Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 27th February 2010, 09:18   #3976
Senior - BHPian

OT: Is this Coffee Beans the one next to Tagore hall?
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 10:28   #3977
BHPian

Here are some pictures of the new Salsa Red Beetle that's in our showroom.

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0196.jpgSupercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0198.jpgSupercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0202.jpgSupercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0203.jpg

I saw a grey Q7 (looked like a pre FL) with PY plates parked a few metres away from the MIMS hospital, the day before last. I don't know if this car has been reported here before. Strangely enough, the car was not parked by the side of the road, rather in middle of the shrubs (for want of a better word)....
coloneljasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 10:44   #3978
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Vw Touareg .
That's the company's demo car. It's rotated amongst the South Indian dealers on a regular basis so as to give test drive to potential customers.

This car was here yesterday, has gone to Kochi now. Will be back with us in two days or thereabouts.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0107.jpg  

Last edited by coloneljasi : 27th February 2010 at 10:58.
coloneljasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 11:15   #3979
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
OT: Is this Coffee Beans the one next to Tagore hall?
Ya, its the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi View Post

Attachment 296164Attachment 296165Attachment 296166Attachment 296167

I saw a grey Q7 (looked like a pre FL) with PY plates parked a few metres away from the MIMS hospital, the day before last. I don't know if this car has been reported here before. Strangely enough, the car was not parked by the side of the road, rather in middle of the shrubs (for want of a better word)....
Is it delivered to buyer? Where is it heading to?
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 12:48   #3980
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Afaik, there are even 3 2010 RR Sports.

3 new RR? One belongs to your friend (black) and Hani posted the pics of another black one. Which is the third one?
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 14:38   #3981
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Y'day night it was a moment when two identical German meet at same time, Porsche 911 & Beetle who literally have some fascia met at Calicut Coffee Beans!

It was last Tuesday night when my good friend Ashique's 911 Carrera Cabrio reached Calicut, but both we were not in station on next days hence we could meet only y'day night for a blast along with Humayun & our family. We fixed to meet at Coffee Beans! Below is the video to show the throttle of the same; captured when Ashique left after our meet!

Earlier on the day at evening I had a meeting at Humayun's office, his A6 was snapped below his building!
Ah, the Carrera sounds so good. it is destined to turn some heads. Expecting daylight pics soon. Btw, was the car with Aashique's little brother in b'lore ? That is one car to go to college in

Quote:

Dude, beetle just can't get better. Love the Red Bug. Thanks for sharing mate.

Quote:
That's the company's demo car. It's rotated amongst the South Indian dealers on a regular basis so as to give test drive to potential customers.

This car was here yesterday, has gone to Kochi now. Will be back with us in two days or thereabouts.
I too thought it must be td car as the phaeton too was MH regn. I even asked Anand where exactly did he spot it because it looked like it was parked infront of a family friends shop who has a Passat and is a very potential customer.

Quote:
3 new RR? One belongs to your friend (black) and Hani posted the pics of another black one. Which is the third one?
The third RR Sport belongs to my friend(tvm RR guy)'s sister, they bought 2 RR's. The car is now at her husbands home(Malappuram) It was gifted to her in-law family by her dad. It is in Bourneville color.

Last edited by Scorcher : 27th February 2010 at 14:40.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 16:18   #3982
BHPian

Today saw an unregistered deep blue X6 at a house close to hilton service center at Ptp nagar.
wycelfjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 18:32   #3983
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycelfjean View Post
Today saw an unregistered deep blue X6 at a house close to hilton service center at Ptp nagar.
Blue X6? Never seen one before. Its the first blue X6 in Kerala, might be the first in the country itself. Is it a tvm car? Any idea about who owns it?
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 18:38   #3984
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Ah, the Carrera sounds so good. it is destined to turn some heads. Expecting daylight pics soon. Btw, was the car with Aashique's little brother in b'lore ? That is one car to go to college in

Don think Aashique's little brother used the car as he is in the UK now.
1001bhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 20:04   #3985
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Blue X6? Never seen one before. Its the first blue X6 in Kerala, might be the first in the country itself. Is it a tvm car? Any idea about who owns it?
It's definitely not the first blue X6 in the country. I spotted a blue BMW X6 around 4 months back in Delhi. It has been posted here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post1528696
aparth is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 22:30   #3986
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
That is a good find, it has to be the first X6 of tvm and possibly the first Monaco Blue of the state

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001bhp View Post
Don think Aashique's little brother used the car as he is in the UK now.
Oh, till i was last updated. Aghin was studing in B'lore. Thanks for the info mate
Old 27th February 2010, 22:54   #3987
BHPian

Quote:
yes blue and as I told before it was an unregistered one . It was not there at evening to take any pics if possible ,when i went to hilton to take my car .
wycelfjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 23:38   #3988
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
His young brother is in UK for last 6 months.

Super star Mohanlal at last bought FL S350 CDI (White). He has not took the delivery, just had the key hand over!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ir-cars-8.html (South Indian Movie stars and their cars)
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2010, 00:06   #3989
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
His young brother is in UK for last 6 months.
OT - yes, i was conveyed with that info by 1001bhp. Thanks again bro. So, is his 320d now back at home ?
Old 28th February 2010, 00:52   #3990
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes blue and as I told before it was an unregistered one . It was not there at evening to take any pics if possible ,when i went to hilton to take my car .
Monaco blue X6 is latest addition to the family having black W220 S500 and white C230 Avantgarde. heard a Q7 is also going to be added to the garage.

Its a tvm car itself,will be having "1" reg. of current series.

A white X6 i spotted and mentioned in this thread few months back is now at kodungalloor,comes occasionally to tvm.
crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote