Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 4th July 2012, 15:13   #1516
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR/46_Chet View Post
Saw the scuderia stripes F430 going inside the Bavaria Motors parking area day before. Couldn't click.
That is not just a 'Scuderia stripes F430', its the real deal, its an actual 430 Scuderia, the only one in the country!
Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2012, 16:12   #1517
Team-BHP Support

A Ferrari 430 Scuderia and a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale in the same city!? And I though Bangalore super-car owners had taste! That's just brilliant stuff!

It'll be great watching these two tear up the roads together. Two Italian thoroughbreds!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2012, 20:55   #1518
Senior - BHPian

Saw a white Ghost, a Maserati Quattraporte, a white Mini Cooper S driven by a young lady(!) and numerous RR Sports amongst others over the past couple of days.
AyAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 04:12   #1519
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyAn!
a white Mini Cooper S driven by a young lady(!) .

Ah! The essence of modern- retro chic inspired by the 1960's. Must have been a sight worth seeing. Like the Italians, I find it is rather nice to appreciate such manifestations of beauty.
I've seen something similar here in Bangalore, only the cars in question have been two different VW Beetles.
What remains to be seen, is a similar spotting involving a PYT and a Fiat 500.
shankar.balan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 08:28   #1520
Team-BHP Support

A new addition to Pune is a Bombay registered R8 in Black & Red. Looks quite neat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyAn! View Post
Saw a white Ghost, a Maserati Quattraporte, a white Mini Cooper S driven by a young lady(!) and numerous RR Sports amongst others over the past couple of days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Ah! The essence of modern- retro chic inspired by the 1960's. Must have been a sight worth seeing. Like the Italians, I find it is rather nice to appreciate such manifestations of beauty....
That very lady drives or is driven around in a Maybach too.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 13:47   #1521
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
A new addition to Pune is a Bombay registered R8 in Black & Red. Looks quite neat.
If you're talking about the black one with red side blades, that must be the ex-Sanjay Dutt R8, I thought it was in Pune for quite a while now.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 14:15   #1522
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
If you're talking about the black one with red side blades, that must be the ex-Sanjay Dutt R8, I thought it was in Pune for quite a while now.
I guess moral fibre is talking about the same car. The ex Sanjay Dutt car was owned by my neighbor in Pune but now he has sold it and got himself the WB registered white Aston Martin Vantage. The pictures of the Aston are there in the Kolkata exotics thread. I am not sure if the R8 has been sold to some one in Pune.
Angad_kalra is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 14:21   #1523
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angad_kalra View Post
I guess moral fibre is talking about the same car. The ex Sanjay Dutt car was owned by my neighbor in Pune but now he has sold it and got himself the WB registered white Aston Martin Vantage. The pictures of the Aston are there in the Kolkata exotics thread. I am not sure if the R8 has been sold to some one in Pune.
Yeah it looked like the current owner has acquired it recently. He is seen ripping it up and down a street too often. The car looks to be in good nick.

Last edited by moralfibre : 5th July 2012 at 14:22.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 14:27   #1524
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There's a pic of it a few pages back. Here's the link - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post2753966 (Supercars & Imports : Pune).
Assuming its the same car. Btw,can't wait to see on-road pics of the MC Stradale!
PPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 23:07   #1525
BHPian

Quote:
That is not just a 'Scuderia stripes F430', its the real deal, its an actual 430 Scuderia, the only one in the country!
I spotted this F430 Scuderia a few months back in National Garage when I was there to get some work done and was told it belongs to one of India's leading industrialists and is very much a Mumbai car.
Attached Images

bigbadwolf is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2012, 23:57   #1526
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angad_kalra View Post
got himself the WB registered white Aston Martin Vantage.
That one belonged to a bhpian IIRC.
Quote:
The car looks to be in good nick.
Heard Dutt did less than 1000kms in that car, it has to be in excellent nick.
Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2012, 01:16   #1527
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That one belonged to a bhpian IIRC.
Yes it was owned by anish9000.That was very well taken care of and is delightfully specced,white on red interiors.I hope its well cared for by its new owner.
avishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2012, 01:23   #1528
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadwolf View Post
I spotted this F430 Scuderia a few months back in National Garage when I was there to get some work done and was told it belongs to one of India's leading industrialists and is very much a Mumbai car.
I know very well who it belonged to mate.

My reply is right there in your post, it was a few months ago. Then Mumbai car, now Pune car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
Yes it was owned by anish9000.That was very well taken care of and is delightfully specced,white on red interiors.I hope its well cared for by its new owner.
Thanks for confirming dude, I wasn't so sure about his handle
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2012, 10:50   #1529
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
A Ferrari 430 Scuderia and a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale in the same city!? And I though Bangalore super-car owners had taste! That's just brilliant stuff!
Do not forget the Aventador, 458 the Ferrari FF too in the city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadwolf View Post
No sir it was a Mumbai car and now belongs to someone in Pune.

Quote:
Heard Dutt did less than 1000kms in that car, it has to be in excellent nick.
The car had done 700 kms under Sanjay Dutts hands. The second owner had also done about 700 kms and then was sold again to the current owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
It was the ex Bombay, MP registered car. The rear tail lights were upgraded from the original to the current ones by Anish9000.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2012, 22:23   #1530
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Do not forget the Aventador, 458 the Ferrari FF too in the city.
Where to catch the Aventador ??

Quote:
Thanks for the info mate ! I had read about the one with just the stripes so I thought it must be that. Also saw a pic recently on SCB bangalore FB page so is that the one which is a regular F430 with scuderia stripes on ??

Anyways, saw another HUGE thing ! Another silver EWB Phantom this time it was MH 06 reg ! First the MH 14 reg and now this, I haven't spotted the regular Phantoms as much as these two EWBs ! Seems these are rolling too much often these days!!!
VR/46_Chet is offline   Reply With Quote