Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 22nd August 2013, 14:21   #1756
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
There can be more than one, are you talking of the one belonging to the builder ?
There was another blue but down south. Blue with blue top did not belong to a builder it was our ex family car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
AFAIK there exists only one specimen of the GranCabrio in the country. I could be wrong though.
There are three cars i know off, 2 blues and 1 silver or white.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2013, 22:08   #1757
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuBooMan View Post
New C 63 AMG black edition coupe. Satin Black finish. Right outside my home. Woohooo!! MH 12 reg.
Black Series Coupe ? How sure are you ? With just 800 made worldwide and a handful of them in RHD, I'm a bit skeptical. Did it have the aero package ? (huge spoiler). If not, it'll be a privately imported C63 AMG Coupe.
Rosso Corsa is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2013, 17:21   #1758
BHPian

Spotted this GT near Nashik phata area. Also saw another GT in Bluish shade near Koregaon Park and a brown Panamera & white Cayenne in Pune camp.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Pune-1.jpg  

altoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2013, 23:57   #1759
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
New C 63 AMG black edition coupe. Satin Black finish. Right outside my home. Woohooo!! MH 12 reg.
You must have seen the matte black wrapped(?) C63 sedan that does the rounds.
AyAn! is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2013, 20:38   #1760
A.K
Senior - BHPian

The once-blue-then-white pre facelift Gallardo got a makeover.

Includes a new shade and a LP550 kit and headlamps.

IMO, the shade would've looked better if it were a bit more dark.

Pic from some FB page.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Pune-gallardo.jpg  

A.K is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2013, 18:35   #1761
BHPian

Passed by a brand new Maroon / Cherry colored R R Evoque last night just outside the Police Commissioner's office. It came from the opposite direction. Had Temporary registration. Beautiful car!
coolrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 03:36   #1762
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
The once-blue-then-white pre facelift Gallardo got a makeover.

Pic from some FB page.
As much as I loved the original Blu Caelum shade, I appreciate the owner's courage to go for this shade. I've seen the car when it was white and I can say this is definitely better and yes, it is an official Lambo shade called Celeste Phoebe.

Now a set of Cordelias should complete the look, a la Tila Tequila's LP560.
Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 13:41   #1763
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post
Black Series Coupe ? How sure are you ? With just 800 made worldwide and a handful of them in RHD, I'm a bit skeptical. Did it have the aero package ? (huge spoiler). If not, it'll be a privately imported C63 AMG Coupe.

Well I am not sure about the rear spoiler. Dont remember clearly. It was satin black. IMO that colour is only available in the Black Edition. And it had black alloy wheels. Red calipers.
BuBooMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 15:27   #1764
BHPian

Been spotting a white 5 Series with loads of M goodies around deccan. At first glance, I thought it was a real M5, but a quick look at the rear to check if it has quad exhausts confirmed that it wasn't.
hkanitkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 16:27   #1765
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Well I am not sure about the rear spoiler. Dont remember clearly. It was satin black. IMO that colour is only available in the Black Edition. And it had black alloy wheels. Red calipers.
That precisely is the matte black wrapped C63 AMG saloon you spotted. It has black alloys and red calipers as you said. And AFAIK it belongs to the Merc dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
As much as I loved the original Blu Caelum shade, I appreciate the owner's courage to go for this shade. I've seen the car when it was white and I can say this is definitely better and yes, it is an official Lambo shade called Celeste Phoebe.

Now a set of Cordelias should complete the look, a la Tila Tequila's LP560.
Agreed. The shade looks great indeed, and Cords would complete it. But still, I personally would pick Blu Caelum over this. And I am told that the white shade looked thin, flaky and cheap by people who saw it in person, true?

And a question for the Lambo people, is this makeover done by third party or the Lambo people themselves? Are parts/panels available for such makeovers from Lambo? And yeah, the exhausts looks pretty much tacky.

Last edited by A.K : 17th September 2013 at 16:32.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2013, 08:45   #1766
Distinguished - BHPian

I highly doubt the headlamps is a third party job, the craftsmanship is excellent.
My hunch is that the car might have met with an accident hence the front end was reworked. The color is awful IMO, he should have gone for a vinyl wrap instead of repainting the car so often. The color change would affect his resale too
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2013, 09:03   #1767
BHPian

A month back i had seen a Blue F10 BMW M5 before the RTO signal (the juna bajar signal). The TBHP review has the same coloured M5.
About 15 days back saw a hummer H2. I am no hummer fan but that thing looked to big for the Indian roads. Recently spotted a H3 in city pride kothrud parking.
There is 528i which i have seen twice in kothrud, it has the 'M' badging on the sides initially i mistook it as the M5 but on seeing behind found that it was a 528i.
asit.kulkarni93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2013, 12:30   #1768
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
That precisely is the matte black wrapped C63 AMG saloon you spotted. It has black alloys and red calipers as you said. And AFAIK it belongs to the Merc dealer.
Thanks for the info A.K. The alloys and calipers sure had me fooled. Guess I will call and ask the dealer if its one of their cars.
BuBooMan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2013, 16:53   #1769
BHPian

Followed a Pune registered Black Jaguar XF S from Pulgate Junction till Wanowrie. It was being driven the way it should be. The Dual exhausts looked nice.
coolrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2013, 17:30   #1770
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrain View Post
Followed a Pune registered Black Jaguar XF S from Pulgate Junction till Wanowrie.
Its a looker alright but its just a regular import & quite common in Mumbai atleast.

Seems there are less spotters in Pune. I wish we could have more pics of the elusive MC Stradale- the only 1 in the country!
PPS is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote