Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 13th March 2012, 11:28   #31
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Spotted Infinity Q45 (Pics)

Originally Posted by speedy View Post
This is a private import by the Ferrari dealer..i have heard he was in talks for the Infiniti dealership too.

Nissan are not even settled and Infiniti might enter ? Wow, that was completely out of the blue.
Lexus is expected to enter first amongst the Lexus/Infiniti/Acura trio & i would be shocked if Infiniti make any announcements.
I also feel it is too early for them to enter. They should wait and observe how brand Nissan performs first.
Lexus already has a presence and substantial brand recognition in India so IMO they would hardly have issues selling their products provided they price it slightly below the Germans ,say alongside Volvo.
PlatzdaTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote