Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2009, 00:18   #2311
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
thats the german which I have bought
Wow, great car & nice colour too! Which year? Where you bought from? Is is KL-01?
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 00:38   #2312
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,575
Thanked: 1,234 Times
Default

Audi A8 3.0 spotted at the byepass @ TRV.
Attached Images
 
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 05:20   #2313
BHPian
 
srikant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 488
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Thats a great buy foby, congrats on the purchase. Hows the car running? could you post some interior pics please?
srikant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 07:56   #2314
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
The Old jetta , the Jaggy and the newest Q7 in thrissur
Foby from which car you took the snap of Q7?
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 12:02   #2315
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default

Thats a LHD W201 4 speed , solid 26 km/litre diesel milage , Bought it from a dorctor at kottayam , he importrd it from grmany , he had paid around 6 lacks only as tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Foby from which car you took the snap of Q7?

Thats a VW jetta , I am sorry I was not able to take the entire photos of the new Q7 , I will get it afterwards

The car will be in the parking lot of Gopu nadilaths building

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikant View Post
Thats a great buy foby, congrats on the purchase. Hows the car running? could you post some interior pics please?

Yep dude i will do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
@foby, the w201 is LHD? your car looks fab!
Thanks mate !!! , Yo now I enjoy driving it in my village

spotted a new vw beetle KL-8-AQ registered nay one from thrissur have any idea about it ?

Heard that kajah awaiting the delivery of new mimme 7 series , plus audi A8

Last edited by Jaggu : 21st July 2009 at 12:13. Reason: back to back posts, use multi quote please.
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 12:11   #2316
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Audi A8 3.0 spotted at the byepass @ TRV.
This is the demo A8 of Audi Kochi, Might have been there to meet any customer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Thats a VW jetta , I am sorry I was not able to take the entire photos of the new Q7 , I will get it afterwards

The car will be in the parking lot of Gopu nadilaths building
Is that Q7 owned by Mr.Gopu Nandilath? If its KL-8, they I've once seen it in front of Nandilath's calicut showroom!
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 12:16   #2317
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
This is the demo A8 of Audi Kochi, Might have been there to meet any customer!



Is that Q7 owned by Mr.Gopu Nandilath? If its KL-8, they I've once seen it in front of Nandilath's calicut showroom!
No it is owned by the karilai furniture people (KAP India people)and it is KL- 47 , I think they stay at Mr. Gopus building , Gopu had a bettle some time back , but am unaware of a Q7 to him .

the other KL-8 Q7 are of MR alukka and Mr kalyan sami and MR star (awaitng)

But other than this one I personally had seen one registered Q7 roaminmg around at Chavakkad guruvayoor area
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 12:18   #2318
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Last week a new white X5 has been delivered to Vadakara. I've seen it on my way after a marriage from Kannur, as it was night I first confused as X6 as Tellichery is expecting a X6.

The bride-groom of the marriage I attended was gifted a white S320 CDI.

Another marriage gifted 320d highline has hitted Calicut last week.

Lucky guys!
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 12:54   #2319
Senior - BHPian
 
beejay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Nilgiris
Posts: 1,913
Thanked: 108 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Last week a new white X5 has been delivered to Vadakara. I've seen it on my way after a marriage from Kannur, as it was night I first confused as X6 as Tellichery is expecting a X6.

The bride-groom of the marriage I attended was gifted a white S320 CDI.

Another marriage gifted 320d highline has hitted Calicut last week.

Lucky guys!
Hanmust,

I was there for the wedding too, shucks missed sighting another bhpian in kannur.

I was there in the X5, white, kl 7 regd, that's my friends brother in laws car.

We hit the payambalan beach road with the X5 and a 530d that belongs to my friend. Well, even the 530D was dowried to my friend.
beejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 21:51   #2320
BHPian
 
srikant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 488
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Kerala seems to be raining imported cars as dowry. Turning to mini gulf.

Spotted a white Audi A6 in Vidya Engg college Kechery near Kunnamkulam, with KL 8 AQ regn. Seems to be someone trying for admission in Engg college. Dont know who?
srikant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2009, 01:15   #2321
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
Hanmust,

I was there for the wedding too, shucks missed sighting another bhpian in kannur.

I was there in the X5, white, kl 7 regd, that's my friends brother in laws car.

We hit the payambalan beach road with the X5 and a 530d that belongs to my friend. Well, even the 530D was dowried to my friend.
Oh where you there? Are you from Kannur? Payambalam is mindblowing drive-in beach? Wats the 530d's colour. I came back home very soon after the marriage, hence couldn't scan the parking yard, so I've not noticed both these X5 & 530d. But have seen a dark coloured 5-series entering to the hall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikant View Post
Kerala seems to be raining imported cars as dowry. Turning to mini gulf.

Spotted a white Audi A6 in Vidya Engg college Kechery near Kunnamkulam, with KL 8 AQ regn. Seems to be someone trying for admission in Engg college. Dont know who?
If it KL 8 AQ 9008, then its Khaja's car. In my best knowledge, there is only one white A6 in Thrissur regn.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2009, 10:15   #2322
Senior - BHPian
 
beejay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Nilgiris
Posts: 1,913
Thanked: 108 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Oh where you there? Are you from Kannur? Payambalam is mindblowing drive-in beach? Wats the 530d's colour. I came back home very soon after the marriage, hence couldn't scan the parking yard, so I've not noticed both these X5 & 530d. But have seen a dark coloured 5-series entering to the hall.



.
The 530d is black. The x5 was white, , this is going to be upgraded to a x6 soon.

The payambalam beach road is just awesome to test cars. Had a awesome time there with the two German beauties.
beejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2009, 23:44   #2323
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
The 530d is black. The x5 was white, , this is going to be upgraded to a x6 soon.

The payambalam beach road is just awesome to test cars. Had a awesome time there with the two German beauties.
So it might be the same 5-series I saw!

Super star Mohanlal is booking a new S-class, carneal red colour with cashmeire beige interior!
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2009, 09:33   #2324
Senior - BHPian
 
beejay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Nilgiris
Posts: 1,913
Thanked: 108 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
So it might be the same 5-series I saw!

Super star Mohanlal is booking a new S-class, carneal red colour with cashmeire beige interior!
I dont think you would have seen the same 530d. It was parked at home andwas there in the white X5.
beejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2009, 11:06   #2325
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
I dont think you would have seen the same 530d. It was parked at home andwas there in the white X5.
Ok, so then the one I saw will be monaco blue of an ex-minister, as the person sitting in back seat resembled him when I saw a glimse.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14329 9th December 2016 23:04
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2389 8th December 2016 16:22
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:28.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks