Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2011, 19:23   #6241
BHPian
 
crazybiker46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TVM\Dubai
Posts: 583
Thanked: 252 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Spotted an Audi A8 & Jag XJL ,both white in colour yesterday with temp plates at trivandrum

Jag XJL was here for a TD and car was spotted at actor Suresh Gopi's house

Also Trivandrum is getting the first RR Ghost this month,heard delivery will be on october last week , going to a builder's garage
crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2011, 19:52   #6242
BHPian
 
Skyline GT-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dubai
Posts: 594
Thanked: 198 Times
Default Re: Shri. Harley Maveli Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Shri. Harley Maveli Davidson - welcome to Kerala , heard that HD is gonna set up its first sales out let in Kerala @ Cochin any clues ?

If its a rumour just leave it we will wait for it.
That HD is co-owned by my friend. I am sure you will be knowing the owners in Thrissur end

I was near the bike when this photo was being taken.

HD Kochi is coming soon. I believe E V * has got the dealership.
Skyline GT-R is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2011, 09:49   #6243
Senior - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 3,544
Thanked: 2,537 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Spotted this yesterday at Vytilla Junction. Think it's HD? Sorry, not good when it comes to bikes. Definitely not a modded one.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-img00829-20111016-1324.jpg  

naveen.raju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2011, 19:21   #6244
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 876
Thanked: 260 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

I think I spotted the same RR Vogue in Chennai yesterday afternoon


Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Sivasankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2011, 19:40   #6245
BHPian
 
Soccerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kochi
Posts: 591
Thanked: 54 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Spotted this yesterday at Vytilla Junction. Think it's HD? Sorry, not good when it comes to bikes. Definitely not a modded one.
Its an HD fatboy owned by the tyre shop guy. Stays in the apartment same as mine (in another flat ofcourse)
Soccerfan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2011, 17:53   #6246
BHPian
 
crazybiker46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TVM\Dubai
Posts: 583
Thanked: 252 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

A black Porsche 911 is featured in a kerala lottery ad shown on TV,is this car from Kerala?

tried searching the ad on youtube,couldn't find as its a new ad

ad donot shows car in full just a glimpse of front and half of back
crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2011, 20:33   #6247
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Also Trivandrum is getting the first RR Ghost this month,heard delivery will be on october last week , going to a builder's garage
Trivandrum is getting its second RR Ghost, not the one you mentioned, and its black, AGAIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
A black Porsche 911 is featured in a kerala lottery ad shown on TV,is this car from Kerala?

tried searching the ad on youtube,couldn't find as its a new ad

ad donot shows car in full just a glimpse of front and half of back
Josco owns a black 911 Carrera S, I thought that he sold it but recently came to know that he didn't and the car, which was KA regn is now registered in KL. Should be the same if it was a 911 as its the only one in black, unless you confused it with the publisher's black Boxster.
Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 14:31   #6248
BHPian
 
crazybiker46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TVM\Dubai
Posts: 583
Thanked: 252 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Trivandrum is getting its second RR Ghost, not the one you mentioned, and its black, AGAIN!

Josco owns a black 911 Carrera S, I thought that he sold it but recently came to know that he didn't and the car, which was KA regn is now registered in KL. Should be the same if it was a 911 as its the only one in black, unless you confused it with the publisher's black Boxster.
Nope.it was not the Boxster

I was not aware about existence of black 911,thought Josco had a white 911 with aero kit spoiler.



2 RR Ghosts,This is definitely going to be proud moment for TVM

I came to know about Builder's Ghost only last month ,he has been maintaining a low profile for past 2 years and we all were sure he is planning something big once his big projects are over , was expecting new A8 but he completely surprised us all with RR

Hotelier's Ghost was booked in July, that is a nice upgrade from S500

Bentley(Exclusive Motors) had appointments with prospective customers from TVM in July that is when news of Ghost came out,so far only Jeweller (TLC,S320) have shown interest in Bentley

BTW a BMW X1 has also been added to the family garage which has now S500,C230 Avantgarde,BMW X6,BMW X5 and a Tata Nano too
crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2011, 15:50   #6249
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
I was not aware about existence of black 911,thought Josco had a white 911 with aero kit spoiler.
That was a 996 I guess, he traded it long back for this black 997.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
2 RR Ghosts,This is definitely going to be proud moment for TVM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
I came to know about Builder's Ghost only last month ,he has been maintaining a low profile for past 2 years and we all were sure he is planning something big once his big projects are over , was expecting new A8 but he completely surprised us all with RR
+1 to that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Hotelier's Ghost was booked in July, that is a nice upgrade from S500
Fake S500, its a 320 CDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Bentley(Exclusive Motors) had appointments with prospective customers from TVM in July that is when news of Ghost came out,so far only Jeweller (TLC,S320) have shown interest in Bentley
My friend who owns the black RR Sport "TDV8" has shown slight interest in something which is already present and on sale at Exclusive when I showed him the pics. Only time will tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
BTW a BMW X1 has also been added to the family garage which has now S500,C230 Avantgarde,BMW X6,BMW X5 and a Tata Nano too
That must be the same hotelier's garage to which the second Ghost is going.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 08:41   #6250
BHPian
 
crazybiker46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TVM\Dubai
Posts: 583
Thanked: 252 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Any pics\links of the black 911, i donot remember seeing any in forum or FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post

Fake S500, its a 320 CDI
Fake S500?? The black W220 S class is a S500

I guess you are referring to the white W220 S 320 with fake S500 badge

Last edited by crazybiker46 : 24th October 2011 at 08:42.
crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 22:34   #6251
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Just spotted a black poker @ ollur Thrissur , seems that he was out for a joy ride . I guess it's a 911 , was still having the ka 03 xx 2004 with iconic blue line number plate. The car seems to be pretty aged but still beautiful. Also saw 2 brand new bm 7 ers (both black) @ Ollur
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2011, 12:52   #6252
BHPian
 
crazybiker46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TVM\Dubai
Posts: 583
Thanked: 252 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Spotted a Volvo S60

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0301.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-imag0302.jpg
crazybiker46 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011, 22:28   #6253
BHPian
 
Skyline GT-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dubai
Posts: 594
Thanked: 198 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

A Porsche Cayenne spotted in TVM.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-cayenne.jpg  

Skyline GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2011, 18:45   #6254
BHPian
 
Tuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: India
Posts: 210
Thanked: 65 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

The Giallo Orion Murcielago LP640 from Chennai has found its new home in Calicut.
Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2011, 19:06   #6255
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner View Post
The Giallo Orion Murcielago LP640 from Chennai has found its new home in Calicut.
Did hear about this, it reached before Eid, but no pics in Kerala yet. Anything from your side?
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14328 8th December 2016 21:34
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2389 8th December 2016 16:22
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 20:51.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks