Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 7th December 2007, 17:50   #496
Senior - BHPian

There is the new ML350/ML320 in TVM now... Also spotted the old blue BMW X5.
karthik247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2007, 18:10   #497
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner View Post
760Li??u sure its a V12 n not a badged one!?
Hi Tuner, Yes this guy has an original full spec pre facelift 76OLi black, V12 , with the 20" rims,infact I have longtime back posted this with pics.....Check the link below:-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...0li-v12-3.html
CaliforniaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2007, 22:23   #498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight View Post
Hi Tuner, Yes this guy has an original full spec pre facelift 76OLi black, V12 , with the 20" rims,infact I have longtime back posted this with pics.....Check the link below:-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...0li-v12-3.html
Oh wow!if its reg no. is 1 i vaguely remember seein it at the Blore airport.That 5972cc V12 is known for its smooth power delivery!phew!
Tuner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2007, 22:31   #499
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
A car freek here has bought an used ML270 CDI, DL-regn, here is the foto took by my cousin Niyaz from Calicut beach, in front of Calicut Corperation

** Also heared that the ML-guy from Shornoor is waiting for hi Humvee to clear the papre works...

i guess that pic was clicked just yesterday .Its got a HR plate bro.Theres another silver one with DL plates and the rear spare wheel mount.Your cousin probably mixed it up.

A humvee is comin to Kerala!!!???
Old 8th December 2007, 11:09   #500
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i guess that pic was clicked just yesterday .Its got a HR plate bro.Theres another silver one with DL plates and the rear spare wheel mount.Your cousin probably mixed it up.

A humvee is comin to Kerala!!!???
As I mentioned it not took by me, but by my cousin & I'm not sure when he clicked it..but he gave me the fotos y'day...

I too heared there r 2 MLs..but I thought that its being confused...

Yup, Humvee to Kerala & I guess not not one, more than two...
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2007, 15:41   #501
BHPian

Yup, Humvee to Kerala & I guess not not one, more than two...[/quote]

Dude its the military vehicle HMMWV (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) whch is referred to as the Humvee.Do u mean one of those has headed this side? Or a Hummer H1/H2?
Old 9th December 2007, 00:16   #502
BHPian

Quote:
Oh wow!if its reg no. is 1 i vaguely remember seein it at the Blore airport.That 5972cc V12 is known for its smooth power delivery!phew!
Yes it delivers so much creamy kinda smmoth power from that mill coupled to an ultra quiet mill and vibration free cabin! The silence makes many of the smaller capacity enngines to shame.
CaliforniaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2007, 07:59   #503
BHPian

i have seen pics of BMW M3 AC SCHNITZER at trivandrum posted in this thread.like to share some more pics of that car.....

crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2007, 14:29   #504
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a new Merc S Class yday. Its a black one..
karthik247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 11:56   #505
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yup, Humvee to Kerala & I guess not not one, more than two...
Dude its the military vehicle HMMWV (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) whch is referred to as the Humvee.Do u mean one of those has headed this side? Or a Hummer H1/H2?[/quote]

Dude...I know the full form of HMMWV...pls pls not that I mentioned Humvee...by that I just ment Hummer... ...I not sure whether its H2 or H3 coming, hence shorted....

Even a H1 is bidding by a guy to add on to his collection...I ment bidding from the military fleet...I not very sure about the news...but trying to find it out...

Last edited by hanmust : 10th December 2007 at 11:57.
Old 10th December 2007, 13:22   #506
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Do u mean one of those has headed this side? Or a Hummer H1/H2?

Even a H1 is bidding by a guy to add on to his collection...I ment bidding from the military fleet...I not very sure about the news...but trying to find it out...
i am sure you meant H3 hanmust.
if i believe right the H1 is not allowed to be imported into the country. please correct me if i am wrong. there were two H1's which were brought to the bombay port and had to return as they were not given permission to be cleared. the reason that was given is "security reasons". this was the state in bombay and i wonder what it is down south ? i have been told of two H1 's that are in bombay but never have seen the roads.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 13:46   #507
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
i am sure you meant H3 hanmust.
if i believe right the H1 is not allowed to be imported into the country. please correct me if i am wrong. there were two H1's which were brought to the bombay port and had to return as they were not given permission to be cleared. the reason that was given is "security reasons". this was the state in bombay and i wonder what it is down south ? i have been told
of two H1 's that are in bombay but never have seen the roads.
Sppedy, wat I heard is...some H1 has been imported for the Indian military for some experimental purpose, among those H1s couple of them r selling & some one from the state has bidded for...as I told U, its not 1st hand report, but the person told me is a genuine guy.
Old 10th December 2007, 14:09   #508
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sppedy, wat I heard is...some H1 has been imported for the Indian military for some experimental purpose, among those H1s couple of them r selling & some one from the state has bidded for...as I told U, its not 1st hand report, but the person told me is a genuine guy.
i heard that only one car had come down and was being tested by the army. the person who gave you the information might be a genuine person, but i was just mentioning the experience at the bombay docks and if this person does manage to get the car i am sure it would raise alot of objections as these people who had got the cars are not small people either. anyways i would love to see the car on the roads again. Had seen the one that came for the expidition in bombay. the car would give the BEST busses the shivers.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 14:47   #509
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
i heard that only one car had come down and was being tested by the army. the person who gave you the information might be a genuine person, but i was just mentioning the experience at the bombay docks and if this person does manage to get the car i am sure it would raise alot of objections as these people who had got the cars are not small people either. anyways i would love to see the car on the roads again. Had seen the one that came for the expidition in bombay. the car would give the BEST busses the shivers.
Ya dude...ur experiance is true...& the person who told me is a genuine guy too...but I'm sure whether the information he got is from a reliable sourse...thats y I've not so far put it in the forum...
Old 11th December 2007, 16:22   #510
BHPian

Not exotic by any length, but saw a SsangYong Musso at Palarivattom this afternoon.
DileepKS is offline   Reply With Quote