Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 28th May 2016, 12:16   #31
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Big Boy Toyz opens new showroom in Gurgaon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debajyoti View Post
The owner sold her Verde Ithaca (Green) Gallardo India Serie Speciale edition

And bought this Oro Elios (Gold) Huracan Just wondering what other cars she has in her garage.
Yes the Oro Elios Huracan replaced the Verde Ithaca Gallardo ISS in the garage. I am not entirely sure but as far as I remember, the garage also has a BMW Z4, a Merc S-Class, a Jaguar XJL and a Porsche Panamera.

Last edited by //M : 28th May 2016 at 12:26.
//M is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2016, 03:49   #32
Senior - BHPian

Am I the only one who finds the 'showroom' a little too, um, how do I say it nicely...gaudy?!
shyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2016, 12:44   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Am I the only one who finds the 'showroom' a little too, um, how do I say it nicely...gaudy?!
I too find it very very, Umm, Attractive? Perhaps more than required, But well maybe it compliments the cars they have kept.. I also think they are making more money by renting their car's in music videos than by selling their cars to customers.
Tanveer_2558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2016, 13:49   #34
BHPian

Few months ago when I was looking at 6 series for a friend had called them, they had 2 of them in stock, and their prices were almost twice of the market. That coupled with the fact that their showroom is faaaar away made me give them a miss. But the gentleman on the phone was quite courteous. And its a buyers market, so I'm sure the prices are negotiable once there is cash on the tabl.

My interactions with others in the car scene in Delhi made me realise, they cater to the crowd who like to change cars often. And I've heard they go above and beyond to provide service to their customers, which is why I feel they can get away with the pricing I guess.

Used luxury car market in Delhi is HUGE! I would rather pay 20% extra and buy from them than a shady dealer in West Delhi any-day, but no amount of service can justify 50-100% inflated pricing. India's economy is booming and the number of people wanting to buy luxury cars is only going to increase, definitely going to visit the showroom and report when I get a chance.
quickdraw is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2016, 03:38   #35
BHPian

One thing I read somewhere was that they have a buyback policy decided at the time of sale thus makes more sense to people who change their cars ever other year.
Divyendu Sharma is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2016, 13:09   #36
Senior - BHPian

Doesn't Maruti TrueValue sells the used cars at 20-30% above the market value, so why this discrimination.

If any used car dealer won't keep a margin for negotiations, how will he provide the buyer that 'feel' of a 'killer deal'.
carwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote