ready.

Thanks from TBHP support team
Rudra Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 20:39   #71
BHPian

yeah, i agree... this may sound kinda stupid, but both rocket and mktgheadferrari have verry similiar writing styles, distinct from the rest of us. a continuous, non stop, disorganised blabber of words.

Quote:
mktghead ferrari :
its beenn over a month now since we did the launch at our showroom.we can now proudly declare that the f430 are sold out for the year and now deliveries are only in second half of 2007.we will soon be launching the f599 and the first car is due for release on road by 2006.the
Quote:
rocket:
hey guys the marketing head of ferari was surely saying something about a veyron thats gonna come in mumbai.but i doubt if its a original veyron or a kitcar that just looks like a veyron and has anotehr engine
hellraiser0906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 20:58   #72
BHPian

I think Veyron going to bomaby may be a bit of a Hoax to get everyone going.!!!!
The car has not even reached the shores of Middle-east or Far east and it has reached the sub-continent?? I dont think so!!!!!. Its not if you have money but thats how allocations work for super cars.
And besides isnt LHD cars not allowed to be imported in India.
BAD 130Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 21:05   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power
the rules of the mods states that we canot disclose names of the owners of cars untill its out publicly...
well if its one of our personal cars then i guess its ok..what say....
so here goes
THE WINE RED BUGATTI VEYRON BELONGS TO ME.....

that was just a joke guys....wanted to see how that would feel...i suggest all of you'll should do this and check out how damn freakin nice that makes u feel......do it
anyways hoping that we spot the veyron tonight
Dont we all want to say what you've said!...
I OWN A BUGATTI TOO.
There's my go!
Sid Schumacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2006, 22:37   #74
BHPian

Damn i cant believe my eyes a veyron i never thought this car would come here!i wonder how the owner will drive it with the ground clearance but anyway thats his problem!wooooooooooooowwwwww i hope i see it and am able to click a pic!
hot_rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 00:12   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD 130Y
I think Veyron going to bomaby may be a bit of a Hoax to get everyone going.!!!!
The car has not even reached the shores of Middle-east or Far east and it has reached the sub-continent?? I dont think so!!!!!. Its not if you have money but thats how allocations work for super cars.
And besides isnt LHD cars not allowed to be imported in India.
how are you so sure the cars havent reached middle east??
i have seen atleast 3-4 bugatti's for sale in US..i am sure middle east would have got it..

also as for bugatti, they are made in RHD as well, i remember reading it..and truely if this guy has the money to spend 14cr on road in india..he can get an allocation of say SA or Australia or other RHD countries and import the car himself, he dont need no bugatti to do it..but i am worried, how will he service tthe car or take the car in for repairs, probably bugatti can fly an engineer to him for fixing stuff like i think zonda does..

Last edited by 1Day : 19th March 2006 at 00:13.
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote