Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2010, 21:58   #916
Senior - BHPian
 
theragingbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,602
Thanked: 611 Times
Default

wow!! Congrats ecks! The LP560-4 is one of the best supercars on earth! I wish he gets a Superleggera. That would be something very different and a first in India!

What about the California that he was going to get?

Last edited by theragingbull : 29th July 2010 at 22:07.
theragingbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 08:02   #917
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

I think its going to be a normal LP 560 . And his GTR has been tuned to 650 bhp and the M3 has got its supercharger aswell..
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 08:14   #918
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 4,186
Thanked: 8,562 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
I think its going to be a normal LP 560 . And his GTR has been tuned to 650 bhp and the M3 has got its supercharger aswell..
That is some news. Six hundred and fifty horses under the hood of the Godzilla (Wonder what people will think of this sentence outside T-BHP).
I'm sure ecks will soup up his LP560 too with those performance mods. And being a Verde Ithaca Lambo, coupled with that awesome track from the exhaust. Oh man I so wish I was his neighbour.
//M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 09:20   #919
BHPian
 
diecast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bathinda
Posts: 88
Thanked: 27 Times
Default Congratts ecks

Congratts for ecks!!! Miss him here ...i used to follow this tread as we use to see horsepower been get added so fast and no doubt he have the best tastefull collection in country..

LP sold ..let me down i remmeber the pics he posted when we brought here at chandigarh from the truck i was like LP in CHD

I guess very first thing the new onwer have to do his to remove personal customization done on the car like "KDS" on the doors...


Note from Mod : Please make sure you use proper punctuation and spellings. You have been requested before as well. Do see THIS THREAD (Expected Posting Etiquette) and follow the points mentioned when posting from now onwards. Thank you.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st August 2010 at 19:32. Reason: Please make sure you take a look at the mod note thats been added in your post. Thanks.
diecast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 11:11   #920
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
And I think he sold his LP640.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Its confirmed , the LP has been sold and he is getting a verde green Lp560-4.
Wonder who confirmed it for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser@0523 View Post
i have heard it is in Delhi now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Dayyum ! That is some news. Still sad that the LP had to leave. Verde Itaca, great choice but I would be floored if he decide on this one, Yumm !
LP570-4 Superleggera
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
wow!! Congrats ecks! The LP560-4 is one of the best supercars on earth! I wish he gets a Superleggera. That would be something very different and a first in India!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diecast View Post
Congratts for ecks!!! Miss him here ...i used to follow this tread as we use to see horsepower been get added so fast and no doubt he have the best tastefull collection in country..

LP sold ..let me down i remmeber the pics he posted when we brought here at chandigarh from the truck i was like LP in CHD

I guess very first thing the new onwer have to do his to remove personal customization done on the car like "KDS" on the doors...
Stories and Rumours wow !

Now to put all these Rumours to Rest there is no Verde Itaca LP 560-4 or LP-570-4 Superleggera coming for now. The LP 640 has not gone anywhere and still belongs to Ecks. It is not for sale either.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 16:58   #921
BHPian
 
carlover84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Delhi
Posts: 256
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 3rd August 2010 at 16:34.
carlover84 is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 30th July 2010, 17:50   #922
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

I have seen it on another forum and he did mention the Lambo being sold already .And also him getting a new 560.
Also a common friend told me.
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2010, 22:14   #923
BHPian
 
diecast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bathinda
Posts: 88
Thanked: 27 Times
Default Spotted

Friday seen Bentley Continental GT speed guarded by police Delhi number.
And 2 Range rover one of which owned by close relative of Chief Minister and several Merc at the Golf Course
diecast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 00:55   #924
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
I have seen it on another forum and he did mention the Lambo being sold already .And also him getting a new 560.
Also a common friend told me.
The information i have given has come directly from Ecks. I am sure the owner (Ecks) of the said car knows better than anyone of us. If and when he does sell the car i am sure he would find a way to let us know. Till then my humble request, let us not get into the assumeing and Rumour spreading mode. This is one of the reasons Ecks is no longer active on the forum.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 00:56   #925
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chandigarh PB
Posts: 208
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Saw black Hummer H2 with CH registration few days ago.
Gurpartap Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 01:35   #926
BHPian
 
cruiser@0523's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 191
Thanked: 38 Times
Default

let us not high jack the thread, this is not the proper place to discuss eck's cars.

I saw a black bmw GT today.
cruiser@0523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 02:05   #927
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser@0523 View Post
let us not high jack the thread, this is not the proper place to discuss eck's cars.

I saw a black bmw GT today.
Ecks lives in Chandigarh and the cars are from the same place, so no thread is being hijacked here cruiser@0523. Cheers.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 03:19   #928
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: PB03, HR26, DL**
Posts: 1,086
Thanked: 172 Times
Default

I got a news about a Black GTR being shipped to Chandigarh to our very own KDS.

this news came in from a very trusted person who works for a major car importers in delhi and around india. but they had nothing to do with the import of the GTR
desideep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 18:07   #929
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

OFF TOPIC:---


Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The information i have given has come directly from Ecks. I am sure the owner (Ecks) of the said car knows better than anyone of us. If and when he does sell the car i am sure he would find a way to let us know. Till then my humble request, let us not get into the assumeing and Rumour spreading mode. This is one of the reasons Ecks is no longer active on the forum.

Kindly, let us not discuss about why Ecks isnt here, and the reason you have just pointed out, again is an assumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser@0523 View Post
let us not high jack the thread, this is not the proper place to discuss eck's cars.
Mate, discussing eck's cars is not much of an issue but discussing/assuming reasons why Ecks isn't on tbhp anymore is quite an unrelated issue.


PS-
@SPEEDY


Sir, no offense but to be frank, you got to trust all us active members at Chandigarh when it comes to this issue no matter how impressive Eck's garage or he himself was/is. Also NOTE that he left Tbhp after he was BANNED. He had repeatedly used foul/abusive language against many of the members of this site.

PLUS, I'll have to disagree if you say all that was an 'assumption/rumor'. We all being locals very well know that there was zilch of an assumption when it comes to that issue.


Still, if you are of an opinion that defers from that of us feel free to start a thread on that issue. Kindly do not point fingers and 'assume' things on your own about the issue you brought up. At least not on this tread. Once again, nothing personal against either you or the guy you are talking about but terming facts as an 'assumption/rumor' without much of a proof is nothing but an 'assumption' itself.


Regards.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 1st August 2010 at 18:15.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2010, 19:48   #930
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chandigarh PB
Posts: 208
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Is there a pop corn stall nearby?

I want to see cars being spotted and not ecks's story!! :P

Did anyone capture the black H2 yet?

Last edited by Gurpartap Singh : 1st August 2010 at 19:50.
Gurpartap Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8616 12th December 2017 08:21
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14571 11th December 2017 14:26
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2483 7th December 2017 10:02
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3195 20th November 2017 19:19
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1715 13th November 2017 23:28


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 12:15.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks