Old 6th October 2017, 14:40   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Here is another video of the Mclaren 720S

mohammedismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 15:08   #32
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: India gets its 1st Mclaren, the 720S. EDIT: 2nd one here too

His "bodyguards" drive so close behind it, chances are they will damage it more than he would!
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 16:08   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
His "bodyguards" drive so close behind it, chances are they will damage it more than he would!
Yeah! That Scorpio is an accident waiting to happen. Shouldn't be tailgating the car in front especially considering that the 720S will stop on a dime and the Scorpio will need a country mile.

The 720S looks wicked on our streets but I am not sure I like this blueish-whitish sort of a colour though.
veedub89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 21:06   #34
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

But seriously, what a lack of respect to the personal space of that car/ owner. The jokers are all over the car chasing it like, well, no ones business! I doubt he'll ever enjoy the car if this madness keeps up.
abhi is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2017, 05:47   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi View Post
But seriously, what a lack of respect to the personal space of that car/ owner. The jokers are all over the car chasing it like, well, no ones business! I doubt he'll ever enjoy the car if this madness keeps up.

Exactly my thoughts. The owners of such cars don't get to enjoy the cars as freely as they would hope so. Also the body guard Scorpio is absolutely an accident waiting to happen.

I read on the owners Instagram profile that he is relocating overseas for good. So I guess it's only for next few weeks / months till Bangalore gets to enjoy this beast on its roads.

Regards,

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th October 2017 at 11:42. Reason: Fixing quotation mark. Some issue with the iOS app.
h@r$h@l is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2017, 11:41   #36
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

MR. RSM was out with the 720S yesterday. My first sighting of it. Looks stunning in the flesh. The poor guy was swamped with people all around him at signals, must be quite nerve wrecking.
Fullrevs is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2017, 12:13   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Exactly my thoughts. The owners of such cars don't get to enjoy the cars as freely as they would hope so. Also the body guard Scorpio is absolutely an accident waiting to happen.

I read on the owners Instagram profile that he is relocating overseas for good. So I guess it's only for next few weeks / months till Bangalore gets to enjoy this beast on its roads.

Regards,
What will happen to all those beauties parked in his basement? Selling them off?
Fullrevs is offline   Reply With Quote