Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2013, 12:56   #406
BHPian
 
carzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 567
Thanked: 257 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Yes that is worli sea face and i think you must have been too slow to remove the cam as the owner does not drive fast.
Hahaha. No no, I did not mean that.
I just got a glimpse of the car and I THINK that it might have been this. As I was on foot that time, no questions of trying and chasing the car. The car was fast comparatively then!
carzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2013, 16:12   #407
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,559
Thanked: 2,514 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
Clicked this ABSOLUTELY stunning Noctis Gallardo today..
The pictures do not do justice to the 2013 look (which is/was shunned by many including me,till today)
Attaching a few clicks from today!
Even though I ed have my Gallardo in Verde Ithaca, she, undoubtedly is an absolute stunner! Blu Fontus + Cordelias = An epic combo! And that spoiler adds to the look! But IMO the Lamborghini script must have been in matte black, but again that hardly matters.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2013, 22:03   #408
BHPian
 
///RMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 649
Thanked: 991 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbelAFC View Post
Whoa I'm sorry there lol. It sort of grows on you I guess.

Its a matter of personal taste at the end of the day, isn't it?
It does grow on you and yes to each his own, but my comment was only for you using Cordelias and aftermarket in the same sentence

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
But IMO the Lamborghini script must have been in matte black, but again that hardly matters.
Reminds me of the Sesto replica, the script
///RMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2013, 23:34   #409
BHPian
 
///RMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 649
Thanked: 991 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

Its always a pleasure being passanger in the car. Love the ride quality it offers and each time surprises me by not touching or scrapping any of the speed breakers.

I presumed that the Noctis was restricted to being visually different and was certainly wrong.
Can you shed light on how different it is from a normal Gallardo and/or is it similar to the Superleggera or SuperTrofeo in ride quality,handling etc
///RMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2013, 08:57   #410
Senior - BHPian
 
shamik.bose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,684
Thanked: 126 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
I presumed that the Noctis was restricted to being visually different and was certainly wrong.
Can you shed light on how different it is from a normal Gallardo and/or is it similar to the Superleggera or SuperTrofeo in ride quality,handling etc
There are no differences between a Lp560-4 and the Noctis edition, other than cosmetic ones. "Noctis" or "night" is a special colour scheme. The Cordelias are available as an option on the standard LP560-4
shamik.bose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2013, 11:05   #411
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
But IMO the Lamborghini script must have been in matte black, but again that hardly matters.
Unfortunately there was no choice for the owner for color as only one Noctis made its way to India. The Lamborghini font was in silver when the car came and the owner had it painted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
I presumed that the Noctis was restricted to being visually different and was certainly wrong.
Can you shed light on how different it is from a normal Gallardo and/or is it similar to the Superleggera or SuperTrofeo in ride quality,handling etc
She is visually different and ride wise she is as any other LP560-4 or 570-4. The superleggera and the STS are both different cars to the Noctis, in fact i feel the STS is different than the Superleggera as well in their ride and power delivery. The Noctis handling is just like any other lamborghini, precise and spot on. Ride quality is fabulous with the suspension soaking everything thrown at it with comfort. One ride in the car and it makes you feel like you can use her as an everyday car, but the realities of traffic and people going mad trying to take pictures from cars and bikes soon makes you change your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
There are no differences between a Lp560-4 and the Noctis edition, other than cosmetic ones. "Noctis" or "night" is a special colour scheme. The Cordelias are available as an option on the standard LP560-4
Rightly said..one can recreate the car with the options provided by Lamborghini. The Noctis was available in different colors and in India the Blu Fontus. The Cordelia wheels are available as option for the gallardos and was standard for the noctis and is standard for the India edition lp550-2. Incase ones not aware, John Abrahams LP550-2 was optioned with the Cordelia wheels and he changed them to the Callisto high gloss black wheels on his black car.

If one chooses to recreate the Noctis looks its simple. Get a Gallardo + front and rear 2013 bumpers + Cordelia wheels + trunk spoiler.

Last edited by speedy : 6th August 2013 at 11:12.
speedy is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2013, 11:26   #412
Team-BHP Support
 
Akshay1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,759
Thanked: 6,665 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

If one chooses to recreate the Noctis looks its simple. Get a Gallardo + front and rear 2013 bumpers + Cordelia wheels + trunk spoiler.
They wouldn't really be creating a Noctis if they did that. The Noctis doesn't come with 2013 bumpers or a trunk spoiler. The Gallardo + Cordelia wheels + the special paintjob is needed to recreate a Noctis. Unless of course they want to recreate this Noctis, in which case the rest can be added.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2013, 12:16   #413
BHPian
 
///RMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 649
Thanked: 991 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

is visually different and ride wise she is as any other LP560-4 or 570-4. The superleggera and the STS are both different cars to the Noctis, in fact i feel the STS is different than the Superleggera as well in their ride and power delivery. The Noctis handling is just like any other lamborghini, precise and spot on. Ride quality is fabulous with the suspension soaking everything thrown at it with comfort. One ride in the car and it makes you feel like you can use her as an everyday car, but the realities of traffic and people going mad trying to take pictures from cars and bikes soon makes you change your mind.

.
I thought since you mentioned the ride quality prominently in your post, there would be a difference.
///RMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2013, 12:20   #414
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
They wouldn't really be creating a Noctis if they did that. The Noctis doesn't come with 2013 bumpers or a trunk spoiler. The Gallardo + Cordelia wheels + the special paintjob is needed to recreate a Noctis. Unless of course they want to recreate this Noctis, in which case the rest can be added.
I was refering to recreating this Noctis's looks, i am aware what the noctis came with originally . The noctis does not use special colors but standard colors available for the gallardo's. If one chooses to do the silver or any other color just like the Edizione tecnica models it is very possible. I believe only the Performante spyder edizione tecnica"s Rosso Mars (red) is not available as standard on the gallardo's.


@ ///RMAN, when you compare the ride to the older gallardo's and also to the previous generation superleggera's the 550-560-570's are miles ahead. Compare both the old and the new superleggera's and there is a vast difference. The older gallardo's had a harsh ride, felt bumpy and your back would start to hurt, the new generation cars make you feel like you are in a luxury car with brute power..

Last edited by speedy : 6th August 2013 at 12:27.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2013, 16:24   #415
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,559
Thanked: 2,514 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

Unfortunately there was no choice for the owner for color as only one Noctis made its way to India. The Lamborghini font was in silver when the car came and the owner had it painted.
Speedy, by Verde I was referring the regular Gallardo. A Noctis with the silver and black roof would sure look awful Verde

The Noctis looks splendid in the way its is!

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th August 2013 at 19:02. Reason: Try to stick to PG13 language... we have readers of all ages. Thanks.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2013, 15:48   #416
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,353
Thanked: 813 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

IMO the best looking gallardo in India.

Speedy - did you get to drive the car?
Fullrevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2013, 11:35   #417
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Speedy - did you get to drive the car?
No i have not driven this perticular car but have driven the older generation gallardo's, the 550 and 560.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2013, 16:41   #418
BHPian
 
Dieseltuned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bombay
Posts: 365
Thanked: 278 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Saw a red Lambo on JVLR last week.
Dieseltuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2013, 13:03   #419
BHPian
 
///RMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 649
Thanked: 991 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseltuned View Post
Saw a red Lambo on JVLR last week.
That's a white car, with a Matte Red wrap and QuickSilver exhausts, and is the countrys only SuperTrofeo Stradale
///RMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2013, 14:08   #420
BHPian
 
Dieseltuned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bombay
Posts: 365
Thanked: 278 Times
Default Re: Pics: Lamborghini Gallardos in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///RMan View Post
That's a white car, with a Matte Red wrap and QuickSilver exhausts, and is the countrys only SuperTrofeo Stradale
SuperTrofeo Stradale in Mumbai and the countrys one and only. I am blessed to see her and also yes hear her sounds.

If i may ask, who is the owner ?
Dieseltuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PICS & Report : Lamborghini Mumbai Showroom! jalsa777 Super-Cars & Imports in India 41 30th June 2016 18:33
Pics : White Subaru Impreza WRX STi in Mumbai (Updated with more pics) Dippy Super-Cars & Imports in India 136 13th September 2012 00:24
Pics & Videos!! Orange Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder!! Gordon Super-Cars & Imports in India 47 4th April 2011 23:08
Automobili Lamborghini brings back Lamborghini Miura Stratos The International Automotive Scene 46 21st February 2008 15:11
Pics Impounded Lamborghini Gallardo in Delhi!!! (Blue Gallardo) v1p3r Super-Cars & Imports in India 42 6th June 2006 23:08


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:40.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks