Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2015, 21:15   #1
Senior - BHPian
 
cityvic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 1,694
Thanked: 2,570 Times
Default Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

A very close friend of mine and a prominent Supercar & Superbike collector from Calcutta was invited to the Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4 South East Asia launch which was held yesterday in Singapore. He was the only one representing India at this exclusive event.

V10 thrill to the venue.
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803101.880775.jpg

The entire Lamborghini lineup showcased at the venue.
The Huracan LP610-4
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803174.232766.jpg

The Aventador twins
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803224.271373.jpg

The Aventador Roadster LP700-4
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803249.466063.jpg
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803281.231573.jpg
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803300.858554.jpg

And the beast is waiting to be unleashed at Singapore.
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803329.592524.jpg
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803350.698230.jpg

Presenting the Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4.
Naturally Aspirated V12
750 BHP
690 NM of Torque
0-100km/h: 2.8 seconds
0-200km/h: 8.6 seconds
Expected India launch price: 6.5-7 Crores Ex Showroom

Limited to 600 pieces in the world and only 2 Aventador SV's allotted for India.
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803417.965167.jpg
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803458.017945.jpg
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803481.935239.jpg
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803546.593629.jpg
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803573.105891.jpg
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803591.866167.jpg

Now the answer to the question, will you see one in Calcutta? Maybe.
Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-imageuploadedbyteambhp1429803623.231043.jpg

Special thanks to my friend for sending in these beautiful pictures and giving us a glimpse of this really exclusive Lamborghini launch event live from Singapore via Lamborghini New Delhi.

Last edited by cityvic : 23rd April 2015 at 21:31.
cityvic is offline   (12) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2015, 03:44   #2
BHPian
 
Swapnil_Alto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: JH 01/WB 02
Posts: 127
Thanked: 210 Times
Default

Wow! Thanks for updating us Rohin.
Brilliant pics. Looks like the Aventador SV has a lot of Carbon Fiber studded over the interiors..
The Aventador SV indeed looks brilliant but somehow I personally didn't like the rear bumper. The front looks aggressive. And I guess the price difference is not much between the SV and the normal Aventador. INR 50-75 Lacs maybe? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Swapnil_Alto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2015, 12:15   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
cityvic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 1,694
Thanked: 2,570 Times
Default re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil_Alto View Post
And I guess the price difference is not much between the SV and the normal Aventador. INR 50-75 Lacs maybe? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It is 50 lakhs more than the Aventador Roadster.
cityvic is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2015, 13:22   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,356
Thanked: 815 Times
Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

And the Aventador Roadster is about 2 crores more than the regular version isnt it?

Thanks so much for sharing cityvic. Cant wait to see this monster on our indian roads.

Last edited by GTO : 25th April 2015 at 12:28. Reason: Strictly no SMS language please (n = And). Thanks
Fullrevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2015, 00:33   #5
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 197
Thanked: 224 Times
Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 25th April 2015 at 12:30.
bowser is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 13th November 2015, 08:16   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support
 
GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 47,749
Thanked: 89,374 Times
Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Customer car arrives in India! Thanks to a Team-BHP Fan for sharing this (he prefers to remain anonymous).

Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch-capture.jpg
GTO is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2015, 18:15   #7
BHPian
 
nakul0888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: kochi
Posts: 353
Thanked: 815 Times
Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

The most insane thing about this car is, it is merely a couple of seconds slower than a Porsche 918 spyder on the nurgburgring. Well lambo clearly gave the middle finger to McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari right there. So much for all their fancy hybrid tech.
nakul0888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2015, 18:40   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,356
Thanked: 815 Times
Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Did Ferrari ever release their La Ferrari Nurburgring times? As far as I know the P1 was tested on the Nurburgring but have been very quiet of the lap time.
Fullrevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 02:51   #9
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,423
Thanked: 2,440 Times
Default Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakul0888 View Post
The most insane thing about this car is, it is merely a couple of seconds slower than a Porsche 918 spyder on the nurgburgring. Well lambo clearly gave the middle finger to McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari right there. So much for all their fancy hybrid tech.

Woah! Easy there. 'Ring lap times are not the best standard to compare cars against. An amazing place to test and setup cars but not for lap times. Way too many variables and unregulated runs. Yes the car is a big step up, but just reading the numbers of a McLaren 675LT or a Ferrari F12tdf tell that they will definitely leave the SV behind. Soon somebody will have a comparo out and that should settle it for good.
About the hybrid tech part, I believe, the only reason Lamborghini hasn't made a hybrid supercar is simply because they can't. Neither do they have the resources, nor the engineering. Case in point, they still use an automated manual on the Aventador (just like the Maruti Celerio is what some might say). They started using a DCT just now. 50 years and not a single 'Engine of the Year' award. No motorsports heritage even.
But having said all that, I absolutely love Lamborghinis. Miura, the mother of all supercars, being my all time favorite. So much so that I call the most special woman in my life Miura. Yes, I know, people christen their cars after women but it is the other way around for me. I am that weird.
And Lamborghini makes absolutely breathtaking designs, no denying that.
But when it comes to engineering advancements, they are not on par with the likes of McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari, all of whose long standing involvement in motorsports has helped them better their road cars by learning and applying technologies like the DCT, turbocharging and hybrid drivetrains. All those billions of dollars and millions of kilometers spent racing count for something. Something Lamborghini will never have. Unless VW lets them have some bits developed by the sister companies (read Porsche).
I would like to leave it at this. Let's not turn it into a fanboy fightclub.

Last edited by shyn : 15th November 2015 at 03:07.
shyn is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 09:13   #10
BHPian
 
nakul0888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: kochi
Posts: 353
Thanked: 815 Times
Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Woah! Easy there. 'Ring lap times are not the best standard to compare cars against. An amazing place to test and setup cars but not for lap times. Way too many variables and unregulated runs. Yes the car is a big step up, but just reading the numbers of a McLaren 675LT or a Ferrari F12tdf tell that they will definitely leave the SV behind. Soon somebody will have a comparo out and that should settle it for good.
About the hybrid tech part, I believe, the only reason Lamborghini hasn't made a hybrid supercar is simply because they can't. Neither do they have the resources, nor the engineering. Case in point, they still use an automated manual on the Aventador (just like the Maruti Celerio is what some might say). They started using a DCT just now. 50 years and not a single 'Engine of the Year' award. No motorsports heritage even.
But having said all that, I absolutely love Lamborghinis. Miura, the mother of all supercars, being my all time favorite. So much so that I call the most special woman in my life Miura. Yes, I know, people christen their cars after women but it is the other way around for me. I am that weird.
And Lamborghini makes absolutely breathtaking designs, no denying that.
But when it comes to engineering advancements, they are not on par with the likes of McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari, all of whose long standing involvement in motorsports has helped them better their road cars by learning and applying technologies like the DCT, turbocharging and hybrid drivetrains. All those billions of dollars and millions of kilometers spent racing count for something. Something Lamborghini will never have. Unless VW lets them have some bits developed by the sister companies (read Porsche).
I would like to leave it at this. Let's not turn it into a fanboy fightclub.
I like to give credit where it is properly due.
Pedigree or no pedigree, the SV costs 1/4th of the big three's hyper cars and has proved itself just as fast/faster. So there you go. If that's not an achievement I don't know what is. Its the Nissan GTR of the hyper car world.

Fun fact: Lambo achieved its time of 6.59 in its very first go right before the ring got shut down and that too not on the most aggressive of pirelli tyres. Lambo's boss reckons the 6.57 ring record of the porsche is just easy meat given more time at the ring.

Last edited by nakul0888 : 15th November 2015 at 09:15.
nakul0888 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 20:06   #11
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,423
Thanked: 2,440 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakul0888 View Post
I like to give credit where it is properly due.
Pedigree or no pedigree, the SV costs 1/4th of the big three's hyper cars and has proved itself just as fast/faster. So there you go. If that's not an achievement I don't know what is. Its the Nissan GTR of the hyper car world.

Fun fact: Lambo achieved its time of 6.59 in its very first go right before the ring got shut down and that too not on the most aggressive of pirelli tyres. Lambo's boss reckons the 6.57 ring record of the porsche is just easy meat given more time at the ring.

You do know that Ferrari and McLaren not only make hybrid hypercars but also SV-beaters, right?!
For roughly the same price of an Aventador SV, you can get a Ferrari F12tdf or a McLaren675LT. And both are faster than the SV, on paper atleast. Just that they haven't been 'Ringed yet.
Allow me to read out a few numbers to settle this once and for all. Both are not only faster and more advanced (read specific output and power-to-weight ratio) but also more efficient. Now factor in the decades these companies have gone racing, which tells that they know a thing or two about vehicle dynamics, and anyone can see how this will end.
Not taking anything away from Lamborghini and the SV, but since you are still on about how it is a "hypercar beater for a quarter of the price" and "a big middle finger in McLaren and Ferrari's faces", I felt the need to say this all out loud. Afterall, isn't this what this community is for. I hope you "give credit where it is properly due" now.
Cheers.

Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV:
6.5L V12-750PS-690Nm-1,522kgs(dry)
Specific output: 115PS/liter
Power-to-weight(dry): 492PS/tonne
0-124mph: 8.6seconds
CO2 emissions: 370g/km
Fuel efficiency: 16L/100kms

Ferrari F12tdf
6.3L V12-780PS-705Nm-1,415kgs(dry)
Specific output: 125CV/liter
Power-to-weight(dry): 551PS/tonne
0-124mph: 7.9seconds
CO2 emissions: 360g/km
Fuel efficiency: 15.4L/100kms

McLaren 675LT
3.8L twin turbo V8-675PS-700Nm-1,230kgs(dry)
Specific output: 177CV/liter
Power-to-weight(dry): 548PS/tonne
0-124mph: 7.9seconds
CO2 emissions: 275g/km
Fuel efficiency: 24.2L/100kms
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 21:25   #12
BHPian
 
nakul0888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: kochi
Posts: 353
Thanked: 815 Times
Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
You do know that Ferrari and McLaren not only make hybrid hypercars but also SV-beaters, right?!
For roughly the same price of an Aventador SV, you can get a Ferrari F12tdf or a McLaren675LT. And both are faster than the SV, on paper atleast. Just that they haven't been 'Ringed yet.
Allow me to read out a few numbers to settle this once and for all. Both are not only faster and more advanced (read specific output and power-to-weight ratio) but also more efficient. Now factor in the decades these companies have gone racing, which tells that they know a thing or two about vehicle dynamics, and anyone can see how this will end.
Not taking anything away from Lamborghini and the SV, but since you are still on about how it is a "hypercar beater for a quarter of the price" and "a big middle finger in McLaren and Ferrari's faces", I felt the need to say this all out loud. Afterall, isn't this what this community is for. I hope you "give credit where it is properly due" now.
Cheers.

Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV:
6.5L V12-750PS-690Nm-1,522kgs(dry)
Specific output: 115PS/liter
Power-to-weight(dry): 492PS/tonne
0-124mph: 8.6seconds
CO2 emissions: 370g/km
Fuel efficiency: 16L/100kms

Ferrari F12tdf
6.3L V12-780PS-705Nm-1,415kgs(dry)
Specific output: 125CV/liter
Power-to-weight(dry): 551PS/tonne
0-124mph: 7.9seconds
CO2 emissions: 360g/km
Fuel efficiency: 15.4L/100kms

McLaren 675LT
3.8L twin turbo V8-675PS-700Nm-1,230kgs(dry)
Specific output: 177CV/liter
Power-to-weight(dry): 548PS/tonne
0-124mph: 7.9seconds
CO2 emissions: 275g/km
Fuel efficiency: 24.2L/100kms

. Your post doesn't make much sense.

The SV is as near as it makes no difference as fast as the la ferrari, p1 and 918 spyder. The cars which are supposed to be the big three's fastest and most technologically advanced.

Yet you say mclaren and ferrari also makes SV beaters? So what does that mean? That the 675lt and the f12 tdf are even faster than p1 and la ferrari? Is that true? So according to you, Ferrari's and mclaren's mid level offerings are even faster than their haloed multi million dollar flagships?
Wow, I must say that is new info for me right there. Never heard about this before.
So theoretically a 675 lt and f12 tdf is faster than a 918 and a p1? I know that as technology and time progresses on the smaller tier cars becomes faster than their previous generation flagship siblings, but I didn't know the progress was this fast.

Note to mod: If this is getting out of hand feel free to put and end to it

Last edited by nakul0888 : 15th November 2015 at 21:28.
nakul0888 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 22:03   #13
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,423
Thanked: 2,440 Times
Default Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakul0888 View Post
. Your post doesn't make much sense.



The SV is as near as it makes no difference as fast as the la ferrari, p1 and 918 spyder. The cars which are supposed to be the big three's fastest and most technologically advanced.



Yet you say mclaren and ferrari also makes SV beaters? So what does that mean? That the 675lt and the f12 tdf are even faster than p1 and la ferrari? Is that true? So according to you, Ferrari's and mclaren's mid level offerings are even faster than their haloed multi million dollar flagships?

Wow, I must say that is new info for me right there. Never heard about this before.

So theoretically a 675 lt and f12 tdf is faster than a 918 and a p1? I know that as technology and time progresses on the smaller tier cars becomes faster than their previous generation flagship siblings, but I didn't know the progress was this fast.


If that doesn't make sense to you then I am afraid nothing ever will.
About the other points you raised above:
I am just presenting the numbers released by the manufacturers to you. I never said they are faster than their halo sisters. You seem to be hell bent on it.
As a matter of fact, the F12tdf is just 0.3 seconds slower than a LaFerrari around Fiorano. But that is not the point. The reason the holy trinity exists is not to claim lap records but to show the next step forward for the industry. They are the pinnacle of what can be achieved now and sum up the progress since the last halo cars were released. Hybrids are the future. These companies are about innovation.
So you comparing an Aventador SV to something far more technologically advanced makes no sense. Why then do you compare just the SV to them and not the Radical SR8 and SR8 LM which hold the 'Ring record for almost ten years now? Maybe if you take those 'Lambo' shades off, you just might be able to see things for what they are. And for the Nth time, I am not trying to take anything away from the Lamborghini Aventador SV. It is a quick and capable car but it is NOT the only one!
And again, 'Ring times can never be a standard you can hold cars against, unless and until one person drives them all in the same conditions or atleast in fairly comparable conditions.
And the reason Ferrari or McLaren don't claim 'Ring numbers is because they have raced real race cars there in real races- the reason the 'Ring was made for in the first place. They don't need these marketing gimmicks.

Note to mod: If this is getting out of hand feel free to put and end to it

Last edited by shyn : 15th November 2015 at 22:09.
shyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 22:38   #14
BHPian
 
nakul0888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: kochi
Posts: 353
Thanked: 815 Times
Default Re: Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
If that doesn't make sense to you then I am afraid nothing ever will.
About the other points you raised above:
I am just presenting the numbers released by the manufacturers to you. I never said they are faster than their halo sisters. You seem to be hell bent on it.
As a matter of fact, the F12tdf is just 0.3 seconds slower than a LaFerrari around Fiorano. But that is not the point. The reason the holy trinity exists is not to claim lap records but to show the next step forward for the industry. They are the pinnacle of what can be achieved now and sum up the progress since the last halo cars were released. Hybrids are the future. These companies are about innovation.
So you comparing an Aventador SV to something far more technologically advanced makes no sense. Why then do you compare just the SV to them and not the Radical SR8 and SR8 LM which hold the 'Ring record for almost ten years now? Maybe if you take those 'Lambo' shades off, you just might be able to see things for what they are. And for the Nth time, I am not trying to take anything away from the Lamborghini Aventador SV. It is a quick and capable car but it is NOT the only one!
And again, 'Ring times can never be a standard you can hold cars against, unless and until one person drives them all in the same conditions or atleast in fairly comparable conditions.

Note to mod: If this is getting out of hand feel free to put and end to it
You are the one who firmly asserted that the f12 tdf and the 675 lt are SV beaters. By just pure logic that means they are faster than the holy trinity, since the SV is on par with the big three's performance.

Now you saying you didn't say that, you are just merely reading out the makers numbers. Make up your mind please. If you are back tracking on that statement it is clear as daylight that 675lt and f12 tdf are not SV beaters, I hope you realize that. It is simple logic. So that makes the SV the only regular supercar to match them. Figures on paper doesn't mean anything until its proven.

I never once said that Lamborghini makes better cars or is a better company than Ferrari/Mclaren.
I know the holy trinity and the hybrid is the future, and that the aventador is a dying dinosaur. But the fact of the matter is the plucky little company from bologna just came in with a modded poser's dinosaur car and matched the best of the best's performance with ease. As achievements go that is as impressive and shocking as it gets.

Even Chris harris who said lambos understeer and is brought by people who can't drive literally minced his own words on twitter when the news broke out.

Your incapability of appreciating what Lambo just achieved here just shows your bias. Take off your mclaren/fezza glasses. Just because other companies do not have the pedigree or experience of mclaren/ferrari doesn't mean they are not capable of achieving impressive feats. If everybody thinks like you and simply give up trying because they don't have pedigree or heritage then there won't be companies like Pagani or Koenigsegg. Fortunately that is not the case. At-least try to be objective and impartial. It is not that hard you know.

Last edited by nakul0888 : 15th November 2015 at 22:52.
nakul0888 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2015, 23:11   #15
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,423
Thanked: 2,440 Times
Default Lamborghini Aventador SV LP750-4: South East Asia Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakul0888 View Post
You are the one who firmly asserted that the f12 tdf and the 675 lt are SV beaters. By just pure logic that means they are faster than the holy trinity, since the SV is on par with the big three's performance.

Now you saying you didn't say that, you are just merely reading out the makers numbers. Make up your mind please. If you are back tracking on that statement it is clear as daylight that 675lt and f12 tdf are not SV beaters, I hope you realize that. It is simple logic.

Just because other companies do not have the pedigree or experience of mclaren/ferrari doesn't mean they are not capable of achieving impressive feats. If everybody thinks like you and simply give up trying because they don't have pedigree or heritage then there won't be companies like Pagani or Koenigsegg. Fortunately that is not the case. At-least try to be objective and impartial. It is not that hard you know.

1. Ofcourse they are SV-beaters. If I read those numbers out to even my grandmother, she can tell which car will be the slowest around a track, if not which will be the fastest.
My 'bias' is with 'Ring times and 'Ring times only. There is no clarity on those and there never will be. So I don't really take them all that seriously.

2. I hope you are not trying to say that Lamborghini is a small, inexperienced and young company! Because they are not. McLaren, on the other hand, certainly is. Radical even more so.
And I do love and appreciate all automotive companies and all their cars just the same. Lamborghini and Ferrari alike.

The only reason I posted here was because your original post sounded very fanboyish and uneducated.
"Well lambo clearly gave the middle finger to McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari right there. So much for all their fancy hybrid tech."
I just wanted to show you that the companies you are giving the middle finger to do infact make cars "just as fast/faster" and just as cheap/cheaper while being more efficient than the apple of your eye. And that all these cars are very different animals that cannot and should not be compared to the hybrids. That is the reason McLaren and Ferrari didn't mind giving their petrol-only cars the kind of capabilities to stand on par with their million-dollar hybrid masterpieces!
I have nothing more to say. I respect all my fellow bhp-ians opinions and you are no different. I love you all and I love this forum for the simple fact that we can have pleasant discussions here that open us up to new things and help us be more tolerant and accepting. Unlike facebook or other social platforms.
Peace out.

Last edited by shyn : 15th November 2015 at 23:16.
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in India! Scorcher Super-Cars & Imports in India 506 1st October 2016 15:45
Chennai: Is it the Detroit of South Asia? autocarcr The Indian Car Scene 57 11th September 2015 07:57
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Wrecked! Mr. Nobody The International Automotive Scene 17 23rd July 2014 18:44
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 - Now Launched! Scorcher The International Automotive Scene 161 12th March 2014 11:41
Lamborghini Aventador Roadster - Launch on 25 Jan, 2013 sarathlal Super-Cars & Imports in India 8 22nd January 2013 16:04


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 20:23.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks