Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 11th November 2017, 00:52   #61
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: A look at the Supercar/Import section in the 80/90's.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbat View Post
Replying to a post after 3+ years but I just saw it now .

Few weeks after you had posted that picture I posted pictures of a similar car in the imports gathering dust thread which was found in Andheri East:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post3548542 (Pics: Imports gathering dust in India)

Very surprising to see the same model and color of a relatively rare BMW at the same place, but hoping its not the same car.

Attachment 1694770
Attachment 1694771
Wow that's gone from a Worshipped car to a abandoned car within 3 weeks. Probably the car met with an accident and the owner abandoned it there. I am hoping too it's not the same car - but very rare to see a 5 Series in this color and the very same wheels. I may have to dig up the pic and check for the registration number. The one you saw is a "MH-01-YA-3###" - I'll need to check mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnite View Post
Crown salon used by a Japanese President?. To the best of my knowledge Japan is ruled by an Emperor. Maybe you know better, you're a Distinguished BHPian.
My bad Nick. Should be Emperor. I was told "President" back then so just mentioned the same here.

Last edited by v12 : 11th November 2017 at 00:53.
v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2017, 01:17   #62
BHPian

Default Re: A look at the Supercar/Import section in the 80/90's.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Wow that's gone from a Worshipped car to a abandoned car within 3 weeks. Probably the car met with an accident and the owner abandoned it there. I am hoping too it's not the same car - but very rare to see a 5 Series in this color and the very same wheels. I may have to dig up the pic and check for the registration number. The one you saw is a "MH-01-YA-3###" - I'll need to check mine.
I also think its not the same car because I saw it for a few weeks before I was finally able to take a picture of it. Although checking the numbers will verify this.
Foxbat is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote