Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 12th April 2010, 09:29   #4456
Distinguished - BHPian

Hani, that is indeed thee hottest of hot car on carnet. I just love the prowler ever since it was launched. But sure enough, the Ferrari stickers are a real spoil sport. Behram my friend, only if people recognize your dedication buddy. Hope to see you soon in here. Great find and thanks for sharing !

@major - No dude, King of Good Times, Vijay Mallya has one. Its the most exotic purple color.

OT - PC crashed, so will reply to the pm's once i login from a system. Thanks.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 09:53   #4457
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Yes that Plymouth is one hot looking machine.

But what was owner thinking of putting those 'Ferrari' sticker and other stickers at the rear. What are those things written in Arabic, hope it is not "Lamborghini"

This proves that money cant buy everything
Latheesh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 10:44   #4458
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh my God. The Prowler is indeed one of the hottest machines. BUt I don't like the color combo. Would prefer Mr. Mallya's purple Prowler over this red-black Prowler.
Great car nevertheless and nice catch !!
//M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 11:08   #4459
BHPian

Default Porsche is in town !

The First Panamera to reach Cochin?
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00013.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00010.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc00009.jpg  

vivekji05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 11:18   #4460
Senior - BHPian

My God!! First the Prowler, now the Panamera. Kerala is rocking! Vivek, has the Panamera reached here? Where are the pics taken from? Any idea about the owners of these 2 cars?
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 11:19   #4461
Senior - BHPian

OH MY GOD this is lovely. A Panamera,a Powler Nice to see Kerala is really catching up with big cities. Atleast trying to
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 12:06   #4462
Senior - BHPian

This is the second best car that has come on Carnet Hani. The owner should get rid of the Ferrari sticker at the rear and the side of the car, The Prowler has an identity of its own and superb design. I would also prefer the car in another colour scheeme or just have her in Black/purple or plain black.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 13:23   #4463
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Hottest Carnet import of the season - Plymoth Powler Roadster! This was spotted & shooted by my young friend Behram from Cochin @ the exhibition at Kaloor Stadium premises.
Hanny I am curious why are so many people bringing cars on carnet in Kerela is it NRI's wanting showoff for a few days as I don't really see the point of going through the trouble and expenses of doing this activity!?

Lets face it no matter how rich you are taking your car to another country on your travels is er an outdated colonial practice which was there because local car rental/infrastructure was lacking in those days, today the world is flat and efficiency, reach, car rental and luxury car rental infrastructure is available in every corner of india
canonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 13:52   #4464
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
The GT looks so boring and its much more pointless than the X6. X6 can turn heads, this cant even do that. The rear design is too dull. What's the use of those screens at rear when there isn't any space to sit! Seems like BMW lost to Merc in the coupe game. Hani, have you got any pics of the front of the car? Is this a customer car?
Trust me anand, i feel that the GT looks much better than the butch looking X6. I say so since i saw one in person yesterday in bangalore and it did look real nice and it was accelerating like a diesel loco. I find a resemblence more to the 650 than the X6. It was much more sleeker than the X6 IMO.

Last edited by Rotorhead : 12th April 2010 at 13:55.
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 14:12   #4465
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
This is the second best car that has come on Carnet Hani. The owner should get rid of the Ferrari sticker at the rear and the side of the car.
1) Abhi,if this is the second best,which is THE BEST? A confirmed Veyron by any chance?
2) That Fer sticker spoils it,why would anyone try this kinda thing? i cant understand

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 12th April 2010 at 14:28.
Old 12th April 2010, 14:14   #4466
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Hottest Carnet import of the season - Plymoth Powler Roadster! This was spotted & shooted by my young friend Behram from Cochin @ the exhibition at Kaloor Stadium premises.
What was the guy thinking? If the ferrari stickers were not enough, he has put "Bombastic driver" and "unlimit speed" ROFLMAO!! this should go straight into the wierd and wacky thread.
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 14:32   #4467
BHPian

I was wondering when a new Panamera was going to turn up on our roads. So now, I know.

I have to agree with my fellow t-bhpians as far as that poor Prowler is concerned. Having to moonlight as a Ferrari and all. Won't fool anybody with even a basic know how of cars. This one's bombed for sure...just like the bombastic driver!
coloneljasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 15:50   #4468
Senior - BHPian

Wow the prowler looks so cool. As said the owner should give its own identity. It's indeed a very unique one.
What Panamera is it ? The interiors look great as usual.
And just something I wanted to ask . Are there any Lamborghini's in kerela ? Don't remember seeing any in the forum, atleast to my memory.
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 16:29   #4469
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Wow the prowler looks so cool. As said the owner should give its own identity. It's indeed a very unique one.
And just something I wanted to ask . Are there any Lamborghini's in kerela ? Don't remember seeing any in the forum, atleast to my memory.
No Arjun theres no Lambo in Kerala. Someone has mentioned in this thread that once a Lambo visited Kerala and thats about it i guess.
Old 12th April 2010, 17:25   #4470
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
My God!! First the Prowler, now the Panamera. Kerala is rocking! Vivek, has the Panamera reached here? Where are the pics taken from? Any idea about the owners of these 2 cars?
The Panamera along with six other Porsche Cayennes is well stored in a garage at Kochi. The whereabouts of the place and the containment was a secret, until I sniffed that out.

It is near Chakkaraparambil, NH Bye pass, opposite Tyrex , and can be easily identified by a Skoda dealership called Marikar. Yes, the official Porsche dealer!

It is waiting for an owner to step in with Rs. 1.6 crores

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
It is a Panamera S.
vivekji05 is offline   Reply With Quote