Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 9th February 2010, 21:11   #3811
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Which is that black car?
It's a Nissan. Don't know anything about the model and make .
josejoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2010, 22:57   #3812
BHPian

@foby.sebastian: congratulations!!! have an amazing married life!!!
jagxf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2010, 23:19   #3813
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post

You drove it with the roof on or off ? Anyways, expecting a review soon. Of the Carrera and Beetle.
We had the drive with top on due to heavy traffic at peak time at Blore street. I was at Blore for an official work along with Dad & my friend returned to Clt on next day morning itself. So we had on half an hour together. The test review will be posting soon, I was travelling around south for the last few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Spottings at Kannur on last saturday

1) Spotted a KA (not sure) registered superbike, could not identify the make/model as it was dark. Looks like he has done some exhaust mod and it was making strange irritating sound. Guy who was driving was kind showing off the machine by accellerating/jumping the bike!!! on a busy road, real a#$%#&*.
The sbk you mentioning will be the 2004 Honda CBR1100 RR Fireblade of my friend. He has also bought a Suzuki Boulevard now, so keep you camera on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihan01234 View Post
There was a superbike in kannur years back. It was a yamaha r6 registered in Blore belonging to a hotel chain in bangalore. I dont know if you are mentioning the same one but here is the picture of it.
This is also my friend, hotlier in B'lore, whom I met y'day. It was during when I was studying in Blore he had this R6 & he also had a modded Lancer. Now he drive a C200 with AMG wheels & sport grille. Since he had done auto-designing from UK he is planning to start his own desing house & I had been to his upcoming facility y'day. He is experimenting on his Lancer now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Fellas , just a quick update , pretty off topic too , I am gonna get married to Maria on this wednesday at Thrissur , Pray for us. Thank you
Even though I wished you over phone, I once more congratulate & wish you a very happy & delighful married life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Which is that black car?
Its Toyota Corsa/Tersel which would be the highest number of import in Kerala, especially in Malabar region. Once it had a high demand, now no one need it!
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 11:31   #3814
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Its Toyota Corsa/Tersel which would be the highest number of import in Kerala, especially in Malabar region. Once it had a high demand, now no one need it!
+1 to that. AFAIK, its the Toyota Tercel, the entry level Toyota sedan in the Gulf region. The Corolla was the entry level sedan for a long long time, till they decided to bring in the Tercel.
longhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 13:18   #3815
Senior - BHPian

The first face-lifted S-class to hit Kerala. It's S350 CDI, and the car is been bought by a businessman who is one of the directors of a builder firm based in Calicut & Cochin. His Mg. Director already had a black S320 CDI in Calicut. I was told that the car has reached Calicut on last Sunday, but photos snapped from Rajasree Cochin & send by a friend.

Friends kindly note the silve CLK coupe near it!
Attached Images

Old 10th February 2010, 15:39   #3816
BHPian

Quote:
Who does that belong to. I havent spotted it anywhere.
rihan01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 16:04   #3817
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
The first face-lifted S-class to hit Kerala. It's S350 CDI, and the car is been bought by a businessman who is one of the directors of a builder firm based in Calicut & Cochin. His Mg. Director already had a black S320 CDI in Calicut. I was told that the car has reached Calicut on last Sunday, but photos snapped from Rajasree Cochin & send by a friend.

Gosh, I thought merc got over the crappy rims of the S. They are real spoil sport i say
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 17:27   #3818
EP.
BHPian

Quote:
!
hey hanmust , are u sure its the first FL S350cdi ,because last saturday at Rajasree motors i saw a white S350cdi too. it was parked next to this black one. must say that the new one looks way better.
EP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 18:06   #3819
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
The sbk you mentioning will be the 2004 Honda CBR1100 RR Fireblade of my friend. He has also bought a Suzuki Boulevard now, so keep you camera on.
i dont think it is CBR1100, May be Suzuki Boulevard. My friend took the pic, experts which bike is it?

Whatever bike it is, the rider is an a#%#%#% with no traffic sense.
Attached Images

Latheesh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 18:11   #3820
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Gosh, I thought merc got over the crappy rims of the S. They are real spoil sport i say
Ya, I too agree dude. Infact I was expecting a better rim, atleast the next base the 5-spoke one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EP. View Post
hey hanmust , are u sure its the first FL S350cdi ,because last saturday at Rajasree motors i saw a white S350cdi too. it was parked next to this black one. must say that the new one looks way better.
Ya you are true, there were two, but this one was the first booked & delivered. He has booked last Oct `09, but he waited since the FL was to come.
Old 10th February 2010, 18:15   #3821
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i dont think it is CBR1100, May be Suzuki Boulevard. My friend took the pic, experts which bike is it?

As I mentioned its Suzuki Boulevard! It's his second Boulevard, earlier he imported one which was sold, now he bought a slightly used one.
Old 10th February 2010, 19:01   #3822
Distinguished - BHPian

The first Jag XF has hit the state. its white in colour, and sports a temp MH regn. Its going to Kottayam.
JayD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 19:24   #3823
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Good to point out anyones bad driving/riding manners but using fowl words in a public forum may end up on you negatively. Tc bro. Cheers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
The first Jag XF has hit the state. its white in colour, and sports a temp MH regn. Its going to Kottayam.
That is some news buddy, So kottayam bhpians - Buck Up !!

Last edited by Scorcher : 10th February 2010 at 19:26.
Old 10th February 2010, 19:26   #3824
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
The best part is that it has white interior too!

Calicut & Kottayam will get the next generation Cayenne as soon as it launches!
Old 10th February 2010, 19:49   #3825
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
The best part is that it has white interior too!

Calicut & Kottayam will get the next generation Cayenne as soon as it launches!
White interiors ? Uff, must be a task to keep it clean ! Pheww !

btw, to whom does the Cayenne goes, any familiar faces ?