Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2011, 23:55   #1096
BHPian
 
DSC.CUSTOMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Patiala,Chandigarh
Posts: 177
Thanked: 11 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Pardon my lack of info but are those rims really unique? AFAIK they are standard on all LP-560-4s. At least that is what I've noticed. The Superleg. I guess has a 5 spoke design.


Regards.
Yeah bro ,the Superleggera indeed has the 5 spoke design but taking into consideration most of the spottings of LP560-4's posted here (excluding the one of the white LP560-4 with similar Y rims but black in colour posted in Hyderabad thread ), i have only seen the 5 spoke ones(grey in colour) .Pardon my ignorance if i missed out on any other LP560-4 having these multi spoke Y rims whose picture has been posted here .
Posting a picture of the rims i think are common on LP560-4's in India .

Name:  firstdrive2009lamborghinigallardolp5604.jpg
Views: 2991
Size:  43.7 KB

Sorry for going OT .
Cheers .
DSC.CUSTOMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2011, 00:26   #1097
Senior - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,728
Thanked: 4,749 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBlue View Post
Is it confirmed that the murcie has left ecks' garage?
Yes. Confirmed. Think it is up for grabs at the Delhi dealer, have dough? catch the next flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSC.CUSTOMS View Post
Yeah bro ,the Superleggera indeed has the 5 spoke design but taking into consideration most of the spottings of LP560-4's posted here (excluding the one of the white LP560-4 with similar Y rims but black in colour posted in Hyderabad thread ), i have only seen the 5 spoke ones(grey in colour) .Pardon my ignorance if i missed out on any other LP560-4 having these multi spoke Y rims whose picture has been posted here .
Posting a picture of the rims i think are common on LP560-4's in India .
Cheers .
+1 to that. I've always wondered why someone who could invest a fortune on an automobile but fail to tick the right boxes when it comes to options. The only cars I think with the Spider rims are the Hyd' one, ecks's and I think one more is there, a Aracio Atlas Coupe from Delhi, I faintly remember. Thinks it was the first Lamborghini bought by a woman in India. Couldn't find its pic for reference.

Tried Googling but this is what I ended up with, hence gave up
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Scorcher : 12th January 2011 at 00:28.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2011, 13:29   #1098
BHPian
 
smalhotra_93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 709
Thanked: 123 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Oh yea baby .. That's a baby lambo
That's an awesome looking car right there !
smalhotra_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2011, 22:19   #1099
BHPian
 
RSBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 108
Thanked: 19 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Yes. Confirmed. Think it is up for grabs at the Delhi dealer, have dough? catch the next flight
Voila! Can he wait for a few generations? I am sure my great grand son would be interested
RSBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2011, 23:11   #1100
BHPian
 
carheadbanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Calicut
Posts: 218
Thanked: 184 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

By the way, Did ecks added any more swanky imports to his collection?
carheadbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2011, 23:25   #1101
Senior - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,728
Thanked: 4,749 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by carheadbanger View Post
By the way, Did ecks added any more swanky imports to his collection?
He added a Nissan GTR, Jaguar XFR, RR Autobiography and this LP560-4. A Silver SLS AMG will join the pack by May
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2011, 01:19   #1102
BHPian
 
chetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 467
Thanked: 8 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Is there a pic of ecks's XFR ?
chetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2011, 01:23   #1103
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: .
Posts: 134
Thanked: 12 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

^ Yes, IIRC someone had shared a link of his GT-R being modded by someone and a pic of the XF-R was in that article.
Karthik-zza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2011, 20:13   #1104
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 9
Thanked: 0 Times
Talking re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Guys! Just spotted a brand new, silver coloured Audi R8 V10, with dark gray side panels in the Sector 11 Market about 10 minutes ago. I guess it's the first V10 in Chandigarh.
The registration plates said "Audi R8", so I suppose he got it right from the showroom or something.
It was being escorted by a white Montero with police guards. Perhaps it belongs to some politicians. I didn't have my phone hence i couldnt click pictures.

The person driving it revved it a couple of times before driving off. Sweetest sound I ever heard!
ideacatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 12:45   #1105
BHPian
 
smalhotra_93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 709
Thanked: 123 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideacatalyst View Post
Guys! Just spotted a brand new, silver coloured Audi R8 V10, with dark gray side panels in the Sector 11 Market about 10 minutes ago. I guess it's the first V10 in Chandigarh.
The registration plates said "Audi R8", so I suppose he got it right from the showroom or something.
It was being escorted by a white Montero with police guards. Perhaps it belongs to some politicians. I didn't have my phone hence i couldnt click pictures.

The person driving it revved it a couple of times before driving off. Sweetest sound I ever heard!
Are you sure about the V10 ?
Because i know a couple of people at Audi Chandigarh and they said Deliveries of the car not before Feb'11 !
Well , keeping my eyes and ears open to see and hear that monster !
smalhotra_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 15:48   #1106
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 9
Thanked: 0 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 View Post
Are you sure about the V10 ?
Because i know a couple of people at Audi Chandigarh and they said Deliveries of the car not before Feb'11 !
Well , keeping my eyes and ears open to see and hear that monster !

Pretty sure it was V10. Wouldn't post if I wasn't. Not only did I see the badging, but the sound was pretty unmistakably that of a V10 and not a V8.
Keep a watch. You might be lucky to spot it as well.
ideacatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 17:41   #1107
BHPian
 
smalhotra_93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 709
Thanked: 123 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

All i can confirm here is that it wouldn't have been delivered from the Chandigarh showroom as i was told that deliveries in Feb .
But it might even have been privately imported .

So , fingers crossed for a 2 Gallardo V10s in town ! ( Well , we've got the proof of one atleast !)
smalhotra_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 17:49   #1108
BHPian
 
superboy44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: ludhiana
Posts: 249
Thanked: 26 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

saw this 7 series and the mammoth merc GL last week

Name:  sasddf.JPG
Views: 2573
Size:  53.3 KB

Name:  lkjk.JPG
Views: 2358
Size:  61.9 KB
superboy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 17:53   #1109
BHPian
 
smalhotra_93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 709
Thanked: 123 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboy44 View Post
saw this 7 series and the mammoth merc GL last week

Attachment 483855

Attachment 483856
Bro the GL is a nice catch . But i think we all have got out of the phase of posting 7ers , S classes and the lot.
I mean these are quite common in chandigarh now .
Every night , 8 sector market is full of beemers and mercs !
smalhotra_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2011, 21:33   #1110
BHPian
 
smalhotra_93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 709
Thanked: 123 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh

Yep. Confirmed by a very reliable source . The R8 so spotted was indeed a V10 . But it was just a demo car . Sad that you didn't have your fone ! Would have been an awesome pic of the V10 R8 . First V10 in town even it were a demo car !
smalhotra_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14571 11th December 2017 14:26
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8615 10th December 2017 04:07
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2483 7th December 2017 10:02
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3195 20th November 2017 19:19
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1715 13th November 2017 23:28


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:42.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks