Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 7th July 2007, 12:41   #16
Team-BHP Support

2 years back I spent a day in a Phaeton in Germany. I was blown away by it. Especially since the previous day i was in a last gen S class. The refinement, comfort and space is just unmatched. And I quite like the way she looks too. It was a bold step by VW, everyone agrees its a great car, but that damned badge means the segment it caters to will not give it a passing glance. Even Bernd Pitsch. said it was a mistake.
karlosdeville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2007, 14:16   #17

I just saw one White coloured phaeton out side Le meridian Hotel it was coming out of the exit gate looked just awesome
rubin2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2007, 12:27   #18

Originally Posted by dxb roller View Post
as far is i know one of them well in the dehli, noida, gurgoan area belongs to a very famous politician dont think i can take his name here but probably the only hint i cab give thats if its ok is that he is a closely assoiciated with a bollywood family i think that makes it quite obvious
you are talking about the black diesel one. there are 2 more here which belong to a harayana politician, one of them is a W12.
awini is offline   Reply With Quote