Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2008, 15:11   #1321
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default passion for bmw

one of my friend from trichur sold his brand new 3 series(which is few months old) and upgraded to a 5 series(suppoded to be delivered today)......the real passion for BMW

nowa days the head count of bimmers in trichur is increasing rapidly.
spotted a seven series with FOR REGN badge...today

BTW...hannie to whom does that 2 door bmw belongs to..
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2008, 02:29   #1322
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
one of my friend from trichur sold his brand new 3 series(which is few months old) and upgraded to a 5 series(suppoded to be delivered today)......the real passion for BMW

nowa days the head count of bimmers in trichur is increasing rapidly.
spotted a seven series with FOR REGN badge...today

BTW...hannie to whom does that 2 door bmw belongs to..
ya its Lulu convention centre.

the 6-series belongs to KMT group. And the for regn car is owned by some NRI.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2008, 16:57   #1323
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default thanks mate

does that new LC v8 in calicut belongs to francis alukka group
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2008, 18:45   #1324
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
does that new LC v8 in calicut belongs to francis alukka group
Exactly, he had ordered a S-class & was hurrying to get it soon. But all of a suden he cancelled it & bought this LC.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2008, 19:06   #1325
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default do you have any information...hannie

the number KL 08 AP 1 has been auctioned from trichur for more than 6 lacs the biggest amount in keralas history(source news papper)
the main thing reported in news paper was the number was auctioned by the famous trichur based second hand imported car delear,in his mothers name.

so for which car that number will be....?
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2008, 23:09   #1326
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
the number KL 08 AP 1 has been auctioned from trichur for more than 6 lacs the biggest amount in keralas history(source news papper)
the main thing reported in news paper was the number was auctioned by the famous trichur based second hand imported car delear,in his mothers name.

so for which car that number will be....?
If its thrissur based dealer, then it'lls surely be ebby of Chiriyath cars. As far as I know, it won't be for his personal purpose, but might be for some client of him, who might have bought car from him. As I know him perosnally, even though he deals in somany imported cars, he personally use an Innova.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 11:34   #1327
BHPian
 
Tuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: India
Posts: 210
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

That number is for the new landcruiser V8 in calicut. But I heard the amount is 5 lakhs.
Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 11:54   #1328
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Oh is it. I thought he might be registering in MP or HR to avoid huge road tax & other extras at RTO. Recently he had sold a huge area of land to a builders in Calicut, that might be the reason that he is on a spending mood. He is also renovating his house in Calicut, hence the LC is always parked at the back yard of his showroom.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 19:49   #1329
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

A new 5-series has been spotted in Calicut by couple of friends. But its a car to Tellicherry, but was delivered in Calicut as they had a marriage here, hence the car was roaming around here.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2008, 23:35   #1330
BHPian
 
Tuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: India
Posts: 210
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Recently he had sold a huge area of land to a builders in Calicut, that might be the reason that he is on a spending mood.
Possibly a reason why he went for a petrol V8 . I was told he was to go for a Q7 or S class before he bought this. Not sure if he's still getting one. The 5 has been around for a few days.
Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2008, 00:08   #1331
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner View Post
Possibly a reason why he went for a petrol V8 . I was told he was to go for a Q7 or S class before he bought this. Not sure if he's still getting one. The 5 has been around for a few days.
As I told earlier, he had placed an order for black S & was also pressurising the dealer to get it as soon as possible, but on last moment, infact just before the S was loading to truck he cancelled & went for this LC.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2008, 00:25   #1332
Distinguished - BHPian
 
JayD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cochin! At last
Posts: 3,190
Thanked: 1,979 Times
Default

I think this was one of the first CLS in cochin, Used to see it almost daily at panampilly nagar, now havn't seen it in a long time, any idea who it belongs to?? It has KL-7-AZ regn.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-21112007053.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-21112007054.jpg  

JayD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2008, 00:47   #1333
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
I think this was one of the first CLS in cochin, Used to see it almost daily at panampilly nagar, now havn't seen it in a long time, any idea who it belongs to?? It has KL-7-AZ regn.
Its LeMeridian's car. They even use to carry their special guests. Couple of times I've seen some Arab Sheikhs coming to the hotel.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2008, 16:15   #1334
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: KL-08 / KL-01
Posts: 2,446
Thanked: 1,083 Times
Default CLS resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Its LeMeridian's car. They even use to carry their special guests. Couple of times I've seen some Arab Sheikhs coming to the hotel.
today i just found the white CLS and S class(both KL-07 registration) resting in peace in the back yard of the famous jwellerers house in trichur..

there is two new additions to his crew a captiva and a v8
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2008, 18:19   #1335
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
today i just found the white CLS and S class(both KL-07 registration) resting in peace in the back yard of the famous jwellerers house in trichur..

there is two new additions to his crew a captiva and a v8
What V8 you ment dude? Are you mentioning about the CLS & S-class guy?
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:00.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks