Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 19th April 2012, 00:14   #76
BHPian

Default Re: Club Torque : Drive a Super Car in India *without* owning one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
From Club Torque's Facebook page,

Which Lamborghini made it to their garage?

If I am not mistaken that is a FAKE !!! see this link A Key Party you wouldn’t mind going to | motormorph.com

I hope I am wrong, dint expect fake pictures from them
Kinetik is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2012, 01:02   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetik View Post
If I am not mistaken that is a FAKE !!! see this link A Key Party you wouldn’t mind going to | motormorph.com

I hope I am wrong, dint expect fake pictures from them
That's the same pic, no wonder they didn't reply for my comment there :\

EDIT: They replied saying >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club Torque on FB
Looks like our picture has ruflled some feathers.. This is just an indicative picture to demonstrate how awesome it feels to be a part of Club Torque... We dont have a Lambo yet in our garage.. but keep watching this space.. you may be surprised soon :-)
Attached Images

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th May 2012 at 17:05. Reason: Since they replied within 24hrs, i'm adding a follow-up edit (without bumping the thread since its dormant now)
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2012, 08:43   #78
BHPian

Question Re: Sure looks interesting but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
However, lets say I can also afford to give myself a week long vacation every year.

I rent from Auto Europe. 3000$ gets me a supercar, including insurance with around 1000 EU deductible(in case I crash or lose the car).
Interesting thread. Identically found this via the team-bhp channel on YouTube. Which are good agencies for renting out cars in the US (East and West coast) and Europe?
johy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2012, 09:55   #79
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Club Torque announces its flexi-membership program. Annual membership @ 1.5 Lakhs. Then, you pay as you rent:

Club Torque : Drive a Super Car in India *without* owning one-charges.jpg
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2017, 08:12   #80
BHPian

Apologies for activating an old thread. However, I was wondering if this is still available, how to go about it and if it is available in Delhi. I've always wanted to sit behind the wheel of a true sports car (Especially in India). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S I would love to know if someone is aware of a similar pay as you go or per day super car rental service in Delhi? I've done plenty of google searches but wasn't able to find any so far.

Last edited by rahul_jo : 30th September 2017 at 08:13.
rahul_jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2017, 15:18   #81
VSD
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
Apologies for activating an old thread. However, I was wondering if this is still available, how to go about it and if it is available in Delhi. I've always wanted to sit behind the wheel of a true sports car (Especially in India). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S I would love to know if someone is aware of a similar pay as you go or per day super car rental service in Delhi? I've done plenty of google searches but wasn't able to find any so far.
Eco car rent has an R8 for rental in Delhi. Here's the link for more info on the same.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...car-delhi.html (Rent an Audi R8 V10 for Rs. 5,000 / hour from ECO Rent a Car (Delhi))
VSD is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote