Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2010, 22:46   #1711
BHPian
 
arpanjha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 157
Thanked: 34 Times
Default

Spotted a beautiful "drool maal" BMW Z4 today. White in colour, was passing in front of Statesman House. I was awestruck, it went through so fast, I cudnt react and get my phone cam on. :( very sad.
Anyone has any info on that particular car? It was kolkata registered WB 06
arpanjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2010, 23:43   #1712
Senior - BHPian
 
avishar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: kolkata/bangalore,india
Posts: 2,406
Thanked: 675 Times
Default

Hey arpan,you might be talking about the same z4 that rohin say today.
I think there are 2 z4s in kolkata,this one and a blue one.
avishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2010, 23:58   #1713
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 3,839
Thanked: 6,336 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
I think there are 2 z4s in kolkata,this one and a blue one.
I saw this Z4 at the BMW showroom few months back. Does this mean there are 3 Z4's in Kolkata or was this one sold elsewhere? Any idea?
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata-dsc05413.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kolkata-dsc05414.jpg  

//M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2010, 09:52   #1714
Senior - BHPian
 
predatorwheelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Delhi/Kolkata
Posts: 1,646
Thanked: 1,078 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
I saw this Z4 at the BMW showroom few months back. Does this mean there are 3 Z4's in Kolkata or was this one sold elsewhere? Any idea?
Err, you saw the Z4 in a BMW Dealership. Couldn't it be that the car is just being displayed, not sold yet?
predatorwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2010, 10:00   #1715
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 3,839
Thanked: 6,336 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorwheelz View Post
Err, you saw the Z4 in a BMW Dealership. Couldn't it be that the car is just being displayed, not sold yet?
Yes it may very well be a display car. Thats why I was confirming if this Z4 was actually sold to a customer through OSL Prestige in Kolkata or not.
//M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2010, 14:54   #1716
BHPian
 
arpanjha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 157
Thanked: 34 Times
Default

Great, multiple Z4s wow!!!
until now, I was too happy to spot the 1 white Z4 and was getting so very happy.......now just now, the happiness doubled.........multiple z4s in kol? my goodness!
arpanjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 19:42   #1717
Senior - BHPian
 
cityvic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: CCU | PHL
Posts: 1,678
Thanked: 2,507 Times
Default

Lambo spotted on the kookie jar wala road.Err forgot the name Loudon or Roudon Street.Damn the exhaust note of it.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata-25112010002.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kolkata-25112010003.jpg  

cityvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 19:55   #1718
BHPian
 
bivin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MAA/DXB/CDG
Posts: 931
Thanked: 110 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Lambo spotted on the kookie jar wala road.Err forgot the name Loudon or Roudon Street.Damn the exhaust note of it.
nice pics!! pardon my ignorance and for going OT but is the road actually called Kookie Jar??
bivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 20:12   #1719
Senior - BHPian
 
avishar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: kolkata/bangalore,india
Posts: 2,406
Thanked: 675 Times
Default

No no Bivin it has a bakery shop called Kookie Jar(also has Cakes another shop).Since food is always upmost on our minds,so Kookie Jar comes to the head first
Nice pics there rohin as usual!You seem to spot the bull very often!
avishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2010, 20:46   #1720
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC/MAA
Posts: 1,298
Thanked: 111 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Lambo spotted on the kookie jar wala road.Err forgot the name Loudon or Roudon Street.Damn the exhaust note of it.
So this is where it's at. I've been missing this car at Marina beach where it was a regular visitor Sunday mornings in Chennai.
nickatnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2010, 00:27   #1721
BHPian
 
Pancham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 816
Thanked: 121 Times
Default

It is Rowdon Street. MAN looks like the Lambo is following Rohin. How do you spot it so often??
Pancham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2010, 09:19   #1722
Senior - BHPian
 
shamik.bose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,684
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Rohin, how do you do it? You're fast becoming the Manish of Kolkata! Nice pics.
shamik.bose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2010, 10:42   #1723
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,318
Thanked: 358 Times
Default

@ Guys - go to St James and ask for Rohin's attendance sheet / status - you will know how he manages to spot these beauties.

how did he managed to take the first pic in front of LMG gate and then at the next signal - the roads seem to be pretty empty - the lambo must be running very slow. Or, ROhin must be a very good runner way to go kid.

What is the status of the red M3? Sold already?

Last edited by planet_rocker : 30th November 2010 at 10:45.
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2010, 11:51   #1724
Senior - BHPian
 
cityvic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: CCU | PHL
Posts: 1,678
Thanked: 2,507 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
No no Bivin it has a bakery shop called Kookie Jar(also has Cakes another shop).Since food is always upmost on our minds,so Kookie Jar comes to the head first
Nice pics there rohin as usual!You seem to spot the bull very often!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
It is Rowdon Street. MAN looks like the Lambo is following Rohin. How do you spot it so often??
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Rohin, how do you do it? You're fast becoming the Manish of Kolkata! Nice pics.
Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
@ Guys - go to St James and ask for Rohin's attendance sheet / status - you will know how he manages to spot these beauties.

how did he managed to take the first pic in front of LMG gate and then at the next signal - the roads seem to be pretty empty - the lambo must be running very slow. Or, ROhin must be a very good runner way to go kid.

What is the status of the red M3? Sold already?
Yeah attendance sheet n all.
Looks like I have to go to Bengal Ambuja soon.

It was spotted around 3.So the roads were clear then.The car running pretty slow.But the exhaust note was to die for.

The M3 was still there when last crossed that road yesterday.

Btw Spotted the JAG XJ in our area kakurgachi.
Attached Images
 
cityvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2010, 12:08   #1725
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,318
Thanked: 358 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Yeah attendance sheet n all.
Looks like I have to go to Bengal Ambuja soon.
Sorry, but you will not find me there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Btw Spotted the JAG XJ in our area kakurgachi.
Nice catch - wasn't this spotted earlier?
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8549 2nd December 2016 08:06
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:54.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks