Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2012, 19:27   #6871
Senior - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 3,544
Thanked: 2,536 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Here's another 650i that I saw sometime back.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-20120619_174557.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-20120619_182614.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-20120619_182820.jpg  

naveen.raju is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2012, 20:53   #6872
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivasankar View Post
The F430 had an X6M for company in Chennai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
I think the pic Scorcher has posted is of Kerala's newest F430 which is Racetech'd. It was earlier in Mumbai and is CH registered. The other F430 which arrived in Cochin from Chennai shares garage with an Audi R8 and a Porsche 911, I hope I am not wrong !!
Yes, the pic I posted was of the new arrival. CH regd F430 with Scuderia stripes and Kreissieg exhausts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Guess R8 is up for sale. Vish, Can you confirm this?
It's not on sale, moreover, the next addition to the garage is also almost lined up

Also, keep your cams ready, the new Fezza is in Cochin at the moment!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-470148_10150855028611389_305593946_o-copy.jpg  

Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2012, 06:39   #6873
BHPian
 
rosh_aveo1.4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cochin, Kerala
Posts: 497
Thanked: 244 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Add BMW 6 series and Jaguar XJ to the list. Guess R8 is up for sale. Vish, Can you confirm this?
And an Audi A7 and I think the Porche Cayenne S as well. 7 cars if I am right. Not sure if he sold the Cayenne, it's been a while since I saw or heard of it.
rosh_aveo1.4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2012, 06:46   #6874
BHPian
 
rosh_aveo1.4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cochin, Kerala
Posts: 497
Thanked: 244 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Yes, the pic I posted was of the new arrival. CH regd F430 with Scuderia stripes and Kreissieg exhausts.

It's not on sale, moreover, the next addition to the garage is also almost lined up

Also, keep your cams ready, the new Fezza is in Cochin at the moment!
IMHO, I feel the hotelier's F430 kind of looks better and 'fresh' compared to the Trichur F430, especially after hearing that the previous owners ripped it like hell. And I think the black alloys don't do justice to the car. It can either be the stock ones which looks great on the standard F430 or the actual golden ones from the 'real' scuderia would look even more amazing. But hey, no offense meant, that's just me talking.
But those exhaust notes, I heard that they are insane! Now that's something totally fitting for a Ferrari. I thought there was a Novitec Roso mod for the hotelier's F430 but got no confirmation from anyone on this.

Last edited by rosh_aveo1.4 : 20th June 2012 at 06:50.
rosh_aveo1.4 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2012, 09:46   #6875
Senior - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 3,544
Thanked: 2,536 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 View Post
IMHO, I feel the hotelier's F430 kind of looks better and 'fresh' compared to the Trichur F430, especially after hearing that the previous owners ripped it like hell. And I think the black alloys don't do justice to the car. It can either be the stock ones which looks great on the standard F430 or the actual golden ones from the 'real' scuderia would look even more amazing. But hey, no offense meant, that's just me talking.
But those exhaust notes, I heard that they are insane! Now that's something totally fitting for a Ferrari. I thought there was a Novitec Roso mod for the hotelier's F430 but got no confirmation from anyone on this.
+1
Trichur F430 is loud, really loud. Saw the video on youtube where it was ripping the streets of trichur. It was really loud. Even I prefer the hotelier's ferrari.
So since both ferrari's are in cochin am expecting they will meet. Time to keep the cams or rather video cams ready.
naveen.raju is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2012, 11:50   #6876
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Comparing the Thrissur and Cochin F430s are like comparing apples and oranges, they're totally different cars from totally different backgrounds.

The Cochin car is a newer (08), well pampered, low mileage (2500kms!) car, while the Thrissur car is an older (07), thoroughly used example.

The differences were hugely evident in the price as well.

Even with the current owners, DN is someone who pampers all his cars and mostly takes them out at night when the traffic is less and the air is cooler, and the Thrissur guys, on the other hand, as evident from the videos on YouTube, prefers thrashing around the Fezza in rush hours and even in the rains.

The CH car had a rough life, and the TN car has lived life fit for a Fezza.

I too agree, the blacked out rims of the Thrissur car looks a tad shabby, if you look closely, the black paint from the front wheel has been chipped off at lot of places. It deserves better shoes, preferably BBS or HREs.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2012, 13:50   #6877
BHPian
 
rosh_aveo1.4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cochin, Kerala
Posts: 497
Thanked: 244 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Comparing the Thrissur and Cochin F430s are like comparing apples and oranges, they're totally different cars from totally different backgrounds.

The Cochin car is a newer (08), well pampered, low mileage (2500kms!) car, while the Thrissur car is an older (07), thoroughly used example.

The differences were hugely evident in the price as well.

Even with the current owners, DN is someone who pampers all his cars and mostly takes them out at night when the traffic is less and the air is cooler, and the Thrissur guys, on the other hand, as evident from the videos on YouTube, prefers thrashing around the Fezza in rush hours and even in the rains.

The CH car had a rough life, and the TN car has lived life fit for a Fezza.

I too agree, the blacked out rims of the Thrissur car looks a tad shabby, if you look closely, the black paint from the front wheel has been chipped off at lot of places. It deserves better shoes, preferably BBS or HREs.
Totally agree with you there! I mean the plastic covering in the interiors are still there for Gods sake, in DN's car. He is indeed lucky to get this. And I also heard that DN had a look at the CH F430 in the first place and was not happy with the condition and then he found this. Not sure how true is that news anyway.
Yeah, the previous owner (or owners?) did a shabby job with the rims. And I felt the same for the Scuderia stickers, why pretend the car is a Scuderia, which is way superior. Not fitting for a Ferrari. Its like a fake badging that you do on a car to show it's a much higher variant. But hey, each to his own.
rosh_aveo1.4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2012, 15:59   #6878
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,575
Thanked: 1,234 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
That's the best garage in TVM. Hope they would soon add a supercar to their collection.

This must be bought from the Mumbai showroom, I guess. Does MINI have any plans to open a new showroom, anywhere in South, this year?
I thought BMW does it too

And there's two Mini's @ Tvm?
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2012, 17:39   #6879
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 View Post
And I also heard that DN had a look at the CH F430 in the first place and was not happy with the condition and then he found this. Not sure how true is that news anyway.
Yeah, the previous owner (or owners?) did a shabby job with the rims. And I felt the same for the Scuderia stickers, why pretend the car is a Scuderia, which is way superior. Not fitting for a Ferrari. Its like a fake badging that you do on a car to show it's a much higher variant. But hey, each to his own.
Maybe, I am not sure.The Gallardo Spyder owner did look at that car before he got the Lambo.

DN's F430 (TN) was a highly sought after car, the person who owns the red R8 in Trivandrum did give it a look, but the car was too overpriced at that moment, so he let it pass. He also checked out Spyderman’s F430 Spyder but a poorly installed ICE unit, with open wiring running through the cabin () frightened him away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
I thought BMW does it too

And there's two Mini's @ Tvm?
So is Audi, not Patel Cars, Audi is appointing a new dealer for Trivandrum.

Nope, only one Mini at the moment. I have a sneaking suspicion that a red Cooper S has made it to Cochin. Not sure though.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 12:26   #6880
BHPian
 
Yeldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kochi
Posts: 651
Thanked: 469 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Even with the current owners, .. is someone who pampers all his cars and mostly takes them out at night when the traffic is less and the air is cooler, and the ....... guys, on the other hand, as evident from the videos on YouTube, prefers thrashing around the Fezza in rush hours and even in the rains.
Rather pointless, but may I ask about parking these beauties out in the open? And the Thrissur guys are known for their in-depth knowledge about technical stuff, aren't they? Just joking, not arguing with you.
Yeldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 13:43   #6881
Newbie
 
affsal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Trivandrum/Dxb
Posts: 15
Thanked: 4 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
The Demo CFS Speed has reached Trivandrum.
Attachment 929690


EM is Exclusive Motors, the Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti dealership from Delhi. SB is the guy who runs it.
Whos car was that, i just live next to the TAJ where the pic was taken and i guess by mistake this car entered our compound.
affsal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 15:11   #6882
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeldo View Post
Rather pointless, but may I ask about parking these beauties out in the open? And the Thrissur guys are known for their in-depth knowledge about technical stuff, aren't they? Just joking, not arguing with you.
Yes, that is something even I wish DN’s done a bit better. He does have a proper porch that fits some cars next to his place, but I believe all his cars won’t fit in there and he mostly leaves the Fezza, R8, Carrera and 650i parked in front the house. Still, I think he uses body covers most of the time.

Yes, the Thrissur guys are very much into cars and they do love ‘em, but what I meant was their usage is very different from DN’s. Don’t get me wrong here; a supercar/bike does deserve to be used a tad roughly. There is a fine line between pampering and thrashing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by affsal View Post
Whos car was that, i just live next to the TAJ where the pic was taken and i guess by mistake this car entered our compound.
The CFS Speed was a demo car of Exclusive Motors, New Delhi. The car was showcased to some prospective customers at Taj Vivanta, and I believe they got couple of orders too.

Also, I heard this particular demo car, which was on sale, too has been sold to someone in Kerala. I am not sure how true this info though.

Last edited by Scorcher : 21st June 2012 at 15:15.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 21:42   #6883
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: EU - Nordic
Posts: 1,517
Thanked: 875 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

White Porsche, KL-11 registration, spotted in Oberon Mall parking lot today evening.
StarrySky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2012, 11:33   #6884
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,719
Thanked: 4,625 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

The Thrissur F430 is in Trivandrum from last night. Keep an eye out for it.

Here are couple of pics when it came to Coffee Day, Kowdiar last night.

I missed the car by 5 mins, from what I heard from my friends, he blasted up and down the Kowdiar stretch four times and later went to Leela, Kovalam.

Expect it to see it in the city anytime
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-470299_331901970220937_1471270562_o.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-457960_331902890220845_1537900238_o.jpg  

Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2012, 12:22   #6885
BHPian
 
rosh_aveo1.4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cochin, Kerala
Posts: 497
Thanked: 244 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
The Thrissur F430 is in Trivandrum from last night. Keep an eye out for it.

Here are couple of pics when it came to Coffee Day, Kowdiar last night.

I missed the car by 5 mins, from what I heard from my friends, he blasted up and down the Kowdiar stretch four times and later went to Leela, Kovalam.

Expect it to see it in the city anytime
Damn, just like the Murcilago owner, this guy is properly using the car, unlike the careful DN.
rosh_aveo1.4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:59.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks