Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2010, 12:42   #4006
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Yet another X6 spotting; this time at Thrissur. This photo send by one of my friend Abhay, he spotted it at a service station after a water service!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-26022010136.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-26022010137.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-26022010138.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-26022010139.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-26022010140.jpg  

hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 13:41   #4007
BHPian
 
crazybiker46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TVM\Dubai
Posts: 582
Thanked: 249 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Nice find dude! But is it Monoco Blue or Black?
Its Monaco Blue .Also they have a grey X5 petrol at chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Yet another X6 spotting; this time at Thrissur. This photo send by one of my friend Abhay, he spotted it at a service station after a water service!
I believe this is the same X6 i spotted few months back at tvm.It is now at kodungalloor ,occasionally comes to tvm.
crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 14:09   #4008
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Brand new registered white FL 7 series spotted at Joscos portico at Kuriachira
Dude, glad you are back. Looks like thrissur has the most 7's title and calicut with most S's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Pics of the first trivandrum registered BMW X6.


Had a tough time in clicking pics as car was parked in a completely dark zone and was difficult to see through the cam screen.
Nice find dude, was it at Trivandrum club again ? I wish they got better rims, IMO this one looks crappy !

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
The 3.0d X6 costs around 80L on road and the smashing 5.0i X6 costs above 100L on road with considering all the options.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam9557 View Post
Thanks for the info M. The X6 5.0 would be a real rocker.
Fellaz, how on earth did you leave out the behemoth X6M ? 1.4cr OTR and enough power to pull england out of its anchors

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Yet another X6 spotting; this time at Thrissur. This photo send by one of my friend Abhay, he spotted it at a service station after a water service!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post

I believe this is the same X6 i spotted few months back at tvm.It is now at kodungalloor ,occasionally comes to tvm.
Are you sure it is the same X6 ? because i thought they upgraded to the 20' Y spokes from this pathetic rims.


Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam9557 View Post
I saw a coffee brown X3 @ bypass yesterday . Don't know whose is it.
No Coffee Brown color on offer on X3. If you were really lucky, you just have reported the states first X1 spotting. Because they offer a color called Marrakesh Brown and comes with nice set of rims. Here is a pic for reference -
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bmwx1photos001.jpg  

Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 14:43   #4009
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
No Coffee Brown color on offer on X3. If you were really lucky, you just have reported the states first X1 spotting. Because they offer a color called Marrakesh Brown and comes with nice set of rims. Here is a pic for reference -
Its not a X1, its X3 itself. I too have seen it. Its somewhat golden colour; don't know the name of the colour. X5 also has that colour. Hope you got it.
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 14:51   #4010
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Its not a X1, its X3 itself. I too have seen it. Its somewhat golden colour; don't know the name of the colour. X5 also has that colour. Hope you got it.
No coffee color on X3 again, but if it was a Golden Beige'ish shade then it is Platinum Bronze. Yes, they offer if across the model range(3,5,X1,X3,X5)
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 16:11   #4011
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
No coffee color on X3 again, but if it was a Golden Beige'ish shade then it is Platinum Bronze. Yes, they offer if across the model range(3,5,X1,X3,X5)
Yea, It must be Platinum Bronze.
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 18:26   #4012
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default

Saw a VW Touareg at Pulimood, TVM. It had awesome presence. Will post the pics when I reach home.
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 18:31   #4013
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default

Thank you scorcher , Today i visited the work shop where the MR2 is being rebuilded , the work is going on fine and it is coming in to mint condition , they have out sourced almost all the parts from middle east , I think they are also converting it to right hand drive . It looks like a little ferrari in that ferrari red color. some one told me that the MR2 will be hitting the roads of Muvattupuzha.

I was not able to get the snaps but i will get it later.

I also found an old golden color S 320 LHD , it just resembels a phonton , thats such an old car , but in a restorable condition.
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 19:15   #4014
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Thank you scorcher , Today i visited the work shop where the MR2 is being rebuilded , the work is going on fine and it is coming in to mint condition , they have out sourced almost all the parts from middle east , I think they are also converting it to right hand drive . It looks like a little ferrari in that ferrari red color. some one told me that the MR2 will be hitting the roads of Muvattupuzha.

I was not able to get the snaps but i will get it later.

I also found an old golden color S 320 LHD , it just resembels a phonton , thats such an old car , but in a restorable condition.
You meant the Merc Ponton or the VW Phaeton ?
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 19:21   #4015
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
You meant the Merc Ponton or the VW Phaeton ?
The Merc one , but it does not ressembels it that much , I mean in curves , but all the other fittings are genuine , that car hails from kanjirappilly and its in Thrissur now.
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 20:08   #4016
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
I also found an old golden color S 320 LHD , it just resembels a phonton , thats such an old car , but in a restorable condition.
Have you got any pics of the Merc. Would love to see it.
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 11:20   #4017
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Y'day early morning I got a call from my friend asking are u awake to go for a drive, since after a long gap y'day I woke early we went for a drive. After the drive he came to my home to show his new baby to my dad. Then I rememebered that I forgot to snap it. So snaped some photos for you all, here are some detailed photos of the first 911 in Calicut! Sorry, I took it in my cam-phone, not in camera.

Moderator Note - Pic showing number plate deleted.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00133201003010842.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00123201003010829.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00122201003010827.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00121201003010827.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00120201003010826.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00124201003010830.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00125201003010831.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00126201003010833.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00127201003010834.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00128201003010835.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00129201003010836.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00131201003010842.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00134201003010844.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00136201003010851.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00137201003010851.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00138201003010851.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00139201003010851.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00140201003010851.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00141201003010852.jpg  


Last edited by v12 : 2nd March 2010 at 12:04.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 13:15   #4018
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,302
Thanked: 1,360 Times
Default

NIce one Hani,lovely Carrera there. Is this some where near west hill by any chance. Have seen that apartment,but dont quite remember where exactly it is.
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 13:23   #4019
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
NIce one Hani,lovely Carrera there. Is this some where near west hill by any chance. Have seen that apartment,but dont quite remember where exactly it is.
Thank you, no its at Chalapuram, its the apartment were I stay!
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 14:40   #4020
Senior - BHPian
 
aparth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,008
Thanked: 506 Times
Default

Nice pics Hanmust. It is a B-E-A-U-TY.
aparth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:51.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks