Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2009, 20:48   #271
Senior - BHPian
 
aniguchisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,022
Thanked: 111 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
And your point is? Any who , good for the owner. And yeah , I remember seeing that *ahem* car on tbhp.
Think his point is that his friend's already in the supposed big dawg league...perhaps not on the supercar front, but nonetheless.
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2009, 21:07   #272
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Uhm , sorry guys , just tired (physically and exhausted due to the exams) and irritated and not in the mood to know who has a great garage and what cars. Good for all of them.

Peace out for today.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 19:36   #273
BHPian
 
punterccrx8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 717
Thanked: 37 Times
Default

Found this pic on orkut.

Name:  Changigar.JPG
Views: 3260
Size:  91.2 KB
punterccrx8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 20:26   #274
Senior - BHPian
 
aniguchisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,022
Thanked: 111 Times
Default

More like [(SLK55)/55] *200.
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 20:48   #275
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: panchkula
Posts: 362
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
I saw it too.
Opposite Raj Bhawan, on lake road.

It was night, so couldnt catch the badge, and the color was dark blueish i think.
BLack it was not that I saw. I saw a white M3 convertible in my rear view mirror turning at the yavnika, sector 10,9 chowk. Anyone else seen it?
bharti22shresth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 23:57   #276
BHPian
 
GoodDevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 58
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
I just heard from a close friend that she saw a convertible black BMW going towards Pkl. Any one seen anything?
I have seen a black 6 series in Chandigarh few times.
Can u be more exact on the model?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
I saw it too.
Opposite Raj Bhawan, on lake road.

It was night, so couldnt catch the badge, and the color was dark blueish i think.
Yes, that car is SLK 200 with Chandigarh number plates and it has blue color.

Last edited by v12 : 4th April 2009 at 11:48.
GoodDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 01:01   #277
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDevil View Post
I have seen a black 6 series in Chandigarh few times.
Can u be more exact on the model?
I would have mentioned the exact model had I known about it in the first place. But now that you mention the 6 series , I guess that must be what my friend saw.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 13:57   #278
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
I would have mentioned the exact model had I known about it in the first place. But now that you mention the 6 series , I guess that must be what my friend saw.
The 6 series convertible belongs to the MD of Krishna Automobiles,Dealer of BMW cars here, he had got it imported long before the car was made available here and he has opted for full optional kit that includes some very good looking alloys and a terrific paint job.


By the way,there is a lovely old Bug in the garage of a friend residing across the street to Mr.karan.It has got a gypsy king engine,sportier suspension,power-everything and is a hoot to drive.A charming little vehicle, that old red beetle.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 15th April 2009 at 14:11.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 15:24   #279
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
The 6 series convertible belongs to the MD of Krishna Automobiles,Dealer of BMW cars here, he had got it imported long before the car was made available here and he has opted for full optional kit that includes some very good looking alloys and a terrific paint job.


By the way,there is a lovely old Bug in the garage of a friend residing across the street to Mr.karan.It has got a gypsy king engine,sportier suspension,power-everything and is a hoot to drive.A charming little vehicle, that old red beetle.
Yeah I drove that 6 series owned for 2 days . Good car. And yeah , tell your friend to take the Bug out more often man!
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 15:33   #280
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Yeah I drove that 6 series owned for 2 days . Good car. And yeah , tell your friend to take the Bug out more often man!
Yeah,he surely should but he is quite careful as the bug does not belongs to him. BTW you have an awesome garage,quite unluckily whenever I visit my friend,hoping to get a peek at your Bull,its always under the cover. My bad luck,hehe. Anyways, its heartening to see that you not only have great wealth but great taste to match it up as well and that really matters. Hats off to your amazing collection.

Regards.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 15th April 2009 at 15:35.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 16:08   #281
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a Toyota!
Posts: 2,686
Thanked: 595 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulsingh007 View Post
Saw This Beautiful BMW 3-series at a construction site in Amritsar (Punjab ), really cool looking, smoked effect of the lights and all-black alloys
Attachment 109599

Attachment 109600
some people have money and no taste. im glad i have taste!

thats a diesel 3 series! why do people waste so much on diesel when they can have fun with petrol, its still at 50rs a litr!

diesel is for tractors!
Parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 16:11   #282
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,756
Thanked: 1,553 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
some people have money and no taste. im glad i have taste!

thats a diesel 3 series! why do people waste so much on diesel when they can have fun with petrol, its still at 50rs a litr!

diesel is for tractors!
530D drinks diesel
and it goes like stink
still you think diesel is for tractors?
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 16:13   #283
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a Toyota!
Posts: 2,686
Thanked: 595 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by satnam141 View Post
ya dear thats true here is the pic
do gurus really need this kind of luxuary?

that amount spent on that car could have been used to clean up a whole damn village!
Parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2009, 01:13   #284
Senior - BHPian
 
Randhawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Brighton
Posts: 1,127
Thanked: 256 Times
Default

Recently seen two BMW X6 in Chd, one in white and the other in black in sector 11. Anyone else seen those two?
Randhawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2009, 09:42   #285
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randhawa View Post
Recently seen two BMW X6 in Chd, one in white and the other in black in sector 11. Anyone else seen those two?
Yeah , the black one has been talked about here. I know about the white X6 as well.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8617 12th December 2017 12:42
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14571 11th December 2017 14:26
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2483 7th December 2017 10:02
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3195 20th November 2017 19:19
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1715 13th November 2017 23:28


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:33.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks