Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 2nd April 2015, 15:54   #1
BHPian

Default Supercar service centres across India

Hello guys,

Old timer here. I've been thinking about getting a supercar serviced for a friend and that's when I realized that there is not a single thread about service centres for supercars or high end cars. Yes I know about Racetech but I would also like to know the other centres like Racetech which focus only on high end cars/supercars etc, that exist in India.

We can use this thread to compile a list of supercars/high end cars service centres in each city!!

If there is a thread like that existing already, please delete this and do also point me to it.

Regards,
Prashanth_benz
prashanth_benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2015, 18:33   #2
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Here are a few ::
Patel Auto - Delhi
European Motorworks - Delhi
Sportswagen Performance - Delhi
Überwerkstatt AG - Coimbatore
Karr Kraft - Hyderabad
And Racetech, based in Bangalore, has presence in multiple cities AFAIK.
A.K is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 08:16   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Supercar service centres across India

Mumbai: Toyato Tech in Bandra
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 09:54   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Sahil,
Does toyato tech do service of the regular germans? I am looking for a reliable service centre for my Q5.
I sent it last month to AUDI Kalina for its second service and got charged a bill of 75k which included replacing all brake pads and brake liner fluid. Their regular second service cost is 45k but the brake work costed me lot!

As I wasnt in town dad told them to go ahead with the service. After that Ive decided not to send any of my cars to Authorised Service centres. They just loot the customers. I know I can send it to an independent garage for a fraction of the cost.

Last edited by Y@SH : 3rd April 2015 at 09:55.
Y@SH is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 10:07   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Sahil I see you're located in Bombay.
There is a place opposite Sobo mall, previously called Crossroads, which services many high-end imports including supercars. Could you tell me if you would know anything about their work? If they're worth advising to people?
Maky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 12:04   #6
Team-BHP Support

There is also a place in Ambattur called The Torque. They have advertised a few cars in our classified. They also have a website
ajmat is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 12:56   #7
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y@SH View Post
Sahil,
Does toyato tech do service of the regular germans? I am looking for a reliable service centre for my Q5.
I sent it last month to AUDI Kalina for its second service and got charged a bill of 75k which included replacing all brake pads and brake liner fluid. Their regular second service cost is 45k but the brake work costed me lot!

As I wasnt in town dad told them to go ahead with the service. After that Ive decided not to send any of my cars to Authorised Service centres. They just loot the customers. I know I can send it to an independent garage for a fraction of the cost.
I am not sure if they do regular german services, I have never tried them. However, I recommend you to continue servicing at the authorized service center atleast until your warranty is valid or it will be void. Try using Audi Mumbai South they have a good team, I paid around 50k for my RS5's second service last month. For the Q5 it should be cheaper as labour costs for CBU's is almost 500rs higher per hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maky View Post
Sahil I see you're located in Bombay.
There is a place opposite Sobo mall, previously called Crossroads, which services many high-end imports including supercars. Could you tell me if you would know anything about their work? If they're worth advising to people?
That workshop is called Four Season. The owner of this is also the service partner at Audi Mumbai South too. There is also a good paint workshop too in the same compound called Mazda motors.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2015, 13:07   #8
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Just wanted to chip in & add that most of the big brands have now set up shop officially. Unlike their first round of dealerships which included many unscrupulous players, the Supercar brands learned their lesson the hard way and have tied up with thorough professionals now. An example is Lamborghini Mumbai (with Auto Hangar), Ferrari (with Navnit Motors), Porsche (Aadya Motors) etc.

Of course, independents will be much cheaper, but there are now reliable, well-established official workshops too.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 05:51   #9

Default Workshop recommendations in Mumbai for a Lamborghini?

I am look for a shop (other than the dealer) in Mumbai who can do a clutch change on a Lamborghini Gallardo and has the LARA tool to reset the e-gear adaptations once the new clutch is installed.
Shardul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 11:11   #10
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Workshop recommendations in Mumbai for a Lamborghini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardul View Post
I am look for a shop (other than the dealer) in Mumbai who can do a clutch change on a Lamborghini Gallardo and has the LARA tool to reset the e-gear adaptations once the new clutch is installed.
Lamborghini now have an official/authorised service centre in Bombay, they are your best bet ideally speaking. Other than that, I'd not recommend anyone unless an owner has had prior experience in dealing with them. There are a lot of people/garages who claim to be competent but aren't worth the risk in my opinion.

Is cost the only reason you want to avoid the dealer?
n.devdath is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2017, 18:48   #11

yes one of my customers needs a clutch replaced on his car and the dealership pricing is very high according to him so we are looking for an independent shop.
Shardul is offline   Reply With Quote