Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 24th June 2010, 18:40   #4921
Senior - BHPian

spotted a red san storm today that was a surprise, also there is a red and black bug near vytilla jn. has someone spotted that? will take a photo of that soon.
govigov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2010, 21:34   #4922
BHPian

Chennai's first Phantom is the same colour as this car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Well,here is the answer..If we are talking about the same RR.
Sivasankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2010, 21:54   #4923
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivasankar View Post
Chennai's first Phantom is the same colour as this car...
OT: Is that also a dual colored one?
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2010, 21:25   #4924
Distinguished - BHPian

Anyone spotted this RR Phantom today in Trivandrum ?? A friend of mine rang me up to tell that he spotted a Rolls near Kalabhavan theater and he suspect it is the same. He couldn't manage any pics as he was in a jiffy.

Last edited by Scorcher : 25th June 2010 at 21:27.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2010, 21:58   #4925
Senior - BHPian

There were a lot of bugs and mercs in tvm kollam, anybody know what happened to them? We used to see them in almost every 80s movies, i had a secret desire of owning one and my wife wants a car now and she said she likes the bug(the new one of course) i think of killing 2 birds with a stone, any help?

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2010, 22:19   #4926
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
There were a lot of bugs and mercs in tvm kollam, anybody know what happened to them? We used to see them in almost every 80s movies, i had a secret desire of owning one and my wife wants a car now and she said she likes the bug(the new one of course) i think of killing 2 birds with a stone, any help?

Pramod
One old bug was with Santosh Sivan as my dad recalls him coming to their college time get togathers in that car. Not sure if he still retains it but I have seen a brown/wine red colored bug sometimes near sreekaryam(which is not too far from his place). Worth a try

Last edited by Scorcher : 25th June 2010 at 22:20.
Old 25th June 2010, 23:26   #4927
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Anyone spotted this RR Phantom today in Trivandrum ?? A friend of mine rang me up to tell that he spotted a Rolls near Kalabhavan theater and he suspect it is the same. He couldn't manage any pics as he was in a jiffy.
I think i spotted the same RR yesterday near vellayambalam. Guess it belongs to one of the construction biggies. Also spotted a KL-10-##-33 BMW X6 and a brand new yellow VW Bug in last 2 days
Mysticeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2010, 00:20   #4928
Distinguished - BHPian

Some age-old imports I spotted near my office.
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image770.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image771.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image698.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image697.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticeyes View Post
I think i spotted the same RR yesterday near vellayambalam. Guess it belongs to one of the construction biggies. Also spotted a KL-10-##-33 BMW X6 and a brand new yellow VW Bug in last 2 days
Yes, it belongs to a very confident builder I too spotted the yellow bug last week, have posted the pics in previous pages. Think it is not yet sold and is serving as a td car for the time being.
Old 26th June 2010, 00:50   #4929
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticeyes View Post
Quote:
Yes, it belongs to a very confident builder I too spotted the yellow bug last week, have posted the pics in previous pages. Think it is not yet sold and is serving as a td car for the time being.

Wow! RR in trivandrum,hope it won't leave soon so that i can spot it

Was the X6 somewhat green in colour ? a friend of mine had told me about spotting a KL-10 reg. green X6 few times in trivandrum.

Yellow VW beetle is already sold,it belongs to a guy having a modded hyundai accent done in KitUp.(donno if he still owns the accent)
crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2010, 08:04   #4930
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post

Pramod
There's one bug here in Cochin that belongs to my dad's friend. He takes it out for a drive 2-3 times a week. Think it's a red/maroon one.
naveen.raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2010, 10:29   #4931
Senior - BHPian

The corolla E90 looks ok,while the corsa seems to be abandoned.From where did you get the pics @scorcher.
Also what about the Crowns that were used as airport taxis?
DicKy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2010, 11:43   #4932
BHPian

@Scorcher- Ive seen these type of corrolas and corsas many a times. Didn't click pics as i thought they are not imports or excotics. Thanks for correcting me. Now gonna get some real pics soon.
anupam9557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2010, 12:52   #4933
BHPian

spotted a new red bug at sreekaryam yesterday evening... waiting to spot the RR some time soon
rupin_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2010, 13:07   #4934
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Yellow VW beetle is already sold,it belongs to a guy having a modded hyundai accent done in KitUp.(donno if he still owns the accent)
Yes dude, confirmed that the Yellow bug belongs Note from mod: Please do not reveal personal information of owners without permission. Removing details of ownership

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicKy View Post
The corolla E90 looks ok,while the corsa seems to be abandoned.From where did you get the pics @scorcher.
Also what about the Crowns that were used as airport taxis?
Spotted these in and around Techno Park. No dude, the Corsa ain't abandoned, it is a garage and was there for some works.

Last edited by tsk1979 : 3rd July 2010 at 23:48.
Old 26th June 2010, 18:31   #4935
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam9557 View Post
@Scorcher- Ive seen these type of corrolas and corsas many a times. Didn't click pics as i thought they are not imports or excotics. Thanks for correcting me. Now gonna get some real pics soon.
@anupam ,waitin for the pics on japanese imports
BTW , @scorcher,what about the Crowns that were used as airport taxis?
DicKy is online now   Reply With Quote