Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2009, 13:12   #691
BHPian
 
richie4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Goa
Posts: 586
Thanked: 181 Times
Default

I also have a keen interest in getting a chrysler 300.I know the manufacturing has long stopped now and ill have to search for it but can anyone give me an idea of the cost i can get it for?
richie4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2009, 16:11   #692
Senior - BHPian
 
canonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,466
Thanked: 188 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Most 10 year old's dream of a Hummer. But i guess some people have still not grown out of it. Anyways to each his own.
Hey indra aren't all car crazy folks without being professionally involved with them kids of sorts? You & I included. If you ask some of the practical (in majority in India) folks they will tell you owning 2 mercs, a superb is also childish when our roads/infra and cost structure don't justifiy the need until the main issues of pricing/infra are fixed.

By the way I am no fan of Hummers and love my mercs and other german Italian marks. Felt the 10 year comment was a bit to direct and personal when you don't know him cheers mate

Last edited by v12 : 14th November 2009 at 19:46.
canonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2009, 19:52   #693
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: iNDIA
Posts: 623
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4u View Post
well its his choice cant say anything about it,anyways Indra do you still own the Toyota mr-s because i think I had seen one at fatorda.The car had 2 white strips straight from the hood till the back..was it yours?
Yes it was mine. I sold it 6 months back since I had it for 7 years and was getting old. Now the MR-S has white stripes which have been put by the current owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4u View Post
I also have a keen interest in getting a chrysler 300.I know the manufacturing has long stopped now and ill have to search for it but can anyone give me an idea of the cost i can get it for?
Now that is one neat car. My uncle in Goa itself owns one. Have driven it a lot of times and the only down side is handling. It sways a lot. Really very very comfortable and well equipped. You can get one for about 65 lac.

Try contacting importers from Bombay.

[quote=canonball;1582533]
Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Most 10 year old's dream of a Hummer. But i guess some people have still not grown out of it. Anyways to each his own.

Hey indra aren't all car crazy folks without being professionally involved with them kids of sorts? You & I included. If you ask some of the practical (in majority in India) folks they will tell you owning 2 mercs, a superb is also childish when our roads/infra and cost structure don't justifiy the need until the main issues of pricing/infra are fixed.

By the way I am no fan of Hummers and love my mercs and other german Italian marks. Felt the 10 year comment was a bit to direct and personal when you don't know him cheers mate
Maybe my hatred for Hummer went a little over board I guess. But then again its his wish. It was just my point of view.

OT: I really loved the Hummer like anything when I was kid.
indra_slk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 08:16   #694
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,542
Thanked: 5,905 Times
Default

Posting these on behalf of Shreyas !
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-goa.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-goa-4.jpg  

Attached Images
   
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 08:20   #695
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Posting these on behalf of Shreyas !
Wow that's a good shot of some real good beasts. Are the shots taken from the building opposite the Margoa park ?
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 11:51   #696
BHPian
 
preetam_KORG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 701
Thanked: 376 Times
Default

Manish seems to have lost interest in bangalore and moved to chennai for good. Anyway nice pics there brother. Love the black H2,neatly done.
preetam_KORG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 12:23   #697
BHPian
 
richie4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Goa
Posts: 586
Thanked: 181 Times
Default

What car is the first one posted by manish? and the hummer really looks good there considering the space it gets from the other motorists because of its size.Love the Audi in the last picture especially those wheels.
richie4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 13:08   #698
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4u View Post
What car is the first one posted by manish? and the hummer really looks good there considering the space it gets from the other motorists because of its size.Love the Audi in the last picture especially those wheels.
That's the Jeep Grand Cherokee.But the old model.
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 13:29   #699
Senior - BHPian
 
shamik.bose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,684
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Nice pictures there shreyas. Isn't the first one a Nissan Patrol? The Audi is the last gen A4, if i'm not mistaken.
shamik.bose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 13:49   #700
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Nice pictures there shreyas. Isn't the first one a Nissan Patrol? The Audi is the last gen A4, if i'm not mistaken.
That looks like an s edition of the A4. Anyways that's a jeep cherokee for sure. Posting pictures of the same.
Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-jeep_grand_cherokee_wj_rear_34.jpg  

Attached Images
 
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 13:51   #701
Senior - BHPian
 
anekho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 1,995
Thanked: 659 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Nice pictures there shreyas. Isn't the first one a Nissan Patrol? The Audi is the last gen A4, if i'm not mistaken.
nope, it's a jeep grand cherokee!

btw, nice pics shreyas!

cheers
anekho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 14:16   #702
Senior - BHPian
 
shamik.bose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,684
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
That looks like an s edition of the A4. Anyways that's a jeep cherokee for sure. Posting pictures of the same.
Cheers
Thanks for clearing my doubts Arjun. I don't think that's an S-line version of the A4. Posting a picture. As you can see, it didn't some with a factory sunroof and the wheels were different.
Attached Images
 
shamik.bose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 15:10   #703
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Thanks for clearing my doubts Arjun. I don't think that's an S-line version of the A4. Posting a picture. As you can see, it didn't some with a factory sunroof and the wheels were different.
You might be right. Maybe its just normal A4 with some nice set of alloys.
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2009, 15:33   #704
Team-BHP Support
 
Akshay1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,759
Thanked: 6,669 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
You might be right. Maybe its just normal A4 with some nice set of alloys.
they are the normal alloys that come with the earlier a4. stock 16" rims.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2009, 02:56   #705
BHPian
 
zibby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Leicester-UK
Posts: 738
Thanked: 249 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Posting these on behalf of Shreyas !
How come the jeep got yellow number plate?. Is it a taxi?. The rear door handle is missing.
zibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14573 13th December 2017 21:29
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8617 12th December 2017 12:42
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2483 7th December 2017 10:02
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3195 20th November 2017 19:19
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1647 10th November 2017 11:17


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:53.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks