Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2008, 11:29   #46
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: iNDIA
Posts: 623
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

yes he is a EX-MLA.he is soon getting a mercedes GL or BMW X5.
indra_slk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 12:12   #47
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Last week, when I was in Goa, I saw a Red Ferrari zoom past me couldn't catch the number plate nor the model. Was just stepping out of Navtara Restaurant after breakfast, at Mapusa. Was looking too see if anyone has a snap of it?
suren181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 14:55   #48
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,455
Thanked: 64 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
Attachment 17732
Leela Goa Nissan X-Trial
X-Trail=Yuck! Exotic?! no way!!
Jayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 15:44   #49
BHPian
 
rohan_fonseca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Panaji
Posts: 984
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
indra_slk uncle is in politics and he is the MLA of Mormugao
Ok that clears it. Vasco is turning up to be a hub for nice cars!
rohan_fonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 16:04   #50
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 153 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Last week, when I was in Goa, I saw a Red Ferrari zoom past me couldn't catch the number plate nor the model.
Was it a convertible? If yes then it's a 430 convertible & belongs to a friend of a fellow member.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 16:46   #51
BHPian
 
zibby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Leicester-UK
Posts: 738
Thanked: 249 Times
Default

What kind of cars do Salgaocar own? they might have couple of nice cars
zibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 16:52   #52
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,269
Thanked: 163 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Was it a convertible? If yes then it's a 430 convertible & belongs to a friend of a fellow member.
The 430 in Goa is not a Spider Ishan, its a coupe

@suren : Check out the thread on that car in the imports sections. Thats probably what you saw
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 17:01   #53
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 153 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
The 430 in Goa is not a Spider Ishan, its a coupe
Ahhh...yes, thanks Dippy, I remember that it was earlier supposed to be a Convertible but then later he switched to a Coupe.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 17:36   #54
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: iNDIA
Posts: 623
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

salgaocar dont have that good cars. just innovas and stuff.there is a minister who owns a silver mercedes ML.Many bmw's these days and i mean alot of them.we are planning to get the nissan gt-r. how much does that cost? any idea?(with import taxes).
indra_slk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 17:47   #55
BHPian
 
Rotorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 933
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

just search for the GT-R, there is one forum member who had brought down a dark grey awsome GT-R, and also the ferrari GTB down in mumbai, i guess that member is either Fireblader or liv2drv, am not sure though. Just PM them and they will give u the details.
Rotorhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 17:51   #56
BHPian
 
zibby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Leicester-UK
Posts: 738
Thanked: 249 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
salgaocar dont have that good cars. just innovas and stuff.there is a minister who owns a silver mercedes ML.Many bmw's these days and i mean alot of them.we are planning to get the nissan gt-r. how much does that cost? any idea?(with import taxes).
Brand New nissan skyline GT-R cost around Rs 24 lac from Japan and import taxes and duties might push the price to estimated Rs 48 lac
zibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 21:31   #57
v10
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 793
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
Brand New nissan skyline GT-R cost around Rs 24 lac from Japan and import taxes and duties might push the price to estimated Rs 48 lac
i'll by 10 of them at that price sir!!!
in todays situation its 80 easy...
v10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 21:59   #58
BHPian
 
adityabenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 166
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
Brand New nissan skyline GT-R cost around Rs 24 lac from Japan and import taxes and duties might push the price to estimated Rs 48 lac
p.s , if u are referring to the R-35 GTR .
it comes in at a landed cost of approx 1-1.1 crores
considering the stupid exorbitant duty !!!
adityabenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 22:39   #59
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: iNDIA
Posts: 623
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

all goan my unlce just bought the chrysler 300C in black. will upload pics soon.
indra_slk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 23:16   #60
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: mumbai
Posts: 2,035
Thanked: 315 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
just search for the GT-R, there is one forum member who had brought down a dark grey awsome GT-R, and also the ferrari GTB down in mumbai, i guess that member is either Fireblader or liv2drv, am not sure though. Just PM them and they will give u the details.
Fireblader bought a grey GTR and sold it. liv2drv has bought a white GTR but it has not yet got his hands on it. Yet to be delivered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
we are planning to get the nissan gt-r. how much does that cost? any idea?(with import taxes).
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
Brand New nissan skyline GT-R cost around Rs 24 lac from Japan and import taxes and duties might push the price to estimated Rs 48 lac
Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
i'll by 10 of them at that price sir!!!
in todays situation its 80 easy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityabenz View Post
p.s , if u are referring to the R-35 GTR .
it comes in at a landed cost of approx 1-1.1 crores
considering the stupid exorbitant duty !!!
read more here :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...tml#post813736
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...tml#post814752
dipen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14573 13th December 2017 21:29
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8617 12th December 2017 12:42
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2483 7th December 2017 10:02
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3195 20th November 2017 19:19
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1647 10th November 2017 11:17


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:39.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks