Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2010, 00:12   #4951
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,575
Thanked: 1,234 Times
Default

Spotted the first GT5 of Trivandrum at Kowdiar. It should get 77 series no I guess.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2010, 10:05   #4952
Senior - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 3,547
Thanked: 2,540 Times
Default

Nice clicks Jose.. Really liked the blue Porsche.!
naveen.raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 12:43   #4953
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
Spottings at Oberon Mall, Cochin.
I have spotted this blue porsche 5 months back in Ernakulam
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 13:16   #4954
Senior - BHPian
 
pramodkumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gods own country
Posts: 1,930
Thanked: 744 Times
Default

Range Rover Vogue auction at Commissioner of Customs


Details here


Pramod

Last edited by pramodkumar : 30th June 2010 at 13:17.
pramodkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 14:04   #4955
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Range Rover Vogue auction at Commissioner of Customs


Details here


Pramod
The link you posted is blank. Could you please post details of the car if you have them. I am interested in the car. Thank you.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2010, 14:11   #4956
Senior - BHPian
 
pramodkumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gods own country
Posts: 1,930
Thanked: 744 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The link you posted is blank. Could you please post details of the car if you have them. I am interested in the car. Thank you.
Go to M S T C Limited
Select tender and auction at the bottom of the page>>>Item selection page select scrap, select bangalore(first link) scroll down and select cochin (second link in the table below) you have the details there.


BTW website says its a 2002 model

Edit: its closing today 15:30

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2010, 20:02   #4957
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default

BMW X6 in Trivandrum.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bmw-x6-statue.-1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bmw-x6-statue.-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bmw-x6-statue.-3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bmw-x6-statue.-4.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-bmw-x6-statue.-5.jpg  

Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2010, 23:46   #4958
BHPian
 
anupam9557's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 355
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Nice catch bro. I suppose The X6 belongs to the Ex-Hotelier.
anupam9557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2010, 08:02   #4959
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default

Nice clicks there anand, come back and how ! Sort of the 180 degree matrix effect

@anupam - who ex-hotelier dude? Afaik, the owner was and is a bus/taxi operator.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2010, 08:42   #4960
BHPian
 
anupam9557's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 355
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Nice clicks there anand, come back and how ! Sort of the 180 degree matrix effect

@anupam - who ex-hotelier dude? Afaik, the owner was and is a bus/taxi operator.
scorchy, i meant your uncle.As he sold of the hotel right?
anupam9557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2010, 12:47   #4961
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 59
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam9557 View Post
scorchy, i meant your uncle.As he sold of the hotel right?

Thats the white one na?.. spotted it at peroorkada yesterday.
rupin_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2010, 13:20   #4962
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Go to M S T C Limited
Select tender and auction at the bottom of the page>>>Item selection page select scrap, select bangalore(first link) scroll down and select cochin (second link in the table below) you have the details there.


BTW website says its a 2002 model

Edit: its closing today 15:30

Pramod
Thank you for your detailed directions Pramodkumar. Bid for it and now just have to see what happens for it.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2010, 13:40   #4963
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default

Thanks Anupam and Scorcher.
@Anupam: The hotelier's X6 is white colour. BTW, When did he sell his hotel?

A new Audi Q7 has landed in Trivandrum. Its white colour and is owned by a dentist at Pallimukku. He earlier had a black E-class.
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2010, 18:20   #4964
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 3,847
Thanked: 6,380 Times
Default

The X6 is looking stunning with those rain drops on the bonnet. Would have loved the "Y" spoke wheels on this one.
//M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2010, 20:03   #4965
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam9557 View Post
scorchy, i meant your uncle.As he sold of the hotel right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupin_s View Post
Thats the white one na?.. spotted it at peroorkada yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Thanks Anupam and Scorcher.
@Anupam: The hotelier's X6 is white colour. BTW, When did he sell his hotel?

A new Audi Q7 has landed in Trivandrum. Its white colour and is owned by a dentist at Pallimukku. He earlier had a black E-class.
Yes, his car is white with Y spoke rims.

@anand & anupam - He haven't actually sold the hotel but runs it in partnership with Taj.

I too got the info about the dentist's Q7 a week ago from jkdas. It reportedly is the mighty 4.2 V8 Tdi
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Thank you for your detailed directions Pramodkumar. Bid for it and now just have to see what happens for it.
Whoo ! Dude, keep me posted on the developments.

Last edited by Scorcher : 3rd July 2010 at 20:05.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14329 9th December 2016 23:04
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2389 8th December 2016 16:22
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:04.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks