Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 27th April 2012, 22:12   #16
BHPian

Default Re: PICS & Report : Lamborghini Mumbai Showroom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesonu View Post
AWESOME.
Interestingly LAMBO opened their showroom in the very beginning of month of Zodiac sign TAURUS THE BULL. Talk about coincidence OR well thought out strategy.

But why ONLY white cars?? These beasts come in some real exotic colors, if we can define colors as exotics. Beats Me.

Love the Pics & love the pics & love the pics...

Raab rakha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansvalet View Post
Maybe because the colour White is auspicious in our culture the second largest colour sold in India after silver !

These cars come in many colors and auspiciousness or star signs are the least of their issues.

The Lamborghini CEO intends to sell twenty cars by the end of the year and there are Bulls lining up for delivery.

Also, the color white is on these cars because the White Aventador was the first to land on our shores. It is the demo/test drive car that was also in Delhi and has covered a meager 2,195 miles.

The BiColore seemed like a stunner because this particular one has been ordered with perfect wheels and color options as well. Perhaps this is a customer car or maybe it is a demo car as well.
Taronish_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 22:38   #17
BHPian

A very warm welcome to Lamborghini in Mumbai. The showroom is fab and I quite like the layout. As speedy said, they had an awesome party last evening to celebrate the Mumbai launchwhere the head honchos of Lamborghini were present to meet the guests. I did not go but my brother attended the party. He mentioned they put up an impressive show. Infact they had a giant screen showing the Aventador video which you could see from the flyover as well. With Auto Hangar, Lambo is in the right hands for sure

All the best Lamborghini Mumbai

@Taronish: Lamborghini Mumbai has two TD cars the white Aventador and the yellow LP550-2. Thats it.

Last edited by Fireblader85 : 27th April 2012 at 22:44.
Fireblader85 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 22:44   #18
BHPian

The cars are white because Lamborghini only gives demo cars in white color. The bicolore may be someone's car (in this case the customer would have chosen white). But the Aventador is white because Lamborghini only ships demo cars to dealers in white color.
Also, this particular white Aventador is not the same one that was in Delhi. The white one with Exclusive Motors is their own demo car.
carfreak77 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 23:35   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak77 View Post
Also, this particular white Aventador is not the same one that was in Delhi. The white one with Exclusive Motors is their own demo car.
True, they are not exactly identical either. The Mumbai car is Bianco Isis (Solid White) and the Delhi car is Bianco Canopus (Matte White).

I prefer Matte
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 23:40   #20
BHPian

Since the Aventador is now on the Showroom display floor I guess they won't be giving Test Drives to prospective customers for a bit. Guess I got to find out personally over the weekend.
bigbadwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2012, 00:15   #21

Well 20-30 cars a year seems to be quite achievable as the showroom is now in the financial capital of our country and with a reputed dealer.

Watching one of these beauties ripping the streets early in the day , does make the day more pleasant for us enthusiasts.
Alias_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2012, 13:03   #22
Senior - BHPian

Talking Re: PICS & Report : Lamborghini Mumbai Showroom!

Congratulations to Lamborghini for opening its Showroom in Mumbai.

Now that I cannot own a Lamborghini even if I did sell myself but I can surely buy some merchandise for myself. @DocTorque can you please upload the pricing for souls like us. More than the cars I can say they did be able to sell merchandise more. Special discount for bhpians.

Can non-prospective customers like me and more on Team-BHP come over armed with our DSLR's?
el lobo 6061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2012, 14:36   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post

Now that I cannot own a Lamborghini even if I did sell myself but I can surely buy some merchandise for myself. @DocTorque can you please upload the pricing for souls like us. More than the cars I can say they did be able to sell merchandise more. Special discount for bhpians.

Can non-prospective customers like me and more on Team-BHP come over armed with our DSLR's?
The prices of the Merchandise should be with us a within a few weeks from now. Most amongst us have the right respect these exotics command. Any car enthusiast is welcome to take pictures.

Thank you all for the kind words.
doctorque is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2012, 16:45   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post

Of course non-prospective customers can walk in and have a seat in the cars. Just like at Aston Martin Mumbai, everyone is a potential customer and it is worth it to go once. The experience of sitting in a Raging Bull, even when it isn't moving is one every man, woman and child should have at least once

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadwolf View Post
Since the Aventador is now on the Showroom display floor I guess they won't be giving Test Drives to prospective customers for a bit. Guess I got to find out personally over the weekend.

Actually, you would be quite surprised at how often the cars have been shuffled around in the last two weeks. There was this white Aventador, a Gallardo NOCTIS edition, the yellow LP550-2 and now the white BiColore.

Clearly, moving the cars in and out of the showroom isn't much of a problem but I've heard it is done mostly at night so as to not attract too much attention. If you see either car missing in the morning it is safe to assume they've gone for a test drive
Taronish_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2012, 12:55   #25
Senior - BHPian

Showroom no: 2 in India. I hope the news that their third showroom coming to Bangalore is true. I somehow feel that Hyderabad would be preferred above us. We are a porsche city looking at the number of 911's there are around here. Considering that, Porsche have opened up their showroom here as well.

Now with these supercar showrooms set up here, what are the chances of getting finance from banks? Are banks supporting investments like this. I do know HDFC offer bank loans for imported 2-wheelers.

Price list of the merchandise would be awesome.
Fullrevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2012, 11:23   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Showroom no: 2 in India. I hope the news that their third showroom coming to Bangalore is true. I somehow feel that Hyderabad would be preferred above us. We are a porsche city looking at the number of 911's there are around here. Considering that, Porsche have opened up their showroom here as well.

Now with these supercar showrooms set up here, what are the chances of getting finance from banks? Are banks supporting investments like this. I do know HDFC offer bank loans for imported 2-wheelers.

Price list of the merchandise would be awesome.
Finance on Lamborghini cars works just like it works with any vehicle available locally. All banks offering Car loans will finance a Lamborghini following the same process that is required for every other car.

Will let you all know when the prices of the merchandise arrive.
doctorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2012, 03:51   #27
Pal
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I personally vouch for Auto Hangar's high customer satisfaction rates, having gotten 3 cars serviced from them (including a Vtec at Linkway Honda). These guys are thorough professionals & bend over backward to keep clients happy.
Hey GTO, glad to know that. As an ex-employee, all I can say is 'One is glad to be at service' (pun intended)

Now having said that, their showrooms are far from appealing. As for the "Lumborghni/ Lambarghini/ Lambowgheenee Showroom", it looks so disappointing!! Looks like the cars are sitting on a bare platform in one of the musuem corners! Why you so plain and cold? This is a live-in-flesh Lambo on display, not a 2D painting being auctioned! Where is the showcase of visual madness in the design? And this looks like a new trend amongst most exotic car manufacturers.

Under the garb of 'minimalistic=classy', arent dealers really forgetting what car display is about? I mean if I want to just check it out I might as well go to see it in a 5star hotel parking lot. But if I want to compare the car in flesh with the poster in my room, with all mad angles, curves, rims etc- id go to the showroom, right?

Cmon guys, Make it a visual experience which makes kids wanna go there and just stare through the big front glass with a wide eye after each school day (and some office-goers too)!

Edit: No offense meant to anyone. The dealers are doing their bit. Just a feedback from a car worshiper.

Last edited by GTO : 7th May 2012 at 10:14. Reason: Merging both your posts.
Pal is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2012, 17:09   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pal View Post
Now having said that, their showrooms are far from appealing.
With two beauties on display, its still looking far from appealing?? I think they kept what the eye-balls really prefer to see, not ....

Its quite in sync to the other VW showrooms (I think its part of the VW group), like the Audi showroom I saw very recently in Jaipur or the Porsche outlet in Bangalore. I am not comparing it with the rest of the VW mass market ones like the SEAT or Skoda.

(Never seen a Bentley showroom though but I would tend to think that it also follows a similar style)
AltoHoncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2013, 15:44   #29
PPS
Senior - BHPian

India Edition Lamborghini's on the cards!

Lamborghini will release a very limited number of six right hand drive Gallardo's as homage to India, including the flag as per TopGear magazine.

http://www.topgear.com/india/car-new...ards/itemid-50
PPS is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 16:02   #30
Distinguished - BHPian

Didnt want a new thread and hence

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2013/04...#slideid-57075

check the video.

Attached Thumbnails
PICS & Report : Lamborghini Mumbai Showroom!-01lamborghini50th.jpg  

jkdas is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote