Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 8th May 2009, 17:24   #31
BHPian

I hope this car comes with a large vanity mirror so the owner can do his makup while on the go.

this is one of the most popular chick cars and is seriously slow. GM copied this design into the eagle talon which was one of the loserest cars ever. One should pick up a 90's MR2 over this anyday.
spawnofsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2009, 17:34   #32
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
I hope this car comes with a large vanity mirror so the owner can do his makup while on the go.

this is one of the most popular chick cars and is seriously slow. GM copied this design into the eagle talon which was one of the loserest cars ever. One should pick up a 90's MR2 over this anyday.
You are right about the Chick Car mostly seen girls in it or if its a guy most of them have that Coffee can exhaust. Very slow.

Correction : Eagle Talon was not a GM product it was a DSM product which was co owned by Mit and Chry. Later when the venture broke down with the downfall of laser they split and it got sold as Eclipse by Mit after 1998

REf:- I almost purchased this car but later got disgusted when i took a ride
D-Man is offline   Reply With Quote