Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 15th August 2006, 05:27   #16
BHPian

hey buddy they are friend's of mine..very old and stable rider's..ride in a very nice pattern..very cautious and dont get carried away..yes one of them do live opposite the breach candy lane..he and his partner the owner of the yamaha r1 head a performance racing store...this whole group is just marvellous..lots of bikes and none of them as far as my knowledge goes are stock..none of them are from matunga all of them are from town there's a gsx-1000r,yzf yamaha r1,honda rune,honda goldwing,ninja - 10r,'04 600 rr,'04 1000rr,'05 Limited Edition yzf-r1 and a lot of other bikes 954,harley v-rod,triumph rocket,honda x4, etc etc..also was a busa cherry red and black..sold now..they gixxer has an aftermarket racefit exhaust..its a short ram exhaust very tough to get as its meant only for track use..insanely loud..the yamaha r1 is my all time favourite you have to see it to believe it..got the works on it..from upgraded xenon's to complete carbon fibre setup,underglow chassis kit,double bubble visor and lens cover's,power commander,laser after market exhausts which sound heavinly,the rune is stock and so is the honda goldwing,the busa had upgraded laser exhausts before it was sold,the '04 600 rr has upgraded laser exhausts aswel,the '04 1000rr last seen had a yoshimura tri-oval,the limited edition yamaha yzf r1 also has upgraded laser exhausts and so on..but they have to be the best riding group ive come across so far..so superb...!
dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2006, 15:46   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
hey buddy they are friend's of mine..very old and stable rider's..ride in a very nice pattern..very cautious and dont get carried away..yes one of them do live opposite the breach candy lane..he and his partner the owner of the yamaha r1 head a performance racing store...this whole group is just marvellous..lots of bikes and none of them as far as my knowledge goes are stock..none of them are from matunga all of them are from town there's a gsx-1000r,yzf yamaha r1,honda rune,honda goldwing,ninja - 10r,'04 600 rr,'04 1000rr,'05 Limited Edition yzf-r1 and a lot of other bikes 954,harley v-rod,triumph rocket,honda x4, etc etc..also was a busa cherry red and black..sold now..they gixxer has an aftermarket racefit exhaust..its a short ram exhaust very tough to get as its meant only for track use..insanely loud..the yamaha r1 is my all time favourite you have to see it to believe it..got the works on it..from upgraded xenon's to complete carbon fibre setup,underglow chassis kit,double bubble visor and lens cover's,power commander,laser after market exhausts which sound heavinly,the rune is stock and so is the honda goldwing,the busa had upgraded laser exhausts before it was sold,the '04 600 rr has upgraded laser exhausts aswel,the '04 1000rr last seen had a yoshimura tri-oval,the limited edition yamaha yzf r1 also has upgraded laser exhausts and so on..but they have to be the best riding group ive come across so far..so superb...!

well i too stay in town,,but never knew that there are soooo many sbk's around,,well y these guys dont participate in speed run and all,,
anyways hope too see them rippping around,,,
wheelieboy is offline   Reply With Quote